Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
Some clients have maid preferences, so posting a specific maid outside to attract customers will increase the chance to get certain customers. If you use the "give phone number" ability enough times on a customer, then later you will see a maid icon pop up next to a customer when they sit down. Cookie would increase the chance for the Big guy, Cynthia for Sport fans, Rai for Rich guy and so on.
I know this, nevertheless it will not save from the endless stream of basic guys, couples and the best bros who always go regardless of the maids who are put at the entrance, and very quickly occupy all four tables. Plus, each maid attracts a few clients, most still don't have content. I spent three in-game days to attract a business woman with the help of Rei with an activated benefit, but I was just given a picture of the previous level of the ability. I can literally spend several days of play, optimizing actions for specific pictures, and not get one at all. At the same time, even luring maids cannot be constantly at the entrance - you need to serve customers, maintain cleanliness and rest.

Last edited:

SawYuuki

Dec 31, 2018
can u guys recommend me for some swing, ntr games with training\management stuff like this game?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Does the game have sound in the scenes?
Some yes, most no. But this is something I'll be filling up once I start adding VAs.

as I understand it, the media producer has not yet been implemented? otherwise, there is no way I can unblock the event with it
Media Producers are in the game, but they have low chance of spawning while Rai is inviting. Or use Ame, right now she has bigger chance for rares until her new clients will be added.

What do looks and care points do?
Looks are used for skills (requirements you have to meet to unlock it).
Care points will be spent to upgrade Backrooms soon.

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, how do the backrooms work? Are there any nsfw scenes that aren't shown in the gallery? Like only with sprites? I really love the game and I'm still waiting for some more content before jumping back in.

Whisky Priest

Jun 12, 2017
So what's the deal with cafes then as a theme?
Not complaining (this isn't a jab at the developer), just noticed a good couple of games that are based in cafes as of late.
I've been to a cafe (as you can imagine....) before and I don't remember all the servers getting ploughed up and down the garden path by the clientele. Was I having a Ray Charles moment or was I in the wrong cafe? :unsure:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The backroom is still locked for me. I have all the perks for the girls. Does it unlocked by itself or is there a requirement?

Nail_Gun

Jan 10, 2018
Hi, how do the backrooms work? Are there any nsfw scenes that aren't shown in the gallery? Like only with sprites? I really love the game and I'm still waiting for some more content before jumping back in.
Guests sometimes go to nsfw rooms instead of cafe. Place a maid there manually for service.
The nsfw scene there is in the gloryhole room, but it's just a handjob. Each maid with different animation.
There are plans to expand on that, this is the basic implementation.
No nsfw scenes that aren't in the gallery to my knowledge.
Not complaining (this isn't a jab at the developer), just noticed a good couple of games that are based in cafes as of late.
I've been to a cafe (as you can imagine....) before and I don't remember all the servers getting ploughed up and down the garden path by the clientele. Was I having a Ray Charles moment or was I in the wrong cafe? :unsure:
I was under the impression that it's illegal to deny clients to plough their maid waitress. You must really have found a fringe fetish cafe if it wasn't allowed. o_O
The backroom is still locked for me. I have all the perks for the girls. Does it unlocked by itself or is there a requirement?
You have to unlock the fourth maid, which comes with an event down the line. Once you unlock her you unlock the backrooms.
I hope that changes at some point, kind of makes no sense that way.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Guests sometimes go to nsfw rooms instead of cafe. Place a maid there manually for service.
The nsfw scene there is in the gloryhole room, but it's just a handjob. Each maid with different animation.
There are plans to expand on that, this is the basic implementation.
No nsfw scenes that aren't in the gallery to my knowledge.

I was under the impression that it's illegal to deny clients to plough their maid waitress. You must really have found a fringe fetish cafe if it wasn't allowed. o_O

You have to unlock the fourth maid, which comes with an event down the line. Once you unlock her you unlock the backrooms.
I hope that changes at some point, kind of makes no sense that way.
Hmm, I see.

I agree with you. Guess I have to wait then.

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I'm so confused now.
We can toggle the benefits on/off by holding left/right click but now I don't get to see the event every day.
Was that intentional?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
RareAlexDev I don't play the NTR content but I feel like you focus way too much on NTR content and very little on harem/romance path when it comes to nsfw scenes. I mean when I look at changelogs it's obvious. Also when I look at 'what's next' in developer's notes it's always ntr and more ntr... Like harem/romance route became an after thougt route just to be there. Why there is so much difference in the size of the content between 2 routes? It feels like content ratio is like 10% harem/romance vs 90% ntr/sharing/cuckold in terms of nsfw scenes. Do you plan to balance it and make it close to 50% 50% at least? Sorry to say this but if content ratio will stay like this, harem/romance route will just be a half-assed route in terms of content just to appease a broader audience without much effort. I meant no disrespect. These are just my personal opinions for a person who enjoy your game but doesn't like ntr content

Last edited:

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
I'm so confused now.
We can toggle the benefits on/off by holding left/right click but now I don't get to see the event every day.
Was that intentional?
You still can see the events, just click left click on the event when it's turned off (don't hold left click).
Holding left click skip is for people that didn't want to see/read the same event everyday.

Is there a way to make text appear instantaneously?
I'll be adding this possibility to the game soon-ish.

You have to let me know where was this kind of SFW cafe, first time I hear of it. :coffee:

RareAlexDev I don't play the NTR content but I feel like you focus way too much on NTR content and very little on harem/romance path when it comes to nsfw scenes. I mean when I look at changelogs it's obvious. Also when I look at 'what's next' in developer's notes it's always ntr and more ntr... Like harem/romance route became an after thougt route just to be there. Why there is so much difference in the size of the content between 2 routes? It feels like content ratio is like 10% harem/romance vs 90% ntr/sharing/cuckold in terms of nsfw scenes. Do you plan to balance it and make it close to 50% 50% at least? Sorry to say this but if content ratio will stay like this, harem/romance route will just be a half-assed route in terms of content just to appease a broader audience without much effort. I meant no disrespect. These are just my personal opinions for a person who enjoy your game but doesn't like ntr content
Neither of roads will be an afterthought, I have them in plans before I even posted the game on the itch io, from the start. I want for the player to be able to chose in the future. Does he want to ntr girls, have them for himself or just focus on one girl? I'm still adding new mechanics, new items, perks, characters, events and more. Last month backrooms took me much more time than I predicted, there were a lot of problems with adding them.

I don't know about % of content until we will finish the game. Really, I don't. This is so specific question, I don't have at this moment every event writen down. New ideas appear, people propose other ideas too. And I want to make the game fun for people who enjoy this game.

I'll do my best so the romance option with each girl will have appropriate content. I'll also make sure so the harem route will have content too.
Before we can get to full on harem, all girls need to love mc and accept other girls. I need to make events that show girls relationship with each other (you can see that in latest sfw events after the unlocking of backrooms or the Cookie streaming first event). After that I'll need to make so the girls status change from Secret Lover to [REDACTED] or [REDACTED]. This will indicate a bigger change. I was never a fan of harem's that were just a girls shouting at each other "He's mine" and you didn't even knew if they talked about all of this 'harem' stuff or even know the name of other girls.

Swinging/netorase/ntr content is easier to make right now, because each client has it's own short 3-4 part events that start and end quickly. I also code it this way so in the future I can easily close it behind something if I'll want to. But it's impossible to do that with romance and harem content. If I would just now make harem content, it than would feel unnatural and slightly half-assed (unless everybody is drunk like in valentines event). I want to at least try to make it slightly more believable. I want girls to talk, to know MC and each other. Also not every romance event will end with penetration. For the characters to 'feel something more' they need to know they are not just onaholes for MC.

So slowly, I'm getting there. I'm sorry, I'm doing as much each week as I can. If you want the full experience I would say, wait for the final release.

Have a good week everyone.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes