Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
right, but given how the idea of sharing makes a lot of users recoil like a vampire bonked with a crucifix, I think Alex has done a great job being clear with what he's doing. I personally love all the pin content so far.
I dont mind sharing , as long as it done right. Like not making the player feel humiliated or jealous.
For me, as long as the girls like and pref the MC. Im ok with sharing.
But I do not like sharing when girls show signs of betrayal, like falling for other dudes , lying to the MC, prefering fucking others, girls saying how other dudes are better etc...
For me as long as the girls love the MC and not the other guys, and they dont humiliate or talk shit to the MC. Im fine with some sharing.

But also when I 1st found this game some months ago I played without giving the girls the Pin.
But there were also people that said how there are still some ntr-ish (netorare) stuff in the game.
For example there were comments about the appearing of a boss, that this event was more ntr than sharing.
Plus MC getting skills has Cynthia take a client to the back room even WITHOUT the Pin....
And how some of the male clients are disrespectful and talk about how they will steal the girls...

Unless this stuff changed with updates. Its pretty understandable when players "recaoil like a vampire with a crucifix" about the sharing in the game. Since well ... its not all "sharing/swinging"

I myself have yet to play with the Pin. And I have not played for a long time.
Have to check it out for myself

Reactions: Fiz1247
Dec 24, 2020
Okay serious question, what do girls without a triangle pin do in the glory hole room. Play Battleship?
I mean it's a "glory" hole, so clearly they are being divinely inspired by the wholesome lighting of the room.

But also when I 1st found this game some months ago I played without giving the girls the Pin.
But there were also people that said how there are still some ntr-ish (netorare) stuff in the game.
For example there were comments about the appearing of a boss, that this event was more ntr than sharing.
Plus MC getting skills has Cynthia take a client to the back room even WITHOUT the Pin....
And how some of the male clients are disrespectful and talk about how they will steal the girls...

Unless this stuff changed with updates. Its pretty understandable when players "recaoil like a vampire with a crucifix" about the sharing in the game. Since well ... its not all "sharing/swinging"

I myself have yet to play with the Pin. And I have not played for a long time.
Have to check it out for myself
Most of that is gross overreactions or downright false. People are absolutely whiners when it comes to swinging, for a multitude of different reasons, some more valid than others. But maybe you should actually play the game as it is now to see what it is like? Alex seems pretty intent on keeping things fun and light, and while there is 1 customer who says they want to steal Cynthia, she puts him in his place real quick.

Last edited:

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys. Two questions: 1. How do I make the girls take a client to the backroom? 2. Is there any more Cynthia sharing scenes after the gangbang? Thank you!

Reactions: MrJ

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
This might've been asked but what's the extent of the gloryhole room at the moment? Handjobs? Because if xp unlocks anything more then it's dreadfully slow.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
This might've been asked but what's the extent of the gloryhole room at the moment? Handjobs? Because if xp unlocks anything more then it's dreadfully slow.
seems to be just handjobs for now, I guess Alex will put more animations in it with every update

Reactions: RareAlexDev

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Might have been reported somewhere already but I got this just now, popped after the end of a day, after the stats screen.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is this game NTR focused and harem/vanilla just side content or contents are pretty even? What I mean is the harem/vanilla route just a half-assed route to appease broader fanbase while NTR route is the focus and gets more content than vanilla/harem route? If this is a ntr focused game I wouldn't even bother trying it out. Also NTR avodiable means it doesn't happen in the story when you choose not to right? I hope it doesn't mean 'it still happens in the story but you just can skip watching it'. I see that dev has a ntr/cuck fetish that's why I'm spectical about the content distribution of the game

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
Is this game NTR focused and harem/vanilla just side content or contents are pretty even? What I mean is the harem/vanilla route just a half-assed route to appease broader fanbase while NTR route is the focus and gets more content than vanilla/harem route? If this is a ntr focused game I wouldn't even bother trying it out. Also NTR avodiable means it doesn't happen in the story when you choose not to right? I hope it doesn't mean 'it still happens in the story but you just can skip watching it'. I see that dev has a ntr/cuck fetish that's why I'm spectical about the content distribution of the game
You can turn off the majority of the Swinging content, and even if you have it on its very light, with it being part of gameplay strategy and not story canon. The things that are canon in the story are the relationships between the MC and the girls.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Might have been reported somewhere already but I got this just now, popped after the end of a day, after the stats screen.

View attachment 1469300
Most issues can be solved using another save or change screen size.
I think the reason for these errors is the constant updating of variables, sounds, images and new features. Another bug is an incompatibility with nvidia but I still don't know what it is! You just have to change your screen resolution or game to windowed mode.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
So... Backrooms are open but how do I make the girls take the clients there? And anyone know how to get the scene with Cynthia, the other girl and the sportsfans?

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
So... Backrooms are open but how do I make the girls take the clients there? And anyone know how to get the scene with Cynthia, the other girl and the sportsfans?
The game gives tips for that. You just put a girl in the back room, and guests will randomly just go in there.
As for the sceen, have the other girl give her number to the sport fans 11 times. After you watched the Cynthia scenes you can watch hers.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
The game gives tips for that. You just put a girl in the back room, and guests will randomly just go in there.
As for the sceen, have the other girl give her number to the sport fans 11 times. After you watched the Cynthia scenes you can watch hers.
Thank you very much!!!

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Unlike many people I didn't feel this game grindy, and neither boring. Giving the right food and drinks in time for your guests I found pretty entertaining here. But I liked the NTR events too, especially between the clients and Cynthia, but I was a bit disappointed when they didn't go further lol. A few more scenes like that when a day over would be great. Or when the MC and the girls were in a short vacation, I was really excited something interesting will happen. But unfortunately it didn't. I really hope the dev will focus on the NTR parts as well in the next updates.

As I said, I like the NTR here, but unfortunately there is no main story yet at this route, coz the game only manage the NTR part as a side possibility. Everything happens too fast. After you giving your girlfriend the triangle pin, the story won't builds up more, just the maid services will improve, and if you choose one of them, your gf will cheats you on the next day as if it were natural... Later you can unlock some NTR events with each girls, but I rather just have a side quest feeling there.

At the same time I feel the maid services are not sufficiently exploited, I mean you only see an erotic photo when you use one of them, nothing more. Instead of those pics, some short vids maybe wouldn't hurt the game especially for the "Takeout" activity ...and if the time stops as long as the scene lasts, you can take a breath, and you won't miss any order. Or if some1 feels the scenes slowing down the game you can turn them off. This was just an idea, but I'm not sure it even would work.

In spite of these missings the game won my heart, and it's quite unique in this adult category. I didn't want to write in the review, coz I mostly talked about the NTR part, but I would give the 5 stars for this game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
At the same time I feel the maid services are not sufficiently exploited, I mean you only see an erotic photo when you use one of them, nothing more. Instead of those pics, some short vids maybe wouldn't hurt the game especially for the "Takeout" activity ...and if the time stops as long as the scene lasts, you can take a breath, and you won't miss any order. Or if some1 feels the scenes slowing down the game you can turn them off. This was just an idea, but I'm not sure it even would work.
I don't mind the pictures, but I do wish it paused the serving action. There are times I use the take out action to free up space because a customer is in the lobby, and then I have to wait for the photo to leave because they are sitting down being angy.

I feel like Alex does a good job balancing regular, slutty, and swinging updates.

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes