GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
Uh any idea how to get rich boy 2nd scene? I've seen the 1st one with Rai (can't see hint for 2nd one) and 3rd one tells me I gotta see 2nd in order to see 3rd haha
After work, speak with Rai, you should be able to play the second after playing the first one, and third one unlocks after second.

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
95% Save.

Missing 2 random group events, 1 random cookie event and patreon events. If/when I unlock them I'll update the file

Put it in the Appdata/Local folder

Edit: Updated to 0.5.8, Just missing after boss 2 (can't seem to get it to trigger).
I know it's unlikely, but any chance for an update?

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Was wondering how do we do the new event (6 people with cynt and coo kid and sport fans )
Any clues

dash327

Jun 21, 2017
Was wondering how do we do the new event (6 people with cynt and coo kid and sport fans )
Any clues
You need to do Cynthia's line of events with the Sports Guys first, then Cookie should have two events be unlocked after that, assuming her parameters (Lewdness and Favor, I think) are at a certain level. The nsfw one is the second event. Both girls also need to have the pin on.

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
cookies second square is grey and nothing? any special requirements needed? dont wanna try everything and waste hours tbh.

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
anyone know how to unlock random event?

or devs just make unlocking event so hard. i already give "netori pin" to the girls but no event with client occur except cynthia with sport guy for the 1st time then the rest of event never occur. can somebody tell me any code? cause i dont wanna use gallery unlocker

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
At first, I was skeptical about the game and did not think that I would like it, but I was wrong, I was fascinated by it in the end. Monotonous gameplay, although it gets boring in the end, but I think it's the incompleteness of the game. We need more events, more and much more depraved customers. Let the girlfriend of the main character (and everyone else, too) become so depraved that she will have sex with clients, for example, in the toilet, which is definitely worth adding. Let the girls eventually "work with their pens under the table".I would be happy if the creators made a special window where the unused staff will be displayed, and sometimes it is difficult to keep track of their location. The most important thing is even more events that will distract from the monotonous mechanics, and the girls would need to add 1 or 2 more, you can, for example, one trapik :) There are no skills to add,.. If the game becomes more similar to the one I described, I will certainly become a patron on patreon. Thank you for your work ! I apologize for the Yandex translator, I'm not at ease with English :)

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Hey there!

Yup! I will be making all scenes in the gallery re-playable quite soonish. Old and new ones. We have few new ones repeatable right now by right clicking but no information about it in-game yet. I will add a small tool tip with that information too.

Yea, my bad. Sometimes writing and spellchecking at 3am isn't working at my favor and these are the fruits of that. I will make sure to make it more consistent.

Chat menu will be remade to fit more characters (and add it more life) and this is something I will keep in mind, so all the stats will be visible even if maids are out of cafe.

Again, if you will encounter bugs, I'm very sorry about it. I will try to fix them as fast as it will be possible.

[edit] Also, I'm very sorry for all the typos. I'll make sure to take some time to fix them.

Have a great week.

Alex
Hey Dev do you plan to add more customisation like clothes,tattoos,tanning etc? And my second question do plan to add easy mode for the guys who just want's to fap? Thanks for your work i enjoy the game (y).

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
can anyone tell me what Lewdness, Favor, charm and Appearance do? because right now there just numbers going up for me.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
You use them to purchase certain upgrades for girls or trigger some events.
thanks i thought they increase the amount the girls get tipped. can you tell me if the magnifying glass is bugged or something because i bought it twice and nothing changed; there no tips in the gallery?

Dec 24, 2020
thanks i thought they increase the amount the girls get tipped. can you tell me if the magnifying glass is bugged or something because i bought it twice and nothing changed; there no tips in the gallery?
The only tips are for the Rich Boy, Sports Fans, and Large Dude. And the Camera Crew. It just tells you to give them a girl's number X amount of times, then you unlock an event if conditions are right.

Also, would anyone be opposed to a Trap as a fourth girl maybe?

Reactions: masMalkar

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
The only tips are for the Rich Boy, Sports Fans, and Large Dude. And the Camera Crew. It just tells you to give them a girl's number X amount of times, then you unlock an event if conditions are right.

Also, would anyone be opposed to a Trap as a fourth girl maybe?
Read about the Rich Boy as a trap, in the discord, even by the same dude that proposed the x3 speed, I hope this other suggestion also becomes a reality.
I will be honest, assholes and asshats of of any kind being forced to become traps are starting to become a fetish of mine, thanks to that Gujira doujinshi, not even ask what one I can't remember for the life of mine, that small off-topic aside, that's a big yes from me, way better if Rich dude/another even worse douche become the trap.

Dec 24, 2020
Read about the Rich Boy as a trap, in the discord, even by the same dude that proposed the x3 speed, I hope this other suggestion also becomes a reality.
I will be honest, assholes and asshats of of any kind being forced to become traps are starting to become a fetish of mine, thanks to that Gujira doujinshi, not even ask what one I can't remember for the life of mine, that small off-topic aside, that's a big yes from me, way better if Rich dude/another even worse douche become the trap.
If a trap character got added to the cafe I'd rather they be a new character. I don't think this game fits the tone of a "feminized jerk" type of game, given the underlying themes of trust within the game.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes