Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
RareAlexDev I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I was able to get the couple swap CG (Sergil, Cynthia and the Couple in Love) despite me not giving Cynthia the NTR pin. Shouldn't that CG only be available if Cynthia has the pin equipped, since the pin is what unlocks swinging?

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
RareAlexDev I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I was able to get the couple swap CG (Sergil, Cynthia and the Couple in Love) despite me not giving Cynthia the NTR pin. Shouldn't that CG only be available if Cynthia has the pin equipped, since the pin is what unlocks swinging?
I think those scenes are connected to Sergils take out so it might not check if Cynthia has the pin

Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
I think those scenes are connected to Sergils take out so it might not check if Cynthia has the pin
That is a good point, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe Sergils takeout ability should have a warning that the girls might join in if he uses it on customers they are serving. That way it won't catch people who want to do a more "Vanilla" playthrough of the game completely off guard.

Reactions: masMalkar

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
Yes but they are optional if you don't put the pin on the girls.
I did it, but I only opted for a scene nothing more
That is why I ask if there is any where you see how they grill your girlfriend delicious it is only out of curiosity

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Nah, this is not 'nazi'. I posted these examples because DickSquid asked.

This game has substantially worse English than most other non-MTL games. I've played quite a few, and the only other one I can immediately think of that looked decent but was as bad is Dirty Pool. These are the only two non-MTL games I've ditched just because of the Engrish.

This is better than MTL. And like I said, and you said, non-native speakers might not even notice it. But literate native speakers will, and it is jarring.

And there's nothing 'nazi' here - I am not repressing the dev (halp, halp!), nor am I keeping anyone from playing the game - it's just the truth that a more readable translation will improve his game. It's up to him whether that effort is worth it to him or not. Maybe his audience really is people who think 'I am needing you too please be needfully rebooting computer' is perfectly fine English.

Look at it this way - just like you people freak the fuck out for every single game over whether it has NTR or not, my fetish is readable text that flows naturally and doesn't get in the way of me enjoying the game. Because if it does, I can just move on to another better written game, and I did that. But I don't call you NTR nazis. You can just keep fapping away, I'm not as offended by you enjoying it as you are by me not enjoying it. I'm just giving the author some advice he can freely ignore, and a review for anyone else who cares about how a game reads.
Honestly, if you think this has worse English than most other non-MTL games, you haven't played enough games. This game ranks in the lower half "English" games, but I haven't stumbled upon dialog that I couldn't understand. I've played other non-MTL games where I had to reread sentences multiple times to understand what the hell was being said. The English in this game isn't great, but far from being the worst non-MTL game.

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
I don't think this is a gore game...
I am sorry
What happens is that I am Spanish and I do not speak English fluently and I used the google translator that's why I write pure shit.
What I wanted to say was if there were ntr sex scenes and look at what I wrote ... it's funny but disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Honestly, if you think this has worse English than most other non-MTL games, you haven't played enough games. This game ranks in the lower half "English" games, but I haven't stumbled upon dialog that I couldn't understand. I've played other non-MTL games where I had to reread sentences multiple times to understand what the hell was being said. The English in this game isn't great, but far from being the worst non-MTL game.
I'm suddenly reminded of an MTL game I played where the characters lewdity degree or something would go up and it'd give you a little alert for it.
And the alert was:

"Desire for Russia has increased!"

God I hope I have whatever game that was still, it was so fucking funny.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I am sorry
What happens is that I am Spanish and I do not speak English fluently and I used the google translator that's why I write pure shit.
What I wanted to say was if there were ntr sex scenes and look at what I wrote ... it's funny but disturbing.
Si....de nada senhor. I knew what you meant. Just having banter between the two of us.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Why PC runs very slow when I play the game ? anyone having a problem with lag in this game? someone please help me how to run the game smoothly

here is my PC specs AMD A4 6300 3.70 GHZ Ram 4 GB 64-bit Win 10 Graphic card GeForce210

Last edited:

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Amazing Rai's scene I'm waiting for more Cynthia scenes...maybe the group of sports fan fucks her like Rai in this update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

splabich

May 31, 2018
I played like 10/15 days in game with Rai clients perk and Media Producers dont show off... I made something wrong?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes