Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I mean it's a "glory" hole, so clearly they are being divinely inspired by the wholesome lighting of the room.

Most of that is gross overreactions or downright false. People are absolutely whiners when it comes to swinging, for a multitude of different reasons, some more valid than others. But maybe you should actually play the game as it is now to see what it is like? Alex seems pretty intent on keeping things fun and light, and while there is 1 customer who says they want to steal Cynthia, she puts him in his place real quick.
WEll I did just that. Played the game with the Pin this time, to check things out.
Games is grindy as I remember it :D
Tho I liked the fact that there are new MC + girls scenes/events

But for the sharing/swinging topic.
Its mostly lighthearted and nothing seriours. It does not go out of it way to make the player feel jealous or like crap.
I did not find too many scenes tho. I was just doing all the : Take out, give number, flirt etc... and hoped that it would trigger an events lol

Having said that the events that I saw were pretty good and light. With the "Pin" the girls will do lewd stuff with the clients when you press the commands : Flirt, Take out etc...
Its just images of the girls showing hteir panties, letting the clients grope them and its progresses to sexual stuff.
But its still lighthearted.

Most of the sharing/swinging stuff that I saw, the MC could just turn it down with a dialog option. MC can stop things.
That was the case for most of the events that I saw.
The other clients are decent people. They are not disrespecting the girls or anything of the like.

BUT...
It goes right into NTR with the sports guys and Cynthia :(
The event where Cynthia went on a date with the 3 sports guys... after that she completely lost it.
The screwed her but also disrespected her a lot. They said stuff like "You are our toy now" and she agreed with them :(
Her dialog in this scene was pure betrayal. She lose herself to these sprots guys...
Yeah she did send a few pics to the MC, but the whole event was horrible :(
The sports dudes were talking trash for pretty much all of it too...

Then the next event was Cynthia having a talk with the MC about this.
She felt horrible because she realized what she have said and how she acted. Tho the MC had no idea how she behaved since he only got pictures fo her....

Then the next event with the sports guys was with MC , CYnthia and Cookie. An orgy.
And here was the worst... simpy horrible ntr.
It started off good. The dudes were talking shit how they will "steal" Cynthia away from the MC, but she punched both of the dudes and told them how she loved only the MC :D
Then the sports dude were behaving a little, calling the MC "Boss" and asking for permission and stuff....
BUT .... it quickly went back to ntr :(
After they began the orgy one of the dude fucking Cynthia from behind started to disrespect and humialiate both MC and Cynthia. He told the MC how Cythia is his and how he would let the other friends fuck her and then return her whats left :(
MC and Cynthia said NOTHING ... but Cythian tightened up her vagina signalig that this was exciting for her :(
Then the sports dude said how much of a slut she is , how she screams when he and the other sports dudes fuck her etc....

This is where I simply closed the game. I did not even finish the scene :(
This left me in a bad mood for half a day xd

These scenes with the sports guys were str8 up NTR stuff.
The rest is pretty much sharing/swinging. The girls are loyal to the MC in all the sharing/swinging events that I saw. Well except for Cynthia and the sports guys :(

So if anyone is wondering "Whats the sharing/swinging" in the game. Its very lighthearted and the girls do no betray the MC (except Cynthia). Tho I have not seen many scenes. I have probably missed a lot of stuff since I only played for a few hours, and the events triggered kinda at random. I have not seen any of hte recent stuff people are talking about (rooms, gloryholes etc...).
So there might be more NTR events. So take care.
Rly dont want to continue. It rly felt bad, those cynthia events with the sports guys :(

Btw there are a lot of events with the MC and the girls.
After playing it rly does not feel like the sharing/swinging is the main part.
MC and the girls is the main story, everything else is just a side thing. Which is a massive plus.
Rly loved this about the game <3
A few months ago I would have thought that the sharing/swinging etc... would become the main thing in the game. But thankfully this is not the case <3

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
WEll I did just that. Played the game with the Pin this time, to check things out.

Its mostly lighthearted and nothing seriours. It does not go out of it way to make the player feel jealous or like crap.
I did not find too many scenes tho. I was just doing all the : Take out, give number, flirt etc... and hoped that it would trigger an events lol

Having said that the events that I saw were pretty good and light. With the "Pin" the girls will do lewd stuff with the clients when you press the commands : Flirt, Take out etc...
Its just images of the girls showing hteir panties, letting the clients grope them and its progresses to sexual stuff.

Most of the sharing/swinging stuff that I saw, the MC could just turn it down with a dialog option. MC can stop things.
The other clients are decent people. They are not disrespecting the girls or anything of the like.

BUT...
The event where Cynthia went on a date with the 3 sports guys... after that she completely lost it.
The screwed her but also disrespected her a lot. They said stuff like "You are our toy now" and she agreed with them :(
Her dialog in this scene was pure betrayal. She lose herself to these sprots guys...

She felt horrible because she realized what she have said and how she acted. Tho the MC had no idea how she behaved since he only got pictures fo her....

Then the next event with the sports guys was with MC , CYnthia and Cookie. An orgy.
It started off good. The dudes were talking shit how they will "steal" Cynthia away from the MC, but she punched both of the dudes and told them how she loved only the MC :D
Then the sports dude were behaving a little, calling the MC "Boss" and asking for permission and stuff....
After they began the orgy one of the dude fucking Cynthia from behind started to disrespect and humialiate both MC and Cynthia. He told the MC how Cythia is his and how he would let the other friends fuck her and then return her whats lets :(
MC and Cynthia said NOTHING ... but Cythian tightened up her vagina signalig that this was exciting for her :(
Then the sports dude said how much of a slut she is , how she screams when he and the other sports dudes fuck her etc....

The rest is pretty much sharing/swinging. The girls are loyal to the MC in all the sharing/swinging events that I saw. Well except for Cynthia and the sports guys :(

So if anyone is wondering "Whats the sharing/swinging" in the game. Its very lighthearted and the girls do no betray the MC (except Cynthia). Tho I have not seen many scenes. I have probably missed a lot of stuff since I only played for a few hours, and the events triggered kinda at random. I have not seen any of hte recent stuff people are talking about (rooms, gloryholes etc...).
Rly dont want to continue. It rly felt bad, those cynthia events with the sports guys :(

MC and the girls is the main story, everything else is just a side thing. Which is a massive plus.
A few months ago I would have thought that the sharing/swinging etc... would become the main thing in the game. But thankfully this is not the case <3
There is an event after that with Sergil, the Sports Guys, Cynthia and Cookie, that reveals its roleplay, and Cynthia punches the dude for trying to make Sergil feel bad in front of her. Cynthia is super slutty, but she is also loyal at her core.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Im sorry but your complaining about the literal best and hottest scenes in the entire game. The slutty maids dont just serve the MC they serve all the customers thats the whole point lol. Im waiting for more scenes like that with Cynthia no more of that romantic bullshit mwuahahahaha.

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
Oh hell no it's the best scene in the entire game. Nuh-uh. No way. I stumbled upon it when I was checking out the gallery before starting the game proper (to see the artwork) and it nearly made me shift-delete the game off my hard drive. After reading the thread and understanding the scene was optional, though, I purged the gallery save files and decided to try again.

Now I have this strange bittersweet feeling about this game. I really like the tycoony, slightly grindy gameplay and managing the cafe itself. The girls are nice too. Feels really good to have to use both of my brains in this game. It's just a shame that nearly half, if not even more, of the lewdness in game seems to be this sharing/swinging crap.

Dev, you do what you have to do and want to do, but if I may make a humble request, please do not neglect the 'romantic bullshit'. For many, it's all we have =D

Dec 24, 2020
Oh hell no it's the best scene in the entire game. Nuh-uh. No way. I stumbled upon it when I was checking out the gallery before starting the game proper (to see the artwork) and it nearly made me shift-delete the game off my hard drive. After reading the thread and understanding the scene was optional, though, I purged the gallery save files and decided to try again.

Now I have this strange bittersweet feeling about this game. I really like the tycoony, slightly grindy gameplay and managing the cafe itself. The girls are nice too. Feels really good to have to use both of my brains in this game. It's just a shame that nearly half, if not even more, of the lewdness in game seems to be this sharing/swinging crap.

Dev, you do what you have to do and want to do, but if I may make a humble request, please do not neglect the 'romantic bullshit'. For many, it's all we have =D
I think the romantic stuff makes the swinging work. The girls seem like characters that actually like Sergil, and have distinct personalities. So it reframes the dreaded "NTR" into harmless swinging, where even Sergil is an active participant with some of the customers.

Ona sidenote, the only scene I don't really care for is Cookie and Big Guy, because it seems a tad non consenty, with how many times Cookie says "no".

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
After they began the orgy one of the dude fucking Cynthia from behind started to disrespect and humialiate both MC and Cynthia. He told the MC how Cythia is his and how he would let the other friends fuck her and then return her whats lets :(
You're thinking too much about what the guy, who's named "cheeky" for a reason says and not enough what Cynthia says. She IS slutty, Sergil and her enjoy that, but she will only love MC so it doesn't really matter what some guy says. Sergil is also new to this stuff so he's certainly not sure how to respond but at the end of the day Cynthia will not do anything without MC's approval.
Notice how you always get a choice to stop any scene of the girls with clients in the random events, the game always asks you to give the OK either by action (giving numbers and then telling the girls to go for it) or choices.

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
I think the romantic stuff makes the swinging work. The girls seem like characters that actually like Sergil, and have distinct personalities. So it reframes the dreaded "NTR" into harmless swinging, where even Sergil is an active participant with some of the customers.

Ona sidenote, the only scene I don't really care for is Cookie and Big Guy, because it seems a tad non consenty, with how many times Cookie says "no".
I'm happy for you if the romance part helps you enjoy yourself more. And I will agree that the NTR label is thrown around a bit too casually on this website. But, in my mind, there is no such thing as 'harmless swinging'. Just like when reading a good book, I can't help but project myself slightly onto the protagonist, especially if he is a male. And I'm a greedy, jealous person. I don't like sharing what's "mine" =D . I don't think I ever will. And I don't even care about the customers that much, I just want more action with the main girls.

But again, that goes what the dev wants. At least there does seem to be a certain 'balance' of content, even if I think it's skewed at the moment. Hopefully we can all keep enjoying ourselves.

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
It's just a shame that nearly half, if not even more, of the lewdness in game seems to be this sharing/swinging crap.
L0L. What did you expect in a game, where your girlfriend’s job is to pamper your clients?! It was known from the first minute that the game was not about the loyalty. That's why I don't understand those, who complaining about the NTR here...

masMalkar

May 26, 2017

BUT...

Well that event is the one that put the NTR tag in the game, at least here... and I think the reaction for that kinda influenced the next sport guys event.

That aside, I want to see Sergil being an asshole too, his face in the couple CG is too good for the role and honestly don't mach with what we saw him doing in the history until now, I'm hoping we get to see more of that evil/lewd Sergil.

I personally have two saves, one where I think I'll get the harem ending once it's implemented and orther were I'm sure all the girls will end as meat toilets.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
There is an event after that with Sergil, the Sports Guys, Cynthia and Cookie, that reveals its roleplay, and Cynthia punches the dude for trying to make Sergil feel bad in front of her. Cynthia is super slutty, but she is also loyal at her core.
Already mentione that event in my post above :
"
After they began the orgy one of the dude fucking Cynthia from behind started to disrespect and humialiate both MC and Cynthia. He told the MC how Cythia is his and how he would let the other friends fuck her and then return her whats left :(
"

Sorry for hte long post :D
ANd yeah CYnthia is loyal to at her core, except for the events with the sports guys.

You're thinking too much about what the guy, who's named "cheeky" for a reason says and not enough what Cynthia says. She IS slutty, Sergil and her enjoy that, but she will only love MC so it doesn't really matter what some guy says. Sergil is also new to this stuff so he's certainly not sure how to respond but at the end of the day Cynthia will not do anything without MC's approval.
Notice how you always get a choice to stop any scene of the girls with clients in the random events, the game always asks you to give the OK either by action (giving numbers and then telling the girls to go for it) or choices.
Yeah thats what I liked about the events. That we can choose to turn them down.
But i was just checking out events to see if there is any NTR.
And only NTR I found was with Cynthia and the sports guys. Everty thing else was mostly lighthearted sharing/swinging.

"Cheeky guy" is trash. All the time trash talking CYnthia and MC xd
And Cythian pretty much goes along with whatever that dude says.

Well that event is the one that put the NTR tag in the game, at least here... and I think the reaction for that kinda influenced the next sport guys event.

That aside, I want to see Sergil being an asshole too, his face in the couple CG is too good for the role and honestly don't mach with what we saw him doing in the history until now, I'm hoping we get to see more of that evil/lewd Sergil.

I personally have two saves, one where I think I'll get the harem ending once it's implemented and orther were I'm sure all the girls will end as meat toilets.
Much deserve ntr tag after those sports guy events lol

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Yeah thats what I liked about the events. That we can choose to turn them down.
But i was just checking out events to see if there is any NTR.
And only NTR I found was with Cynthia and the sports guys. Everty thing else was mostly lighthearted sharing/swinging.

"Cheeky guy" is trash. All the time trash talking CYnthia and MC xd
And Cythian pretty much goes along with whatever that dude says.
He is but that's why he's "cheeky" - being a smartass and going outside his allowed lane but Cynthia and Sergil go with it because, in the situation of sharing, they find it hot, I checked the scene by the way, she didn't get tighter in reaction to him saying "she's mine now", it happened before when Sergil allowed her to suck another guy off. Again, were I in the position of Sergil I wouldn't bother myself with some guy going on a power trip because Cynthia really shows that she only cares for MC and the rest is just sex, which she knows Sergil also enjoys. No cheating here and MC is not supposed to feel jealous, BUT if the player feels that then I think it's on them. You like projecting yourself into the MC but you need to try and project yourself into them in their situation, otherwise it's pointless to do that into something you would, personally, hate. But you seem to be aware of that fact and enjoy the game overall and that's great.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
How one can get gang bang with Cynthia and Cookie? Already made Cookie give her number to the sportsfans 20 times or so and nothing... are there other requirements?

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
L0L. What did you expect in a game, where your girlfriend’s job is to pamper your clients?! It was known from the first minute that the game was not about the loyalty. That's why I don't understand those, who complaining about the NTR here...
I just feel like that between touchy-feely pampering and hardcore gangbangs, there is a difference. And, fundamentally, this game indeed seems to be about loyalty. About peoples' loyalty to each other throughout a tough time in their lives (or maybe I'm reading too much into it). I'd just like to see more of them 'expressing' that loyalty to each other, instead of that niche sharing stuff.

Myself, I swear that I will never understand the anti-anti-NTR complainers...

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
I just feel like that between touchy-feely pampering and hardcore gangbangs, there is a difference. And, fundamentally, this game indeed seems to be about loyalty. About peoples' loyalty to each other throughout a tough time in their lives (or maybe I'm reading too much into it). I'd just like to see more of them 'expressing' that loyalty to each other, instead of that niche sharing stuff.

Myself, I swear that I will never understand the anti-anti-NTR complainers...
Oh man.. You totally seems like an innocent soul, who got lost in a foreign place, and can't find his way back home to his ridiculous harem world..

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes