RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Might have been asked before, but is there any chance some basic sex sound effects get added to this at some point?
Also the new music is really good, wasn't really expecting that to have such an impact.

1. There is more than one scene. All three maids have a scene at the moment.
2. Yes, and that ties into the core functionality of the pin from your first point as well.
Yea, after (if) I'll get all the VA's, decide which events to fully voice and to which add just small sounds representing their moods I'll also add nsfw sound effects in the background of existing events.

Check Op. (EXtra)

Will there be in the future a mechanic to repeat both love scenes and "secret service" scenes with customers any time you want ? As it is right now, it leaves a lot to desire as it's one time only event and you have to access gallery to see it. Kinda unimmersive as well.
Repeat? You can repeat them in gallery. if you are asking for in-game repeating the same event, I don't think so. It would be too cheap. But next parts of the events with clients? Who knows.

Graphic Card : Nvidia GeForce 210
Unofficially, the game runs just fine most of the time on my Thinkpad T430 i5 3320m, intel hd 4000m, 2x4gb ddr3 ram. Sometimes events load a bit slower - my hdd fault, and it is eating nearly all 8gb of my ram. I am using light weight linux distro. Great game btw.
I'll be doing some more optimizations soon, I'll be also looking into some others ways to improve the game loadings etc. I hope this'll fix some issues. Sorry for the problems with that.

Alex

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
Yea, after (if) I'll get all the VA's, decide which events to fully voice and to which add just small sounds representing their moods I'll also add nsfw sound effects in the background of existing events.

Alex
I would like to vote against having VA. Besides just preferinh time to be spent on more horny gummy content, I like being able to read each character in the voice I choose. Once they have a voice that becomes impossible.
Also you're my favorite <3

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Neato. I'm not a Patron myself so feel free to discard my opinion but I would also argue against full VA. There are games around that have it and and I usually just turn it off when possible. Seems like an expensive feature people might not even appreciate, but again, I'm not the one putting my money where my mouth is (yet, anyway).

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

Repeat? You can repeat them in gallery. if you are asking for in-game repeating the same event, I don't think so. It would be too cheap. But next parts of the events with clients? Who knows.

I'll be doing some more optimizations soon, I'll be also looking into some others ways to improve the game loadings etc. I hope this'll fix some issues. Sorry for the problems with that.

Alex
Yes thats the way to earn more support , make the game playable for everyone for not every one are rich that can afford a high specs gaming PC

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Yes thats the way to earn more support , make the game playable for everyone for not every one are rich that can afford a high specs gaming PC

you don't really need an high spec gamic PC to run it you know... But I totally understand the feeling, the more optimized a game is... the better is

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I downloaded the game from nopy.. but when I open game it says "wanna read the patch notes of 0.6.7" Plus I'm not sure I see the new Cyntia even in the gallery... Is it the correct version?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I downloaded this version and compared it with the 0.6.7. The file sizes are different, so it is at least another version.

Reactions: RareAlexDev
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes