Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Which ones you recommend tampering with? I never did anything like that before and I don't want to fuck the game up.
Definitely money, but really, the stats is self-explanatory if you have already played the game for 2 hours.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I'm stuck with Cynthia. No Sports Fans are spawning, so i can't check them out with giving away the mobile number.

Is there a trick to spawn them?

Feb 27, 2017
I'm stuck with Cynthia. No Sports Fans are spawning, so i can't check them out with giving away the mobile number.

Is there a trick to spawn them?
I believe the girl you have outsides advertising heavily influences who is spawned, keep her outside until they come in, give them her number and have her take em out then put her outside again

Reactions: MrJ

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I believe the girl you have outsides advertising heavily influences who is spawned, keep her outside until they come in, give them her number and have her take em out then put her outside again

Thanks, sir. I'll give it a try :)

And what about Cynthia and the Jock?
In the gallery, there is a hint "See Cynthia being hit on by the Jock and let them have fun".
How do i trigger this scene?

Feb 27, 2017
Thanks, sir. I'll give it a try :)

And what about Cynthia and the Jock?
In the gallery, there is a hint "See Cynthia being hit on by the Jock and let them have fun".
How do i trigger this scene?
this one Im not too sure, I would try having her flirt and take out the jock, I THINK hes the one with the baseball cap and tank top in shorts, the event happens after work is done, so I think its one of the 50% chance to trigger ones

Reactions: MrJ

patchs87

Oct 21, 2019
I wish we could rent out the girls to the costumers for a fee.... sure they pay a ton but you lose a girl for like 30 seconds. And the more popular the girl is the higher it cost to rent a girl

Edit: And by rent I mean fucking. Be an actual pimp to the girls

Last edited:

JoEy_fAb

Jan 8, 2021
I wish we could rent out the girls to the costumers for a fee.... sure they pay a ton but you lose a girl for like 30 seconds. And the more popular the girl is the higher it cost to rent a girl

Edit: And by rent I mean fucking. Be an actual pimp to the girls
I think that's what the next update is. Not too sure so you should check the discord to know more.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
It's Cookie's perk which you have unlocked in Upgrades.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I see her perk and I do have it unlocked. But doesn't it say that Cookie will gain an additional 1 to 3 more popularity points per day? Mine acts more like a multiplier of an additional 1x-3x points per day. Perhaps the function of how the perk works isn't correctly worded? Anyways, it's a minor nitpick, but it does make the popularity mechanic seem kind of pointless for Cookie when her daily gains are so absurdly high. She gets all the popularity she'll ever need to unlock every upgrade after a few days of work.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
anyone can let us know what the new version will have vr 1.7
it really need more sex scenes

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes