Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Am I missing something by not being able to click the second events in both of these rows? It almost seems glitched, but I'm not sure. I've seen both of the sex events, but I wasn't sure if there was more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, this is just a bug. No more rich boy events for Rai yet.

Reactions: fizzicle

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
I just unlocked a special event for the group of sport fans for Cynthia. When I go to open her Client list (Chat -> Cynthia -> Clients), I get the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is here?

fishstick

May 2, 2017
The client hard crash is only on Cynthia’s client tab, yeah.

I checked the development discord and the Dev is aware of the issue and fixed it already but the fix is in Patreon only builds at the moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fengshui

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Damn, this is surprisingly fun! Anyone have an updated Gallery?

Also, I have but two complaints....

One: The inconsistency with the stats "Appearance" or "Looks" should really be fixed. Pick one, don't use it interchangeably, because it's really confusing to look for a stat that is differently worded in another page.

It's like reading that you need to level up a "Strength" stat, but then the stat page displays "Power" instead.

and Two: The stats page should really have its own section. It shouldn't be exclusively bundled with the "Chat" section. Too many times I've been trying to look up the girl's stats to look over and analyze, only to find that I already chatted with them, so I have to spend another day before even getting to look up their stats.

Last edited:

Yukiharu

Sep 10, 2020
I think I see this every week and NTR seems avoidable or is it really?... hmm. guess I'll give it a shot.

Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
It's a shame that you cant replay scenes as a whole, just cgs and animations.
Some of the scenes can be replayed by right clicking on them. This does not work on most of the scenes in the gallery currently, but I believe all future scenes will be able to be fully replayed. I don't know when or if Alex plans on making the old scenes replayable however.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Some of the scenes can be replayed by right clicking on them. This does not work on most of the scenes in the gallery currently, but I believe all future scenes will be able to be fully replayed. I don't know when or if Alex plans on making the old scenes replayable however.
Hey there!

Yup! I will be making all scenes in the gallery re-playable quite soonish. Old and new ones. We have few new ones repeatable right now by right clicking but no information about it in-game yet. I will add a small tool tip with that information too.

Damn, this is surprisingly fun! Anyone have an updated Gallery?

Also, I have but two complaints....

One: The inconsistency with the stats "Appearance" or "Looks" should really be fixed. Pick one, don't use it interchangeably, because it's really confusing to look for a stat that is differently worded in another page.

It's like reading that you need to level up a "Strength" stat, but then the stat page displays "Power" instead.

and Two: The stats page should really have its own section. It shouldn't be exclusively bundled with the "Chat" section. Too many times I've been trying to look up the girl's stats to look over and analyze, only to find that I already chatted with them, so I have to spend another day before even getting to look up their stats.

Yea, my bad. Sometimes writing and spellchecking at 3am isn't working at my favor and these are the fruits of that. I will make sure to make it more consistent.

Chat menu will be remade to fit more characters (and add it more life) and this is something I will keep in mind, so all the stats will be visible even if maids are out of cafe.

Again, if you will encounter bugs, I'm very sorry about it. I will try to fix them as fast as it will be possible.

[edit] Also, I'm very sorry for all the typos. I'll make sure to take some time to fix them.

Have a great week.

Alex

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Uh any idea how to get rich boy 2nd scene? I've seen the 1st one with Rai (can't see hint for 2nd one) and 3rd one tells me I gotta see 2nd in order to see 3rd haha

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes