D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Yes, i don't know if Devs actually play F95 Games themselves.
Putting too many Characters in a game, putting lesbian, gay scenes, some incest, some of this some of that.
It's like a cook putting a steak with ice. "Some people like ice, some people want to eat a steak, my dish is briliant".
Changing your game is always a risk, might become better, but some might lose interest.

I prefer more scenes rather than more characters.

May 31, 2017
I like when developers give you the option for content in there games (saw it from faqs) sadly i am an android user , good luck on your game going to wait for the android release when the final update comes out

Reactions: RareAlexDev

09heavyarms

Nov 22, 2021
Is there a way to view the client chat scenes again? the one in the gallery doesn't seem to lead to where the choices are.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
any news of small/update version?
if have the previous version, just download the 'update patch' and replace the data
every new update and want to upgrade version, need to download 3gb

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I used the gallery unlocker but I can't unlock the NSFW interview scene, and the unlock requirements are a fucking pain in the ass. The shy couple just doesn't appear in more than an ingame week, and I'm already past day 120, so grinding more and more is out of the question. Any help?

Dec 1, 2022
Hey, I used the gallery unlocker but I can't unlock the NSFW interview scene, and the unlock requirements are a fucking pain in the ass. The shy couple just doesn't appear in more than an ingame week, and I'm already past day 120, so grinding more and more is out of the question. Any help?
If you use Cinthya to call customers, the shy couple is more likely to show up.

Reactions: leathermax

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
What is the most important stat you would propose for beginners? I noticed some clients don't tip as much as others, so i learned not to waste produce on them.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
For me it lacks more gameplay rather than story progress.
I like the characters, except cynthia, and the story progress is ok.

One great change would be a game over scene.
And not sitting idly and earning money for doing nothing.
Daily bonuses should be daily malus (negative bonus).

People that don't like the game, will edit their save files anway.
At least provide a tiny bit of a challenge for those who like the game.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes