Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone else having to wait about twenty minutes for the game to launch? (launch game....wait ~7minutes...load screen...wait ~10-15minutes....home screen)

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
is there a way to cheat money cause this grind is wild...
You can edit the money amount of your save by opening it's file in a text editor. The grind has to be high since the amount of actual scenes added per update tends to be very slim compared to the amount of clients.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I love this game- like, seriously love it. Netorase done beautifully. The only thing I think it's missing is a more later game perk that auto feeds the customers. Even if it costs a stupid amount of money, I don't care, like, I honestly don't even hate the grind, but after a while, the gameplay loop becomes a bit much. It would be nice if eventually you could buy a perk, either for the Café or for Sergil that automates food and drinks for customers, so you can focus more on the fun stuff.

Dec 1, 2022
I love this game- like, seriously love it. Netorase done beautifully. The only thing I think it's missing is a more later game perk that auto feeds the customers. Even if it costs a stupid amount of money, I don't care, like, I honestly don't even hate the grind, but after a while, the gameplay loop becomes a bit much. It would be nice if eventually you could buy a perk, either for the Café or for Sergil that automates food and drinks for customers, so you can focus more on the fun stuff.
I love this game too! And I also agree that Netorase was beautifully made!

About the perks, I wish for perks like...
If the customer's favorite maid is serving, with each order:
1 - 10/20/30/40/50% chance that the customer will receive the order automatically.
2 - 10/20/30/40/50% chance of the customer ordering the next order faster.
3 - 10/20/30/40/50% chance of the customer going straight to the glory hole or pole dance rooms (after the end of being served in the cafe) with the maid automatically assigned to the room.
All with some kind of bonus at level 3 and 5.

(And since I'm here...)
1 - I would also like some rebalancing of product prices, cookies costing 5 gold and a piece of pie (or whatever) 100 gold is a huge difference. I do not understand the reason for this decision but I believe that it ends up hurting the player too much at the beginning of the game, since he receives very little for selling the cookies but loses many sales if the customer asks for the piece of pie repeatedly if it is not in stock.

2 - The implementation of the payment of loans or something to spend the money! In my save I make 20,000 a day and I don't have anything else to spend, so I just need to run after the sex scenes.

3 - The implementation of a button to "buy customers" costing popularity.
Example:
100 Popularity spawns a common customer.
500 Popularity spawns a rare client.

And my imagination is over... for now...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vertius

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I do not know if it is a bug, but i find it a tad weird to sometimes have the same customer cloning himself and being present in the cafe in three or four iteration at the same time, wanting the same maid whom can not clone herself and ordering the same stuff...
Great game though!

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Just have unlocked the 4th maid, I just thought it was the 3, that was nice surprise, without giving names or the day it unlocks more maids, how many are in total?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just have unlocked the 4th maid, I just thought it was the 3, that was nice surprise, without giving names or the day it unlocks more maids, how many are in total?
4 currently but Alex has teased more. No date or roadmap on when they will join.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes