flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How extensive heavily emphasized is the gangbang/free(or paid) use in this game? Is it as big a part of the game as it is for a game like Public Sex Life from Paradice?

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
1634618280093.png

I'm getting this error on the handjob event for cookie in the gallery. I used the save file on the main page.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
IS it me or is Ame just stuck in the same "CG" for whatever she does?
For now please use basic skin to get Ame's stuff, I still have to make skin looks for her.

How extensive heavily emphasized is the gangbang/free(or paid) use in this game? Is it as big a part of the game as it is for a game like Public Sex Life from Paradice?
A little? Girls can have gb content if you let them (3 group events like that for now) and they are working in cafe where nsfw stuff can happened to them if players want to. Sorry, I didn't play Paradice so I wouldn't know.

I'm getting this error on the handjob event for cookie in the gallery. I used the save file on the main page.
Damn, new bug. Sorry for that, I'll fix it.

Alex

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Hm.. am I doing something wrong here? I'm not triggering any event whatsoever. I talk to the girls, do the job, upgrade...and then comes the next day. I wonder if the girls stats are low or something, but I'm not getting any nsfw events so far... Any guide for this?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Hm.. am I doing something wrong here? I'm not triggering any event whatsoever. I talk to the girls, do the job, upgrade...and then comes the next day. I wonder if the girls stats are low or something, but I'm not getting any nsfw events so far... Any guide for this?
you have to buy the pin and equip them to unlock NSFW event with clients, you have to upgrade their skills too. for nsfw with main character they randomly trigger at the end of the day or when you chat with girls in locker room

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Check if nsfw mode is enabled in the menu

Dec 24, 2020
Still though, not putting on the pin makes you miss out on a fair amount of content.
right, but given how the idea of sharing makes a lot of users recoil like a vampire bonked with a crucifix, I think Alex has done a great job being clear with what he's doing. I personally love all the pin content so far.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes