rgotaku

Dec 13, 2017
My only gripe with this game is that there isn't enough of it. Apart from that, GREAT job! I really hope this game isn't abandoned someday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Hmm, the ntr tag was added here and I have a question. In the game, can you still go along the path of a partially-true harem or is now there an unavoidable ntr?
It's just strange to see the ntr tag being added here now, when the swing theme was originally here, so I'll find out the reason.

Reactions: Rethos and hobobobb

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Hey RareAlexDev

I would also like to know if the game will continue to have a "No NTR" route (I am glad it has the zero-ntr options so far).

I read that the Dev is planning a "harem" ending an "NTR" ending as well as "True" endings and several others.

What I would like to know is, if it is/will be possible to reach the "harem" ending (or one of the several other 'non-ntr' endings) without ever having NTR/Sharing content.

Thanks for the info.

The game is really good so far.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Damn this game updates so fast, I can't tell if it's just a well organized project or if the devs are working themselves to death. Feels incredibly rare for a game to update this often and with more than just one bugfix each update.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Hmm, the ntr tag was added here and I have a question. In the game, can you still go along the path of a partially-true harem or is now there an unavoidable ntr?
It's just strange to see the ntr tag being added here now, when the swing theme was originally here, so I'll find out the reason.
Everything is still swinging. The "NTR" is blocked by an item you can buy in-game (not mtx, want to be clear here lol). Idk who added the tag, but technically it is NTR, but it's purely the swinging-type.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It's netorase so it fits the NTR tag. Plus it's avoidable, just don't equip the pin on the girls and you're good to go

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Everything is still swinging. The "NTR" is blocked by an item you can buy in-game (not mtx, want to be clear here lol). Idk who added the tag, but technically it is NTR, but it's purely the swinging-type.
It's netorase so it fits the NTR tag. Plus it's avoidable, just don't equip the pin on the girls and you're good to go
I understand that ntr is (netori, netrace, netorare), but on this site usually ntr is netorare, swing is netorace and cheating is netori (in addition to the classic definitions). Therefore, it is not clear to me why the ntr tag appeared here. The game has always had a swing tag and if I remember correctly, ntr on this site is when МС gets negative feelings from cheating. And in this game MC himself subscribes to be cheated on (cuckold).
But in any case, if the developer does not enter inappropriate content into the romance / harem route , it suits me :).
But the presence of the tag can give the wrong idea about the content of the game. (IMHO)

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I understand that ntr is (netori, netrace, netorare), but on this site usually ntr is netorare, swing is netorace and cheating is netori (in addition to the classic definitions). Therefore, it is not clear to me why the ntr tag appeared here. The game has always had a swing tag and if I remember correctly, ntr on this site is when МС gets negative feelings from cheating. And in this game MC himself subscribes to be cheated on (cuckold).
But in any case, if the developer does not enter inappropriate content into the romance / harem route , it suits me :).
But the presence of the tag can give the wrong idea about the content of the game. (IMHO)
That's understandable, but still, not everyone on the site understands that distinction, so any form of cheating would end up with an NTR tag.
Regardless of the distinction tho, everything's the same. It's completely avoidable.

ArialWhite24

May 7, 2017
The event that unlocks Sergyl skills has Cynthia take a client to the back room. Was NTR not supposed to be entirely avoidable?

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Whoof. The engrish is just too bad for me to enjoy this one. It's not just occasional spelling errors, almost every line is awkward.

Otherwise it seems to have some decent promise - maybe consider getting a skilled native speaker/writer to clean up the spelling and grammar? It'd make a huge difference in the apparent quality.

Last edited:

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
Whoof. The engrish is just too bad for me to enjoy this one. It's not just occasional spelling errors, almost every line is awkward.

Otherwise it seems to have some decent promise - maybe consider getting a skilled native speaker/writer to clean up the spelling and grammar? It'd make a huge difference in the apparent quality.
The heck are you on about? English may not be my native language but I've never seen any major mistakes

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
The heck are you on about? English may not be my native language but I've never seen any major mistakes
It's all understandable, but it's nothing a native English speaker would say. It's mostly due to missing or extra particles of speech, especially 'the X' instead of 'X', and bad conjugations.

For instance, the very first screen:
1624391745835.png
Normal English would be 'I've had enough of this job, every day is the same.'

1624391799304.png
'No one would even care if I resigned, they would just hire someone else in my place.' The first fix is eh, the second is not.

1624391947636.png
'How many times has the waiter tried to flirt with me?'

1624391999152.png
'But where would I even find...'

1624392062574.png
'Great! I'll call Cookie and talk with her! Maybe I will place an ad for extra help. You (deleted or 'can') take care of the money, equipment, and a place for the cafe!'

1624392177965.png
'After a few weeks we've managed to get a loan and a place in a low populated area. Thanks to Cynthia's connections we got (deleted) some help and were able to renovate the place for (deleted) half the normal price. I don't think I'll ask her why we got such a low price though.'

And I'll stop there, that's not even all from the first scene. I'm forgiving of the occasional bad English and typos in these games, but this one has so many that it keeps breaking my immersion. It's like you're trying to go for a nice drive and the road is covered with potholes.

I'm not trying to crap on the entire game - the plot, characters, graphics, and gameplay seem decent enough, I'm just saying that a better translation would really help the quality of the game, at least for native speakers. Maybe they're not a big part of the audience!

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How do you trigger the NtR scene with the jock at lewd 50?

I had the scene once early game but didn't have high enough lewd points on Cynthia yet.

Now I have more than 100 but the Jock scene doesn't trigger anymore. Is it random?

Do I need to do a certain skill on the jock so it will trigger at the end of the day?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It's all understandable, but it's nothing a native English speaker would say. It's mostly due to missing or extra particles of speech, especially 'the X' instead of 'X', and bad conjugations.

View attachment 1260209

View attachment 1260214
'No one would even care if I resigned, they would just hire someone else in my place.' The first fix is eh, the second is not.

View attachment 1260220

View attachment 1260221

View attachment 1260223
'Great! I'll call Cookie and talk with her! Maybe I will place an ad for extra help. You (deleted or 'can') take care of the money, equipment, and a place for the cafe!'

View attachment 1260224
'After a few weeks we've managed to get a loan and a place in a low populated area. Thanks to Cynthia's connections we got (deleted) some help and were able to renovate the place for (deleted) half the normal price. I don't think I'll ask her why we got such a low price though.'

And I'll stop there, that's not even all from the first scene. I'm forgiving of the occasional bad English and typos in these games, but this one has so many that it keeps breaking my immersion. It's like you're trying to go for a nice drive and the road is covered with potholes.

I'm not trying to crap on the entire game - the plot, characters, graphics, and gameplay seem decent enough, I'm just saying that a better translation would really help the quality of the game, at least for native speakers. Maybe they're not a big part of the audience!
The english isn't perfect but it's far from engrish as the other guy said before you

Reactions: masMalkar

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

View attachment 1260209

View attachment 1260214

View attachment 1260220

View attachment 1260221

View attachment 1260223

View attachment 1260224

You are just over reacting and being a grammar nazi.

That is far from Engrish. You can spot all this English grammar yet you fail to distinguish the difference from actual "engrish" vs English with wrong grammar.

The grammar isn't even that horrible. It's passable and will not be noticeable to non native English speakers. All this nuances you point out like when to use In vs On, there should be a space in between everyday, has vs have etc. This isn't Engrish like you are complaining about.
Just basic grammar mistakes.

You'll know a grammar is atrocious if even non natives can spot it out.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
You are just over reacting and being a grammar nazi.

The grammar isn't even that horrible. It's passable and will not be noticeable to non native English speakers.
Nah, this is not 'nazi'. I posted these examples because DickSquid asked.

This game has substantially worse English than most other non-MTL games. I've played quite a few, and the only other one I can immediately think of that looked decent but was as bad is Dirty Pool. These are the only two non-MTL games I've ditched just because of the Engrish.

This is better than MTL. And like I said, and you said, non-native speakers might not even notice it. But literate native speakers will, and it is jarring.

And there's nothing 'nazi' here - I am not repressing the dev (halp, halp!), nor am I keeping anyone from playing the game - it's just the truth that a more readable translation will improve his game. It's up to him whether that effort is worth it to him or not. Maybe his audience really is people who think 'I am needing you too please be needfully rebooting computer' is perfectly fine English.

Look at it this way - just like you people freak the fuck out for every single game over whether it has NTR or not, my fetish is readable text that flows naturally and doesn't get in the way of me enjoying the game. Because if it does, I can just move on to another better written game, and I did that. But I don't call you NTR nazis. You can just keep fapping away, I'm not as offended by you enjoying it as you are by me not enjoying it. I'm just giving the author some advice he can freely ignore, and a review for anyone else who cares about how a game reads.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: masMalkar

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hopefully there will be even more client netorase scenes with Cynthia on the next update. Maybe a client scene with the Jock, instead of a random event.

Also a suggestion for a client is a dirty old man, and a shota.

Last edited:
Reactions: jowishg and rokrad
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes