• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

MoonSugar

Mar 23, 2019
Unofficially, the game runs just fine most of the time on my Thinkpad T430 i5 3320m, intel hd 4000m, 2x4gb ddr3 ram. Sometimes events load a bit slower - my hdd fault, and it is eating nearly all 8gb of my ram. I am using light weight linux distro. Great game btw.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I downloaded the gallery thing. Unzipped in the game folder and started the game up, but I have nothing new, no different save slot, not the gallery unlocked, so what do I have to do to put it to work?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, I downloaded the gallery thing. Unzipped in the game folder and started the game up, but I have nothing new, no different save slot, not the gallery unlocked, so what do I have to do to put it to work?
Operating disk -->Users --> "Username" --> Appdata --> Local

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Where is that "operating disk" option? And what am I supposed to do once in that "local"?
It's a path, Example:

"C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe"

You need to go to your hard drive and follow the passages, probably even enabling the possibility to see "hidden" folders into windows options. Then, you copy and paste the gallery unlock

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It's a path, Example:

You need to go to your hard drive and follow the passages, probably even enabling the possibility to see "hidden" folders into windows options. Then, you copy and paste the gallery unlock
Well, I've tried that, but i just have no idea how this things work. Thank you, nonetheless.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It's a path, Example:

Ok, nevermind, I managed to understand finally what you both meant and made it work. Thanks.

Reactions: Riujin

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
Although many people do not like the content of NTR, but I prefer to see it in many games. I'm generally a very perverted nature and I always wanted to put my little sister under someone in the game. It's a pity the game "big brother" did not reach my wishes :)))

Reactions: Priappus

kontiki

Sep 4, 2016
Been a while since I checked up on this.. do we have new netorase content with Cynthia?
Original/actual NTR definition (betrayal/jealousy when girl is corrupted by/has sex with non-PC character), no. F95 definition (any sex between girl and non-PC character), yes

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Might have been asked before, but is there any chance some basic sex sound effects get added to this at some point?
Also the new music is really good, wasn't really expecting that to have such an impact.

A few questions before I start playing:
1. Judging by the gallery, there is a single NTR/sharing/swinging scene. So why do all three maids have that pin that unlocks said content?
2. Are the changes in their slutiness also becomes visible during the service portion of the game - in other words, do the animations of them taking care of clients change?
1. There is more than one scene. All three maids have a scene at the moment.
2. Yes, and that ties into the core functionality of the pin from your first point as well.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes