Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Over time, he gets bored and begins to annoy because of his monotony, at least to me.
This is a common problem in many games of this type... more than "fixing" the soundtrack, some different ost might help. The gameplay pace is pretty much static so you can't really put too much "dynamism" into it, after time... Every song will tire you out

Reactions: KiraJames

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
This is a common problem in many games of this type... more than "fixing" the soundtrack, some different ost might help. The gameplay pace is pretty much static so you can't really put too much "dynamism" into it, after time... Every song will tire you out
I agree, but this does not mean that it is not worth adding new compositions.

xSilv

Aug 17, 2017
Great game dev, art is nice and gameplay is actually good.

Something that is not very important but feels a little odd is being able to give NTR pin to girls that aren't actually girlfriends.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Noticed a new pic at the first page which is possibly a new mechanic? Also in the right upper corner is a 4th girl which looks like the one from one of the story events.
Pretty sure that's the new Stations mechanic that the dev has been metnioning on his Patreon for a while.
Also, even though there's now four maids there's still only three active slots, interesting.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Pretty sure that's the new Stations mechanic that the dev has been metnioning on his Patreon for a while.
Also, even though there's now four maids there's still only three active slots, interesting.
Looks like the maids will have a tiredness mechanic, so the player has to manage which maids to use and let the tired ones rest. Hopefully it's well-balanced from the start if the dev plans on releasing more maids in the future. This is a pretty common mechanic in most brothel management/simulator games.

Reactions: masMalkar

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there,

I've updated the public build to new version. Please do mind that there are few additions that are not yet finished and still will be expanded. I've posted a wall of text in post on itch.io page regarding that. If you are interested you can go and read about it a liitle more there. Thank you for understanding.

Last week I've celebrated 1st anniversary of active development of the game. In extras in main post there is a link where you can download wallpapers I prepared for that occasion (4k). Nothing big, but a little show of my gratitude for all the players.
Thank you for coming back, checking out the game and for all your feedback.

Dude, imagine, if the takeout "scenes" were animated.
Also there for longer.
And more of them, ha.
What say you, boss?
Haha, the increase in size of the game would be enormous and a work for it will also take some time. But there will be definitely more of them for different type of clients! But probably not animated.

Is Cookie's popularity gain bugged? She gains 50-100 per day while the other girls gain 15 or less on average.
Yea, it was bugged. Should be fixed now, thanks for reporting.

How can I get the sportfan to appear
Cynthia inviting the clients increases the chance for the sport related guys to spawn.

Looks like the maids will have a tiredness mechanic, so the player has to manage which maids to use and let the tired ones rest. Hopefully it's well-balanced from the start if the dev plans on releasing more maids in the future. This is a pretty common mechanic in most brothel management/simulator games.
Still needs adjustments, that's why I didn't activate negative effects of tiredness just yet. I wanted to have a little more feedback from players.
I'll be testing during the week a slight change to tiredness mechanic. Instead of steady increase by service (which would be modified by perks), possibly I'll change it to be dependent on the amount of time maid spent on servicing the clients. As much as I'm happy with cleanliness mechanic, please do let me know what you think about tiredness of maids. Isn't it too invasive into the chill game play loop?

Have a great week everybody.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes