• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
First time playing this and its grindy af with 0 scenes so far, way to go.
Also cant seem to get smugnes, its so hard to get it, dunno how
It is grindy, but there are quite a few scenes. Basically, raise each girl's favor to over 50 for their individual scenes. And for the client scenes, have the right maid give her number to the right client 10 or 11 times. That essentially unlocks all the scenes, though there is another 1 or 2 that unlocks automatically.

Reactions: Bruno3

t727

Jan 4, 2018
In the purchase screen, how do I deduct the items? Naturally ALL customers want to buy shit I don't have in stock so I need to spread my coins evenly across the merchandise.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I must say that I'm quite puzzled by the game.
I really like the gameplay loop of serving customers even if the game has really few HC scenes and a real problematic interface.

"Agree for the directors vision for an ad with Rai" What the hell is it suppose to help me ?

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
This cafe the creamer in coffee not sperm right? I hate when I have late and there is sperm in it :mad:

fishstick

May 2, 2017
RareAlexDev

using the 6.0 build it's throwing the following error when I select Cynthia's "Clients" option while talking in the locker room

of Draw Event
for object obj_but_sportfans_sfw_event:

Variable obj_but_sportfans_sfw_event.entered(100851, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_but_sportfans_sfw_event_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_but_sportfans_sfw_event_Draw_64 (line -1)

rgotaku

Dec 13, 2017
So, is Cookie's Client event is the only new NSFW event for 0.6.0? If so, its no use use downloading.

rgotaku

Dec 13, 2017
RareAlexDev

using the 6.0 build it's throwing the following error when I select Cynthia's "Clients" option while talking in the locker room

of Draw Event
for object obj_but_sportfans_sfw_event:

Variable obj_but_sportfans_sfw_event.entered(100851, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_but_sportfans_sfw_event_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_but_sportfans_sfw_event_Draw_64 (line -1)
Hey, is there actually a new Cynthia client event?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Seems like just 2 new events for Cookie so far.

Still waiting for the next Cynthia ntr event before I play the updates.

fishstick

May 2, 2017
I see the locked new client scene on cookie's client menu but have no idea at all how to unlock it as it doesn't have a tooltip hint like the others do.

fizzicle

Oct 23, 2018
Am I missing something by not being able to click the second events in both of these rows? It almost seems glitched, but I'm not sure. I've seen both of the sex events, but I wasn't sure if there was more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes