RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Swinging/netorase/ntr content is easier to make right now, because each client has it's own short 3-4 part events that start and end quickly.
On that subject is 3-4 part the planned maximum for each client? Like for example is the Rich boy and the Media Producers events with Rai completed?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Neither of roads will be an afterthought, I have them in plans before I even posted the game on the itch io, from the start. I want for the player to be able to chose in the future. Does he want to ntr girls, have them for himself or just focus on one girl? I'm still adding new mechanics, new items, perks, characters, events and more. Last month backrooms took me much more time than I predicted, there were a lot of problems with adding them.

I don't know about % of content until we will finish the game. Really, I don't. This is so specific question, I don't have at this moment every event writen down. New ideas appear, people propose other ideas too. And I want to make the game fun for people who enjoy this game.

I'll do my best so the romance option with each girl will have appropriate content. I'll also make sure so the harem route will have content too.
Before we can get to full on harem, all girls need to love mc and accept other girls. I need to make events that show girls relationship with each other (you can see that in latest sfw events after the unlocking of backrooms or the Cookie streaming first event). After that I'll need to make so the girls status change from Secret Lover to [REDACTED] or [REDACTED]. This will indicate a bigger change. I was never a fan of harem's that were just a girls shouting at each other "He's mine" and you didn't even knew if they talked about all of this 'harem' stuff or even know the name of other girls.

Swinging/netorase/ntr content is easier to make right now, because each client has it's own short 3-4 part events that start and end quickly. I also code it this way so in the future I can easily close it behind something if I'll want to. But it's impossible to do that with romance and harem content. If I would just now make harem content, it than would feel unnatural and slightly half-assed (unless everybody is drunk like in valentines event). I want to at least try to make it slightly more believable. I want girls to talk, to know MC and each other. Also not every romance event will end with penetration. For the characters to 'feel something more' they need to know they are not just onaholes for MC.

So slowly, I'm getting there. I'm sorry, I'm doing as much each week as I can. If you want the full experience I would say, wait for the final release.

Have a good week everyone.
Firstly really thank you for detailed answer. You are one of the best devs when it comes to communication with players. I think you missunderstand me tho. I'm not saying 'rush harem/romance!'. It can progress normally while adding steady content in it. If you slowburn the hell out of harem/romance but progress the NTR/Sharing/Cuckold... progress way higher speed then it would be like Culture Shock which many people hated it because of this. You have to realize that this is a contradiction. You say 'MC can't have many sex scenes with the girls it's not realistic' while you pump many content that girls are basically gangbanged by strangers or join in swinging parties. Girls accepts to get banged by strangers relatively quickly is logical but having sex with mc should be really slow and there should be only less sex scenes between mc-girls because of logic? Don't you see the contradiction here? Again I also don't want mindless sex between mc-girls. Ofc I want romance. I want lovey dovey scenes. It's needed for harem anyways. I love romance scenes which doesn't end up with sex but but there is also not much SFW romance scenes when you compare to NTR/Sharing/Swinging scenes. You have to realize that when people like us look at changelog and see NTR upon NTR upon NTR upon NTR... nsfw scenes, it's really disheartening to see no or very little nsfw content for us. I mean it wouldn't be hard to add decent amount of sexual content with mc and the girls who he is currently in a relationship more than adding NTR scenes right? I don't talk about harem only but vanilla sex scenes with girls and mc too. For example Cynthia is our girlfriend but I believe she has more ntr-sharing-swinging scenes than vanilla nsfw scenes with mc. I understand your point that harem needs to be achieved but there is no reason for having vanilla sfw or nsfw scenes should be added really really slow when ntr route going wild every update. You put really hard effort on adding NTR/Sharing nsfw scenes every week so that's really good for NTR players but my question is: do you put the same amount of effort for adding vanilla nsfw scenes? I understand it's easier to add NTR scenes for you but the ratio of ntr/sharing vs vanilla nsfw scenes are insane. It doesn't need to 50% vs 50% but right now you have to understand that vanilla/romance players has very little content while NTR players enjoys lots of content and they get new content nearly every week. For example when I look what will we get at next update I see:

Version 0.7.5, 2 new events, 1 bad ending and 1 nsfw event for Cynthia and Inspector

So what will harem/romance players get in terms on nsfw scenes at next update?

Again I mean no disrespect and If I didn't like the game I wouldn't put so much time comment about. I think your game is amazing. It's just dissapointing to see NTR route has getting steady amount of content while vanilla/romance/harem players has little to no love from you every other week. I'm not saying you should stop working on NTR route or anything like that but if you say romance/harem route won't be an after thought route, it certainly needs way more of your attention than you currently giving it. But it's your game in the end and I respect that you are hard working dev. Good luck with the game!

Last edited:

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Firstly really thank you for detailed answer. You are one of the best devs when it comes to communication with players. I think you missunderstand me tho. I'm not saying 'rush harem/romance!'. It can progress normally while adding content in it. If you slowburn the hell out of harem/romance but progress the NTR/Sharing/Cuckold... in steady speed then it would be like Culture Shock which many people hated it because of it. You have to realize that this is a contradiction. You say 'MC can't have many sex scenes with the girls it's not realistic' while you pump many content that girls are basically gangbanged by strangers or swinging parties. Girls accepts to get banged by strangers relatively quickly is logical but having sex with mc should be really slow and there should be only less sex scenes between mc-girls because of logic? Don't you see the contradiction here? Again I also don't want mindless sex for mc-girls. Ofc I want romance because it needed for harem. I love romance scenes which doesn't end up with sex but but there is also not much SFW romance scenes when you compare to NTR/Sharing/Swinging scenes. You have to realize that when people like us look at changelog and see NTR upon NTR upon NTR upon NTR... nsfw scenes, it's really disheartening to see no or very little nsfw content for us. I mean it wouldn't be hard to add decent amount of sexual content with mc and the girls who he is in a relationship more than adding NTR scenes right? I don't talk about harem only but vanilla sex scenes with girls and mc too. I understand your point that harem needs to be achieved but there is no reason for having vanilla sfw or nsfw scenes should be added really really slow when ntr route going wild every update. You put really hard effort on adding NTR/Sharing nsfw scenes every week so that's really good for NTR players but my question is: do you put the same amount of effort for adding vanilla nsfw scenes? I understand it's easier to add NTR scenes for you but the ratio of ntr/sharing vs vanilla nsfw scenes are insane. It doesn't need to 50% vs 50% but right now you have to understand that vanilla/romance players has very little love from you while NTR players enjoys lots of content and they get new content nearly every week. For example when I look what will we get at next update I see:

Version 0.7.5, 2 new events, 1 bad ending and 1 nsfw event for Cynthia and Inspector

So what will harem/romance player get in terms on nsfw scenes at next update?
First of all, thank you, I try my best.

With weekly updates unfortunately there isn't much I can add each week so everyone will be happy and everyone would get content they wanted. Lately I've added new maid that will have series of events (romatic-ish) before she will even start to have any ntr event. This week in Public I've added 6 new events, 1 that explores the maids opinion on MC and 3 events for 4th maid so you know a little more about her relationship 'beginings' with other members. True, they were not nsfw, but they are coming too.
Bad end in this week Patreon update isn't for anyone specifically (it isn't ntr event or harem event, a little sad-romantic I would say).

I know what you mean, but there is not much I can really add to that. I'm sorry you have to wait for some more content that you will enjoy. I'll try to better plan my time in the future to redistribute it, taking into consideration your (and probably not only yours) worry.

Again, sorry, and more nsfw romantic and harem events incoming.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'll try to better plan my time in the future to redistribute it, taking into consideration your (and probably not only yours) worry.

This is all I can ask. Thank you really much! It's good to hear this. Also I'm very much looking forward to romance/harem nsfw scenes! Good luck with the game

Last edited:
Reactions: RareAlexDev

makeitgobitch

Oct 9, 2020
why people do hate ntr ? i dont get it? so hard to imagine that you are that main char who fucking them? , instead of vanilla/ romance or even harem.. for me (personally) its just boring copy paste content, when people creating *what you hate* , every time i see from all devs, C R E A T I V I T Y, new art-styles , sex-scenes, and more. thats why more people love what you hate.

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
for developers:
the truth, the game is barbarous, it is impressive, but ...
I think they should modify some things and improve them.

An example, the sex scenes, of the girls with the clients should be animated, or at least have more images, add scenes with creampie, ahegao.

It would also be cool that during these mentioned scenes, the girls take longer to come back, that they don't come back right away, and that when they come, the creampie comes out of their skirts, and that while they talk to the other clients, it should be seen.

Another thing, I liked the ntr scenes a lot, they have potential, but I think they could be improved, adding more prominence to the clients, that when they conquer one of the girls, she has an appointment with said client, and they go to a hotel, there the scenes can already be varied, hot and exciting.

It would also be cool that they add endings with pregnancy, that the client gets the girls pregnant and they go with the guy.

It would also be great that during the scenes where the girls let themselves be groped by the clients, they are hotter, that they find kisses, more groping, that they are animated, or that they have more images.

well I won't say more I think what I said is content enough, I hope developers listen to me, and I wish you luck with the game.

Dec 24, 2020
First of all, thank you, I try my best.

With weekly updates unfortunately there isn't much I can add each week so everyone will be happy and everyone would get content they wanted. Lately I've added new maid that will have series of events (romatic-ish) before she will even start to have any ntr event. This week in Public I've added 6 new events, 1 that explores the maids opinion on MC and 3 events for 4th maid so you know a little more about her relationship 'beginings' with other members. True, they were not nsfw, but they are coming too.
Bad end in this week Patreon update isn't for anyone specifically (it isn't ntr event or harem event, a little sad-romantic I would say).

I know what you mean, but there is not much I can really add to that. I'm sorry you have to wait for some more content that you will enjoy. I'll try to better plan my time in the future to redistribute it, taking into consideration your (and probably not only yours) worry.

If I may: I think you are doing a very good job with your game. You have something unique and playful, and I like that you are expanding on it's different aspects as you have time. Don't feel too pushed or pulled in one direction or another. Everything is fine.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I like this game but sometimes is a bit frustrating just doing the mechanical stuff for a long time and not have a good ideia about when and if events that interest me are going to happen.
What scenes exist if my interest is to pursue a cuck path with Cynthia, which means share her and beeing faithful to her at the same time? And how to get them?

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
I think that in every games the problems starts there, when the Dev gives up his own idea, and starts to focus on the comments and every player's idea on this site. Fortunately I haven't experienced any similar in this game yet, coz the Dev seems determined. Personally I started this game coz I was interested in the NTR contents, what I really liked so far, and unless I'm wrong it's rather a swinging, NTR game since the start. Many ppl complaining here coz they hate NTR, but since the first conversation between the MC and Cynthia, every1 knew what was going to happen in the story, and I don't understand why every1 wants to turn this into a harem game.. I hope the dev will continue that way what he started.

Last edited:

xSilv

Aug 17, 2017
How to unlock the backrooms?
Keep playing after 2nd VIP client, when you get a certain amount of cafe popularity they will be unlocked (before was 3k but dev said it would be reduced, so idk now)

How do you use the green gem to skip a day after buying it?
Click in next day like if you were to play, then click in the pause menu at top left and you should see the skip day option.

I like this game but sometimes is a bit frustrating just doing the mechanical stuff for a long time and not have a good ideia about when and if events that interest me are going to happen.
What scenes exist if my interest is to pursue a cuck path with Cynthia, which means share her and beeing faithful to her at the same time? And how to get them?
There is an item at the shop that gives tooltips about scenes in gallery. For Cynthia you have to use give number skill 11 times to the 3 sports guys.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think that in every games the problems starts there, when the Dev gives up his own idea, and starts to focus on the comments and every player's idea on this site. Fortunately I haven't experienced any similar in this game yet, coz the Dev seems determined. Personally I started this game coz I was interested in the NTR contents, what I really liked so far, and unless I'm wrong it's rather a swinging, NTR game since the start. Many ppl complaining here coz they hate NTR, but since the first conversation between the MC and Cynthia, every1 knew what was going to happen in the story, and I don't understand why every1 wants to turn this into a harem game.. I hope the dev will continue that way what he started.
The game literally started with a harem tag. This was presented as an NTR/teasing/swinging/harem game as to the boundaries the players decide on. The dev removed the tag not because it isn't going to be a harem game but because there isn't currently harem content, it's still a planned tag and always has been. Not saying this wasn't an NTR game from the start, just that it was as much a harem game from the start.

Reactions: preskerd
Dec 24, 2020
It especially feels and when a dev has a nice unique idea, and people come along and demand they make the game exactly as they want, without even really trying to engage with the game as is. I honestly wasn't sure I'd like the game at first, but I gave it a try, and it has become a specific niche I really enjoy.

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
The game literally started with a harem tag. This was presented as an NTR/teasing/swinging/harem game as to the boundaries the players decide on. The dev removed the tag not because it isn't going to be a harem game but because there isn't currently harem content, it's still a planned tag and always has been. Not saying this wasn't an NTR game from the start, just that it was as much a harem game from the start.
In a harem game your gf rarely says she wants to be the center of attention of your customers.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In a harem game your gf rarely says she wants to be the center of attention of your customers.
And in an NTR game your girlfriend and 3 other employees rarely wait for you to give them a triangle pin before they start hooking up with other people. This game's been designed around compromises for both groups. Have you even played for any significant amount without the pin? It becomes a pretty much innocent cafe management game with a dating sim. Even the action CGs are entirely innocent. Except for Sergil who still fucks that dude's girlfriend right in front of him like a Chad.

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
And in an NTR game your girlfriend and 3 other employees rarely wait for you to give them a triangle pin before they start hooking up with other people. This game's been designed around compromises for both groups. Have you even played for any significant amount without the pin? It becomes a pretty much innocent cafe management game with a dating sim. Even the action CGs are entirely innocent. Except for Sergil who still fucks that dude's girlfriend right in front of him like a Chad.
The NTR, and swinging not really works without love, and romance content, so I don't really mind the dev didn't rush us at the start with too much cheating elements. I never said this game consists only of ntr contents, but the reason the triangle pin (NTR) is only an option is rather the NTR haters like you.

Nail_Gun

Jan 10, 2018
The NTR, and swinging not really works without love, and romance content, so I don't really mind the dev didn't rush us at the start with too much cheating elements. I never said this game consists only of ntr contents, but the reason the triangle pin (NTR) is only an option is rather the NTR haters like you.
Right in the beginning, long before the triangles are introduced, it's established that Cynthia may not always be faithful.
When the leasing contract for the cafe is signed Sergil says something along the lines of "I don't want to know what she did to convince the landlord."

I like the triangle idea.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes