masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Why the NTR tag? This is just considered swinging, and theres already a tag for that on here :unsure:
You can get NTR'd with the client's special event, the MC doesn't like that his girls get fucked and he's clearly humillated so that qualifies as NTR

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
You can get NTR'd with the client's special event, the MC doesn't like that his girls get fucked and he's clearly humillated so that qualifies as NTR
Only if you allow it, you can tell them not to meet the clients

Last edited:
Reactions: masMalkar

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
Ok first time playing the game, nice and new type of Renply, not only a boring VN; i like it.
opinion in HOT:
- First of all, the autobuy is complety wrong (buy it and diseable xD), make it Buy up to x quantity and do not buy X quantity.
- The R. scene with the blonde client is bugged (i click it and start with 0 min played) no option a replay u_u.
- can you add a skill self service for food.

First time playing this type scenario, like i say, nice game.

Reactions: Rolhy

Blob

May 7, 2017
Is there some kind of anticheat mechanic? I'm editing the save file to give me more money but the next day it's always removed.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
RareAlexDev is it possible to make the changelogs visible to all ? For example the changelog for the new patreon version is locked, i'm considering subscribing for this month but i wanna know is that specific update is worth it (i'm mostly interested in new clients content and cg abilities). I might not be the only one thinking that so it could be a way for more people to see if that patreon version is worth the money for this month and this way there is a possibility to attract more potential patreons !

Either way really good job on the summer cgs, the girls are even hotter now :love:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok heres another question how to turn off that stupid shit i that why i fkin modify the all the stat to max in the first place the cafe game play is pure stale boredom i just want to skip to see the progress event , putting that stupid sht in is not helpful, not direct the anger at you slimehorse if seem that way but im pretty piss off having to download and redownload this shit to do it all over and now this a hole even put up a road block

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
ok heres another question how to turn off that stupid shit i that why i fkin modify the all the stat to max in the first place the cafe game play is pure stale boredom i just want to skip to see the progress event , putting that stupid sht in is not helpful, not direct the anger at you slimehorse if seem that way but im pretty piss off having to download and redownload this shit to do it all over and now this a hole even put up a road block
It might be an config option, but on my save I can toggle the penalty in the same menu as the gallery is, at least if I recall correctly.

Reactions: RareAlexDev

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there!

Whoa, you were active this past few days. Let me slither in for a second!

Good game! i really enjoy the management stuff and skills for the girls, the events are also fun but clicking and dragging things for too much time make hands hurt and thats not cool devs should add hotkeys or make somehow easy to do that also the grind stuff is a litle bit too high. i'll give 8/10 because i really enjoy cynthia care/take out abilities i particularly doesn't like games with koikatsu models but this one is already special for me. I really hope devs don't give up!
Note: why cynthia doesn't have tan lines in summer clothes? why man :HideThePain:
Thank you very much for your kind words!
- clicking and dragging will have to stay. But I do consider adding hotkeys for maids and maybe for food/drinks. I will look into that.
- grind will be lowered in time.
- I'm a single dev but I can assure you I won't give up until I'm finished!
-

Is there some kind of anticheat mechanic? I'm editing the save file to give me more money but the next day it's always removed.

RareAlexDev read this please
Ok first time playing the game, nice and new type of Renply, not only a boring VN; i like it.
opinion in HOT:
- First of all, the autobuy is complety wrong (buy it and diseable xD), make it Buy up to x quantity and do not buy X quantity.
- The R. scene with the blonde client is bugged (i click it and start with 0 min played) no option a replay u_u.
- can you add a skill self service for food.

First time playing this type scenario, like i say, nice game.
Thank for feedback!

In the newest build I'm changing the autobuy feature to work exacly as it should (I think I overcomplicated it when I first introduced it). It will now try to buy everything UP TO set value and not just set value of items. I hope this will now be a better feature.
- Which scene is bugged? Can you explain it further?
- I've already experimented with it before the first public release and while adding Synt-IA perk (auto checkout). I really didn't like it. This basicly turned into Mobile Idle Game and this is something I'm not gonna do right now. I am thinking about it for New Game Plus option, but I will think about this much later.

Thanks again!

Gallery show there is a scene with Cynthia/Jock how do you trigger it?
Give Cynthia Triangle Pin and next step is just encountering it in random events.

Hello, may I ask what is your creative direction in terms of the events in the game? I am getting mixed messages from the fan mail. Is this a game where there's going to be harem path / events as well as an NTR focus one?

Is it possible to disclose the direction of the content? I went back several pages and saw that you are looking to build out the technical aspects of the game before diving into the content, both h and non-h.

Personally I don't consider any of the girls who are not in relationship with MC blowing other dudes NTR... Maybe if there is programming to make them your "girlfriend" and she does. But even in games and manga where girls accept being in a harem like the soul-less ideal of a woman by Japanese men, I find them kinda unrealistic. The modern girl in America (where I am), the one you actually want to marry, will never consent to being a sidechick. There's a reason why being a sidechick is an insult... Starter girlfriend, Sunday girl, etc.

Just curious what you as a creator think about that, because imo NTR can get pretty complex and the interpretation is pretty broad, especially on this website. In other more NTR oriented discussions, there is a distinction of cuckoldry that you personally endorse and initiate and get hard on, and ones that you did not consent and borderline rapey / blackmailey.
Whoa, I'm glad you asked. I like to write about stuff like that and I like you question, thank you!

First thing first. I'm don't like rapey/blackmailey content so I will not make it. The most important part for me in nsfw scenes is consent. I want to explore the 'fun' aspect of ntr/netorase/netori/cheating/swinging (whatever people want to call it).

You will be able to change the relationship with other girls. For now it changes from colleagues to secret lovers. I have plan for further changes.

Regarding focusing on main game, this is still in effect. I do make some scenes each week but mechanic and changes to is the most imporant part for me. After that, full focus on events!

I want to make a game that will have few endings. Harem ending, NTR ending (this is the part where maybe ntr will hit harder, we will see), normal ending (for example you didn't increased favor by much and didn't do much client events), true ending, secret ending etc. But this will take time.

For me, ntr and other sub genres of it, are mainly reflected on the significant other, but as we know from some games, this doesn't always happen only with them. Sometime they are just MCs friends that he may or may not have some feelings to. We can assume that NTR in my game is related to the main Maids being closer with others and MC being closer with others than his current gf. Other maids may even be able to form relationships in the future... But this won't 'mentally destroy' MC as it does in some works. We are adults here and so they are. He knows or he thinks that others will find someone sooner or later and he isn't really jealous of it. MC also doesn't think of the others as a Harem potential but as 'fun as friends', even though he might give out other signals to girls... or maybe he does give this signals on purpose? He is technically cheating (ntring) on Cynthia right now. We have yet to see the reaction of his GF when she finally finds out about this.

Because of very big backlash I've taken down the harem tag for now. I will restore it when I will add more harem content with it. So how they will become Harem? That's kind of spoiler, but there won't be any rivalry between them. It will be mutual decision on being close with each other. Valentines event might shed some light on my plans for this way.

There is something else I want to show with my game. Small detail that people without much empathy don't really think about. But we aren't there yet. You will know when we get there.

I hope I answered your question. If you have more or I answered something not fully, let me know. I'm more than happy to answer some interesting questions like that.

It might be an config option, but on my save I can toggle the penalty in the same menu as the gallery is, at least if I recall correctly.
Yup, after seeing the bad ending #1 for the first time, in extra menu on main screen you get the 'cheat' to lock it so this won't happened again. Unfortunetly there isn't a way for me to update just the changed files.

RareAlexDev is it possible to make the changelogs visible to all ? For example the changelog for the new patreon version is locked, i'm considering subscribing for this month but i wanna know is that specific update is worth it (i'm mostly interested in new clients content and cg abilities). I might not be the only one thinking that so it could be a way for more people to see if that patreon version is worth the money for this month and this way there is a possibility to attract more potential patreons !

Either way really good job on the summer cgs, the girls are even hotter now :love:
Hmm, might be a good idea, on the other hand I don't want to people to think this is all I care about or I try to advertise my game too much, as I know many people hate it. I already do put short summary on what to expect in the new patreon posts descriptions and on discord. I will add this kind of short summary 'what to expect next week' in main post and I will expand it a little. I hope this will help!

Thoughts on adding a 4th girl in the future? And what happen to the eye ball feature, was only there in the beginning.
Forgot to answer your second part of the question. Eye is something I am able to add anytime to any event. With little time I have each week, sometime I don't have time to add them to some events I have idea for, so right now I'm putting this on my list. Also this feature will be essential to [REDACTED]. That said, we have like 5 eye events or more right now?

Thank you for your question everyone and for your feedback and support.
Your kind words are my pillars to keep my motivation up, thank you!

If you will have more questions (or I didn't answer yours) please do let me know!

Have a great week!
Alex

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
First thing first. I'm don't like rapey/blackmailey content so I will not make it. The most important part for me in nsfw scenes is consent. I want to explore the 'fun' aspect of ntr/netorase/netori/cheating/swinging (whatever people want to call it).
And this is why I'm supporting this game. Everything about this just rubs me the absolute right way, and I'm 100% down for everything you're doing later down the line.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes