masMalkar

May 26, 2017
The cookie,Cynthia Gb scene implies that Cynthia kinda knows, and is fine as long as Sergil loves her. Which I think he does. I think he likes Cookie and Rei, but I don't think he loves them
Cynthia does tell us that she's OK with Sergil banging orther women as long as "she doesn't turn into just another ass for him"

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Cynthia does tell us that she's OK with Sergil banging orther women as long as "she doesn't turn into just another ass for him"
All right, understood. However I was still hoping fun with Cynthia was not conditional on Sergil fooling around. It would be nice if one was not an absolutely necessary condition for the other. Even more so since its not a threesome with Sergil and the two girls but involves other guys

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Oh hell no it's the best scene in the entire game. Nuh-uh. No way. I stumbled upon it when I was checking out the gallery before starting the game proper (to see the artwork) and it nearly made me shift-delete the game off my hard drive. After reading the thread and understanding the scene was optional, though, I purged the gallery save files and decided to try again.

Now I have this strange bittersweet feeling about this game. I really like the tycoony, slightly grindy gameplay and managing the cafe itself. The girls are nice too. Feels really good to have to use both of my brains in this game. It's just a shame that nearly half, if not even more, of the lewdness in game seems to be this sharing/swinging crap.

Dev, you do what you have to do and want to do, but if I may make a humble request, please do not neglect the 'romantic bullshit'. For many, it's all we have =D
Mwuahahahahaha its good to be the bad guy sometimes haha Its kinda fun to tease the people who hate NTR I kinda feel like the bully in highschool pullin their underwear over their head ha.

Last edited:

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
there any cheats? tired of trying to run the cafe, i have had enough of a job dont want to click everywhere in hopes to get their lewd up to actually see something

Reactions: stever

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh man.. You totally seems like an innocent soul, who got lost in a foreign place, and can't find his way back home to his ridiculous harem world..
We're literally playing a cafe/brothel management game. Don't act like this world isn't at least as ridiculous :ROFLMAO:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
RareAlexDev

Just want to confirm that the furthest things go is a HJ in the glory hole and that the VIP room is really hands-off.
I kept playing and playing waiting for shit to get real. I'm not complaining, I just wasn't sure where the content ended exactly.

Some feedback from your boy:

I think you can cut out the "Give Number" skill.
The value of skill is very limited as the only unique function it serves is to establish the fact that the maid wouldn't mind meeting the target outside of work.
The requirement number for giving the maid's number to a specific client can be changed to "Flirt" or "Flirt" + "Checkout" while the pin is equipped.
As there are not a lot of CGs for "Give Number" (compared to the other skills), I think consolidating this skill will not only increase the value of the other skills, but remove some of the tediousness while the café is open.

While on the topic of cutting things out. One of the mechanics I really enjoyed was applying the customer bonus. The genius is that it is applied not once, but each time you want the bonus, creating the effect that these events happen as often as the bonus is applied. A lesser game would apply the bonus permanently after a single choice, leaving the event in some distant memory.
However... I would like to suggest being able to toggle the event to take place without having to navigate through the talk menus each time, having them optionally take place on day-start without tedious action.

While on the topic of talk menus...
Talking to someone means you can no longer give items to maids or apply bonuses as the menus are no longer accessable. My suggestion is {}.format(obvious).

This game is really turning out to be something great and exceeded my expectations. Thank you

Maciswack

Feb 13, 2020
Thanks for the cheat. What I always wonder. Why make the games grindy.
It destroys the Fun.
Cheating makes the game to a cg gallery. Am I right?

And yes that might be early, but this is the right moment to criticize and speak out freely what we think is a fault. The developer if he reads it can react and adjust. Something I wish would happen more often.

Thanks for your suggestion but I disagree. We simply can't control our feelings at will. You can't say I want to enjoy this and than, miraculously you have fun. That's not how it works.
There are roughly speaking two types of audience. Watchers or Players. The Watcher wants to be narrated. The player want to immerse themselves.
I am a player. I play games to get a degree of power over some decisions in story and gameplay. If I want to only watch then I would read a book or watch a movie.
I play games because I love the interactivity.
Damn did you just say what I was thinking but better and smarter sounding?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
WEll I did just that. Played the game with the Pin this time, to check things out.
Games is grindy as I remember it :D
Tho I liked the fact that there are new MC + girls scenes/events

But for the sharing/swinging topic.
Its mostly lighthearted and nothing seriours. It does not go out of it way to make the player feel jealous or like crap.
I did not find too many scenes tho. I was just doing all the : Take out, give number, flirt etc... and hoped that it would trigger an events lol

Having said that the events that I saw were pretty good and light. With the "Pin" the girls will do lewd stuff with the clients when you press the commands : Flirt, Take out etc...
Its just images of the girls showing hteir panties, letting the clients grope them and its progresses to sexual stuff.
But its still lighthearted.

Most of the sharing/swinging stuff that I saw, the MC could just turn it down with a dialog option. MC can stop things.
That was the case for most of the events that I saw.
The other clients are decent people. They are not disrespecting the girls or anything of the like.

BUT...
It goes right into NTR with the sports guys and Cynthia :(
The event where Cynthia went on a date with the 3 sports guys... after that she completely lost it.
The screwed her but also disrespected her a lot. They said stuff like "You are our toy now" and she agreed with them :(
Her dialog in this scene was pure betrayal. She lose herself to these sprots guys...
Yeah she did send a few pics to the MC, but the whole event was horrible :(
The sports dudes were talking trash for pretty much all of it too...

Then the next event was Cynthia having a talk with the MC about this.
She felt horrible because she realized what she have said and how she acted. Tho the MC had no idea how she behaved since he only got pictures fo her....

Then the next event with the sports guys was with MC , CYnthia and Cookie. An orgy.
And here was the worst... simpy horrible ntr.
It started off good. The dudes were talking shit how they will "steal" Cynthia away from the MC, but she punched both of the dudes and told them how she loved only the MC :D
Then the sports dude were behaving a little, calling the MC "Boss" and asking for permission and stuff....
BUT .... it quickly went back to ntr :(
After they began the orgy one of the dude fucking Cynthia from behind started to disrespect and humialiate both MC and Cynthia. He told the MC how Cythia is his and how he would let the other friends fuck her and then return her whats left :(
MC and Cynthia said NOTHING ... but Cythian tightened up her vagina signalig that this was exciting for her :(
Then the sports dude said how much of a slut she is , how she screams when he and the other sports dudes fuck her etc....

This is where I simply closed the game. I did not even finish the scene :(
This left me in a bad mood for half a day xd

These scenes with the sports guys were str8 up NTR stuff.
The rest is pretty much sharing/swinging. The girls are loyal to the MC in all the sharing/swinging events that I saw. Well except for Cynthia and the sports guys :(

So if anyone is wondering "Whats the sharing/swinging" in the game. Its very lighthearted and the girls do no betray the MC (except Cynthia). Tho I have not seen many scenes. I have probably missed a lot of stuff since I only played for a few hours, and the events triggered kinda at random. I have not seen any of hte recent stuff people are talking about (rooms, gloryholes etc...).
So there might be more NTR events. So take care.
Rly dont want to continue. It rly felt bad, those cynthia events with the sports guys :(

Btw there are a lot of events with the MC and the girls.
After playing it rly does not feel like the sharing/swinging is the main part.
MC and the girls is the main story, everything else is just a side thing. Which is a massive plus.
Rly loved this about the game <3
A few months ago I would have thought that the sharing/swinging etc... would become the main thing in the game. But thankfully this is not the case <3

Lol at this dude... The game tagged as 'NTR'. The dev have said that there will be NTR scenes. The dev even said that there will be hardcore NTR endings. Even tho I hate NTR ( it disgusts me to my stomach) there are people who likes ntr/cuck content which ofc includes 'humiliation'. Also if you don't like it, why did you give her the triangle pin? It's your choice in the end. If you don't WANT her to be with other guys, she won't do it. There is a romance (harem) route in the game you know that right? There is no ntr content at that route. It's also pretty simple to get in that route. Just don't give her a pin which literally activates NTR route for the girls... If you don't want her to fuck other guys, she won't. She loves you and you are the only one who can be with her in that route. Also you will have your own harem. But please if you give the girls the triangle pin, don't cry about NTR. There are people who enjoys NTR and the pin is for them to get in the NTR route

Last edited:
Reactions: Arrocha

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey everyone,

Has anyone seen the sixth kind of client (between a big guy and a goth guy)? He doesn't show up at all.
Yup, this client is not yet implemented. It'll use some slightly new mechanics that's why I didn't add it yet.

RareAlexDev

Just want to confirm that the furthest things go is a HJ in the glory hole and that the VIP room is really hands-off.
I kept playing and playing waiting for shit to get real. I'm not complaining, I just wasn't sure where the content ended exactly.

Some feedback from your boy:

I think you can cut out the "Give Number" skill.
The value of skill is very limited as the only unique function it serves is to establish the fact that the maid wouldn't mind meeting the target outside of work.
The requirement number for giving the maid's number to a specific client can be changed to "Flirt" or "Flirt" + "Checkout" while the pin is equipped.
As there are not a lot of CGs for "Give Number" (compared to the other skills), I think consolidating this skill will not only increase the value of the other skills, but remove some of the tediousness while the café is open.

While on the topic of cutting things out. One of the mechanics I really enjoyed was applying the customer bonus. The genius is that it is applied not once, but each time you want the bonus, creating the effect that these events happen as often as the bonus is applied. A lesser game would apply the bonus permanently after a single choice, leaving the event in some distant memory.
However... I would like to suggest being able to toggle the event to take place without having to navigate through the talk menus each time, having them optionally take place on day-start without tedious action.

While on the topic of talk menus...
Talking to someone means you can no longer give items to maids or apply bonuses as the menus are no longer accessable. My suggestion is {}.format(obvious).

This game is really turning out to be something great and exceeded my expectations. Thank you
Right now, furthest thing in gl is hj and dance in vip room. Give me some time and there will be more stuff, animations and events related to this rooms.

As much as you are right regarding the forgotten event, while playing/testing out the content, I started to think it was just tedious. Easy fix for something that is just busy work each day. From the gameplay perspective, you want this bonuses each day. From the story perspective you can assume that this events are happening, until said otherwise. But having more benefits will definetly motivate the player to juggle through the events to have better synergy with other's girls synergy or test things out with others stuff.

Regarding not being bale to use items after talk, yup, that I have to correct.

¿Qué se agregó en las habitaciones traseras?
There are new animations and you can now look closer at the rooms (zoom). It will be a fun feature for future.

Is there a roadmap for the "events to be added" in this game?
No, right not I don't have a public roadmap. Each week I work on the principle: 'What I want to work on this week?'. Although this has it's negative sides, this kind of work motivates me each week and doesn't drain my ideas and strength. But soon it might change, so we'll have a basic roadmap to keep track of.

Oh hell no it's the best scene in the entire game. Nuh-uh. No way. I stumbled upon it when I was checking out the gallery before starting the game proper (to see the artwork) and it nearly made me shift-delete the game off my hard drive. After reading the thread and understanding the scene was optional, though, I purged the gallery save files and decided to try again.

Now I have this strange bittersweet feeling about this game. I really like the tycoony, slightly grindy gameplay and managing the cafe itself. The girls are nice too. Feels really good to have to use both of my brains in this game. It's just a shame that nearly half, if not even more, of the lewdness in game seems to be this sharing/swinging crap.

Dev, you do what you have to do and want to do, but if I may make a humble request, please do not neglect the 'romantic bullshit'. For many, it's all we have =D
Don't worry, I won't neglect it! That's something I also enjoy.

At the same time I feel the maid services are not sufficiently exploited, I mean you only see an erotic photo when you use one of them, nothing more. Instead of those pics, some short vids maybe wouldn't hurt the game especially for the "Takeout" activity ...and if the time stops as long as the scene lasts, you can take a breath, and you won't miss any order. Or if some1 feels the scenes slowing down the game you can turn them off. This was just an idea, but I'm not sure it even would work.

In spite of these missings the game won my heart, and it's quite unique in this adult category. I didn't want to write in the review, coz I mostly talked about the NTR part, but I would give the 5 stars for this game.
I'll look into it, think about some possibilities. The one we have right now, is that you can fully disable the CG's in game if you just want to focus on gains or you can speed up the picture falling down by right clicking it.

Might have been reported somewhere already but I got this just now, popped after the end of a day, after the stats screen.
I'm looking into it, thanks for reporting.

How can I unlock Backrooms? help :)
You have to beat the second boss (1800 popularity needed for him to appear) and than play few days and see main story events. It will unlock shortly after that - you'll see event explaining it.

Thank you all for sticking around.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I'm more active on discord, so if you have some urgent stuff, you can find me there.
Have a good week.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
As much as you are right regarding the forgotten event, while playing/testing out the content, I started to think it was just tedious. Easy fix for something that is just busy work each day. From the gameplay perspective, you want this bonuses each day. From the story perspective you can assume that this events are happening, until said otherwise. But having more benefits will definetly motivate the player to juggle through the events to have better synergy with other's girls synergy or test things out with others stuff.
I just want those events to happen every day automatically cause they're badass. Really well done.

Just to clarify: you're saying that seeing the event automatically would give the player less incentive to sift through the event pages?
If that's the case... you're certainly not wrong.
You're clearly underestimating my laziness, however.

Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes