espguy

Dec 14, 2017
How much content is there for the game at the moment? Ive played for some hours and still didnt get clients and there was some periods nothing happened. Is there a way to see how much of the conent you seen or unlocked?

Reactions: Akarea

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
How much content is there for the game at the moment? Ive played for some hours and still didnt get clients and there was some periods nothing happened. Is there a way to see how much of the conent you seen or unlocked?
Just check the gallery.

By the way, does someone know if it's possible to make the inspector appear a 2nd time ? I'm trying to unlock both options but I've run at 0% cleanliness for a week and a half in-game, and he still doesn't want to show up.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
How much Non NTR content compared to the NTR route?
I disagree with the answer you received. I did not finish the game though...
At the beginning you've scenes which introduce the dynamics within the couple and how they create the cafe. Then at the end of each day there a scene which depicts the past and current actions and interactions btwn the characters. You get to know them. Plus you can choose to interact with one girl every day, some scenes are one line or two others are a few minutes long and develop the relation you have with them. So there is a "vanilla" story in which you might end up having three girlfriends, (once again i did not finish the game) and an affair with the bakery girl (which you seem not to be able to avoid, she is hot though) and eventually an affair with some female customers, if you so choose (i do not know if there are actual scenes or just a suggestion of it).
As for the customers, the girls need to flirt and exchange their phone number with them and you need to give them a triangle pin for them to begin to get naughty, so far i got only one such scene but it was well down...

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How does the Patreon version work with this do you just get a code or something? Curious why it's shared here if not, just not sure the scenes are worth it.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Is there a way to turn the VIP room off? I don't want clients to go there I'm more interested in the glory hole one

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
so. noone can help us, who can´t start the game? :cry::cry::cry:
what a pity. I love the game. the last version that started was 7.41....

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
Hey there

Yeah, something 2 other people mentioned to me today too. I will look into it and try to implement some stuff that will ease up the Ram usage in January. I'm already experimenting it, you can probably see the structure of files changed. Now I need to do it on bigger scale and implement some other stuff. Actually excited for it... if it will work.

In short, thanks for reporting, I will try to
ups. sorry for spaming. somehowe i oversaw this

Reactions: BaltheonEX

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
The NTR of this game is so good! The characters are well written and the animations are great, the scenes are really good and exciting and the jokes are really funny! I'm looking forward to seeing this game complete.
Personally I'm looking forward to it never being complete. Can't get enough of it.

That anniversary artwork really makes me wish Emilia and Cynthia's mom could work at the cafe too, they look great in those outfits, especially Emilia. And I always wanted more action with Cynthia's mom since we first saw her, that's been one long tease.

Dec 1, 2022
Personally I'm looking forward to it never being complete. Can't get enough of it.

That anniversary artwork really makes me wish Emilia and Cynthia's mom could work at the cafe too, they look great in those outfits, especially Emilia. And I always wanted more action with Cynthia's mom since we first saw her, that's been one long tease.
Looking at it from your point of view I have to agree.

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
does anyone have a full save before the shy couples aftermath cause my game crashes when i play the second part of their event

Reactions: Lupinxl

e04su3no

Dec 7, 2022
My english is not good
I just play this game yesterday
Which skill order of priority buy can tack more money
And What’s the best timing of skill care?
after start or before end?
Thanks

Last edited:

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Why does Mac have such an outdated version?
Because the engine doesn't offer an easy "make it MAC"-button and the developer spending time every other week (every release) to fix one up by hand takes too much time away from actually developing the game further, i reckon.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes