sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I really like this game but I feel like its super grindy... Or perhaps I'm doing something wrong, even on 30+ days, I've yet to have a sex scene.

Doomrabbit

May 16, 2017
I really like this game but I feel like its super grindy... Or perhaps I'm doing something wrong, even on 30+ days, I've yet to have a sex scene.
You playing on SFW mode? Have you bought and given a triangle pin to any of the girls?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
can u make scenes at gallery to have dialogue too?

kinda boring to see only scenes
Hey, since last week it's already in the game. You just need right click the event you want to repeat in the gallery (there is a tool-tip if you unlocked the event)

I did initially in my first playthrough (I was on 60+ days) switched to NSFW mode, then restarted but no, I have not.
There are plenty of events, not only sex, that are kind of nsfw and don't need triangle pin. Maybe something blocked, check it on in Preparation menu (before the next day) in Main Menu if NSFW mode is on. You don't need to start new game to turn nsfw mode on. Let me know do you not see anything nsfw and the mode is in nsfw? Or you see nsfw stuff but not something specific?

Alex

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Hey, since last week it's already in the game. You just need right click the event you want to repeat in the gallery (there is a tool-tip if you unlocked the event)

There are plenty of events, not only sex, that are kind of nsfw and don't need triangle pin. Maybe something blocked, check it on in Preparation menu (before the next day) in Main Menu if NSFW mode is on. You don't need to start new game to turn nsfw mode on. Let me know do you not see anything nsfw and the mode is in nsfw? Or you see nsfw stuff but not something specific?

Alex
Ah looks like it because of me using gallery unlocker, the scenes just go bruh without dialogue

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
we have this topic already but maybe you can remove the "randomness" of the random event(like sport guy with cynthia) to be need to require something to make random event appear after work. The ntr event can requiere cynthia to serve the sport guys without making him upset or maybe at least do flirt 2 times to 2 sport guys, then the netori event appear.

the grinding is totally fine but for the scenes u might want to make it straight and no randomness. been working until 60 days but no ntr event occured. if my suggestion way too difficult for you, you probs just ignore this.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Hi folks. How can i unlock/trigger the NTR? I know has something to do with the triangle pin, but i never have this on stock so I can buy...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi folks. How can i unlock/trigger the NTR? I know has something to do with the triangle pin, but i never have this on stock so I can buy...
In the shop menu click the button at the bottom that says "Items" the triangle pin is in the lower left corner of that shop screen

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
So... NSFW mode on, i pinned the triangle on Cynthia, and continued to do the special tasks (flirt, care, give number), and her lewdness is 237, flirt is 7/7, special care 6/7, but still the only sharing scene i got was the gym guy fingering her. I am on day 83... do anyone know how to unlock the other scenes, like the gangbang etc?

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
And the worst thing is that instead of new scenes i got repeated scenes all the time... this makes gameplay very boring

Renky121

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone willing to spare a Save file? I'm 50 days and the only scene I have is Cynthia giving a BJ.

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
It would be cool if trap is added in the future and the monotonous musical accompaniment is replaced. Will a toilet room ever be added in which new sexual content, for example, with animation, would become available ? And although there are people who do not want to see NTR content in the game, but as it was said, it is not mandatory and it would be interesting to see the development of this fetish. In any case, thank you for your work, I really like the game !

Dec 24, 2020
So... NSFW mode on, i pinned the triangle on Cynthia, and continued to do the special tasks (flirt, care, give number), and her lewdness is 237, flirt is 7/7, special care 6/7, but still the only sharing scene i got was the gym guy fingering her. I am on day 83... do anyone know how to unlock the other scenes, like the gangbang etc?
You have to give out the girl's numbers to the client's with scenes. Its 11 times each I think. Then you select the scene under the Chat" screen with the girls.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
You have to give out the girl's numbers to the client's with scenes. Its 11 times each I think. Then you select the scene under the Chat" screen with the girls.
Thank you. I got the gangbang when started to put Cynthia at the door, then the group of sports fans would always apear and i could give the number. So until know i got a fingering scene with Jock and the gangbang... wonder if there are more sharing scenes with the girlfriend

Reactions: Trapitalism101
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes