Dec 24, 2020
Thank you. I got the gangbang when started to put Cynthia at the door, then the group of sports fans would always apear and i could give the number. So until know i got a fingering scene with Jock and the gangbang... wonder if there are more sharing scenes with the girlfriend
If you use Sergil's take out option on the couple when cynthia is serving them, there is a chance you get a cute swap pic.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
The options to give girls items being tied to their availability at the end of every day can get very annoying. This is because at some points in the game the girls would have automatically left for the day, meaning you can't interact with them. There's one point in the game where the girls already left when the days ended 3 times in a row.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Any new Cynthia cuck content in this update?
Not in this update and not in the next public update, but soon.

are you ever going to add an automatic kind of feature
I've mentioned this a couple of times, but I don't like automatic feature. I've already tested it in game and it is just plain boring. You could just leave the game, go make dinner and it plays itself. Maybe I will implement this in the New Game +, after beating the game first time, but not before that. I hope you understand, I don't want to make Idle Mobile game because I don't like it.

woooaaahhhh..... i read the changelog and it seems we still have randomneess again :( please dont put random change to the game anymore, it just hard to get the scenes

GREATTTT
Hey. There will be always random events in game. They are specially coded so the randomness isn't real random and it helps player see the events that he didn't see at all or he didn't see for a long time. I'll be adding more events to the game, both ones that appear at the end of the day (random ones) and scripted ones. It add little mystery, what will happened at the end of the day.

Why isn't the Mac version getting updated? :(
Sorry about that, but there is a reason, I've put some info in the 'Dev Notes' in main post. Basicly what is happening is that my old Mac Laptop from 2015 isn't enough anymore to create Mac builds that are over 2gb in size.
If I'll want to create builds for Mac again, I'll have to buy new Mac. But I'm not a fan or a user of Mac so I don't really want to spend hundreds of dollars just for this to sit in the corner of the room and be used one time weekly on sunday in the middle of the night. It just feels like a waste of money.

But, I have a way to create once every few weeks a build for Mac. But this requires a lot of work. So right now Mac builds won't be updated regularly. But the finished version of the game will definitely be on the Mac too.

Models from koikatsu?
Yup

The options to give girls items being tied to their availability at the end of every day can get very annoying. This is because at some points in the game the girls would have automatically left for the day, meaning you can't interact with them. There's one point in the game where the girls already left when the days ended 3 times in a row.
This shouldn't be happening, this is a bug. Please let me know, which events did you see before the game went back to preparation menu.

It would be cool if trap is added in the future and the monotonous musical accompaniment is replaced. Will a toilet room ever be added in which new sexual content, for example, with animation, would become available ? And although there are people who do not want to see NTR content in the game, but as it was said, it is not mandatory and it would be interesting to see the development of this fetish. In any case, thank you for your work, I really like the game !
I'm myself fan of NTR content and I'll definitely add more content like that.
There will be added more music.
There will be extra locations for maids to work in, both normally and nsfw.

Have a great week!

Alex

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
This shouldn't be happening, this is a bug. Please let me know, which events did you see before the game went back to preparation menu.
I know that for me it has happened at least after the event where you fall and the other girls check on you and you had a dream/vision of them being naked before coming around. After that once I went to chat the girls have left. I know it has happened also during a couple of the story events like the stuff with the youtuber's visit to the cafe and everyone's thought on how he'll rate it.

Dec 24, 2020
So, horny dummies aside, anyone else curious about the Sergil/Cynthia backstory? Especially Sergil, where there is some sort of hint that his early life was no bueno.And some similarity has made the two of them bond super hard. I am intrigued.
I also think their slutty jealously competition is hilarious and kinda adorable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Can the patreon exclusive events be unlocked in this version of the game? Not that I mind some exclusive content for the suporters, but I don't want to go on a pointless hunt for those :p

On a side note, it's really nice seeing a dev who takes an active role on their comunity and who regularly updates their game. Great work you've got going man.

Last edited:

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Not in this update and not in the next public update, but soon.

I've mentioned this a couple of times, but I don't like automatic feature. I've already tested it in game and it is just plain boring. You could just leave the game, go make dinner and it plays itself. Maybe I will implement this in the New Game +, after beating the game first time, but not before that. I hope you understand, I don't want to make Idle Mobile game because I don't like it.

Hey. There will be always random events in game. They are specially coded so the randomness isn't real random and it helps player see the events that he didn't see at all or he didn't see for a long time. I'll be adding more events to the game, both ones that appear at the end of the day (random ones) and scripted ones. It add little mystery, what will happened at the end of the day.

Sorry about that, but there is a reason, I've put some info in the 'Dev Notes' in main post. Basicly what is happening is that my old Mac Laptop from 2015 isn't enough anymore to create Mac builds that are over 2gb in size.
If I'll want to create builds for Mac again, I'll have to buy new Mac. But I'm not a fan or a user of Mac so I don't really want to spend hundreds of dollars just for this to sit in the corner of the room and be used one time weekly on sunday in the middle of the night. It just feels like a waste of money.

But, I have a way to create once every few weeks a build for Mac. But this requires a lot of work. So right now Mac builds won't be updated regularly. But the finished version of the game will definitely be on the Mac too.

Yup

I'm myself fan of NTR content and I'll definitely add more content like that.
There will be added more music.
There will be extra locations for maids to work in, both normally and nsfw.

Have a great week!

Alex
Thank you for the answer. It is a nice game, but i only play so I can share that hot girlfriend Cynthia... if there is consistent sharing content with her with the same quality as the gangbang i will became a patron for sure.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes