PowWow

May 28, 2020
I think it's a slow process... new maids without options or content are just "place" holders
Considering you need Maids to use the backrooms I wouldn't really mind having extra place holders as you put it to keep my café running smoothly even if they have limited content to start with since personally I'm enjoying playing the game as well the H stuff

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
hey guys and gals, what type of ntr do we have here? Only sharing/netorase or also ? Thanks!

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I love this game, and it's rare to see group stuff with men when it's a male MC, though I don't really like the models used. I've never really liked a 3d anime style.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Jan 8, 2020
95% Save.

Missing 2 random group events, 1 random cookie event and patreon events. If/when I unlock them I'll update the file

Put it in the Appdata/Local folder

Edit: Updated to 0.7.4, Just missing after boss 2 (still can't get it to trigger).
I might be dumb but im working out how this operates every option i have on the game files don't say either App data or Local folder i even renamed the file name to match options but still nothing?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there!

I love this game, and it's rare to see group stuff with men when it's a male MC, though I don't really like the models used. I've never really liked a 3d anime style.
Thank you! Unfortunately I'm no artist. And even if I would, weekly updates would be impossible. So nothing I can do with it now. Maybe I'll be able to hire someone for the next game art if I'll get more support on Patreon, we'll see.

hey guys and gals, what type of ntr do we have here? Only sharing/netorase or also ? Thanks!
Sharing only. The girls literally will not be able to have any scenes with customers until the MC buys an item (a pin) that is basically saying he is giving the go ahead for the girls to start more sexy scenes with them.
Yeah. NTR Type B isn't something I'll be doing.

will this be a full scene in the future?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey mr dev, im wondering if you planning to add more maids eventually in the game.
I saw the extra space where you chat with the girls, so i thought its reserved for them.
I believe so. He recently added a new girl, so my guess would be to slowly add more over time, to help fit in with the new backroom mechanics.
I wanted to thank you Trapitalism101, you always respond to people faster than I even read out the comments. I really appreciate your help. Thank you!

And it is as he said, I'm gonna to add more playable characters in time.

I might be dumb but im working out how this operates every option i have on the game files don't say either App data or Local folder i even renamed the file name to match options but still nothing?
You need to put the save file here:
C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe

I think the 'Computer Room' might be bugged, or need adjustments at the very least. The 'Break Room', 'Cleaning Closet' and 'Self Enhancement Room' all give you 70+ EXP per day if you use them so upgrading them feels rewarding and fair. However the 'Computer Room' gives you 4 EXP (not a typo, literally 4) even if you have a Maid with fully upgraded perks working in there for the entire day, so it's annoying and impractical to use even though grinding Popularity is one of the most time consuming aspects for unlocking all your girls' perks. The 'Gloryhole' and 'VIP Room' have a similarly slow level up speed but since you're only required to put a maid in there after the client goes in having them levelling up slowly doesn't bother me much especially since they seem kind of irrelevant in the current build.
I'll look into that, thanks for reporting.

How do you unlock this 3rd event for Rai?
View attachment 1495631
This was a bug, it should be unlocked now (after seeing second event, which you did). Try clicking it.

Have a great week everyone!
Alex

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
95% Save.

Missing 2 random group events, 1 random cookie event and patreon events. If/when I unlock them I'll update the file

Put it in the Appdata/Local folder

Edit: Updated to 0.7.4, Just missing after boss 2 (still can't get it to trigger).
Can you update save7

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
why am i not seeing hints anymore in the gallery was using those to go forward in the game but now cant do shit

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
Please add a colorblind mode for the girls. My red/green colorblind eyes keep messing up Cookie and Rai during frantic gameplay. Maybe Cookie likes to dye her hair blue during shifts occasionally?
I can say that they are difficult to distinguish in a cafe, even with normal color vision. Especially in winter suits.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Discovered Secret Care Cafe the other day over at (v0.7.5-Public) and have been enjoying it so far. As I'm still going through what I think is the early part of the game, I don't have too much to say in-depth at the moment. SCC has an interesting gameplay aspect and I like how the dev utilizes the character models in expressive ways in the story mode. Plus, the sprite animations are pretty adorable of what I have seen so far. For instance, how Cookie dangles her legs over the Break Room's cut-away icon itself is simply cute! :love: The writing is decent enough and I respect that the personalities of the characters does manage to shine through, but it needs a little more TLC with its grammar to give it a better polish. Overall, not bad! (y)

Anyway, I'm making this post because I want to touch on a couple things for the dev, RareAlexDev.
The initial boot of the game is quite long. Is there anything that could be done about that? ^^'
- shortcuts for the maids, skills, food and drinks on keyboard (0-3, q-u, a-j, z-v)
These hotkeys doesn't work for me, and in case it matters, I'm playing SCC using a laptop. Regardless, the tutorial should probably be updated at some point to inform the player that hotkkeys exists and what they do. Or, add in a readme file with basic gameplay information which also mentions these hotkeys.
Please add a colorblind mode for the girls. My red/green colorblind eyes keep messing up Cookie and Rai during frantic gameplay.
I can say that they are difficult to distinguish in a cafe, even with normal color vision.
I agree. Even with unique sprite animations for the maids, they are often hard to tell apart especially for new players. I think instead of doing color palette swaps, an ON/OFF switch be added to the menu that displays a girl's initial near her sprite as an easily identifiable marker would help greatly. (For my tabletop and board games, I use symbols and differently shaped pieces in addition to colors expressly for such situations.) For players who are used to each of the game's animations or prefer not to have the identifier, they can easily turn it off; whereas for players that could use the assist can benefit from it too.
However the 'Computer Room' gives you 4 EXP (not a typo, literally 4) even if you have a Maid with fully upgraded perks working in there for the entire day, so it's annoying and impractical to use even though grinding Popularity is one of the most time consuming aspects for unlocking all your girls' perks.
Can confirm. This feels bugged due to its glacial pace. Unlike this poster, I can't get more than 2XP per day regardless of how much time an NPC stays in there for.

Also, apparently I ran into issues with things unlocking in the gallery that I have not yet seen or never encountered in my playthrough. I'm not sure if it's actually a bug or if it's intentional since they appear to be based on events that I did encounter, but from a different choice (such as "peeking" versus cleaning up the cafe some more instead). Shown below are two gallery unlocks that I've noticed that fits the bill here...
Back - Secret Care Cafe - Gallery Issues.jpg
The top one is Cookie and the Cafe Cleric (I think). In my current and first playthrough, Cookie is NOT wearing the Triangle Pin and never have. In the bottom image, I chose NOT to peek so it's odd seeing it there in the gallery. As I said, however, I'm not sure if these unlocks were a mistake or intentional since I believe I went through the story portions that would have contained them.

In any event, this seems like a fun game so far. Hoping to see more as I continue to play. Thanks for creating it, Alex! Cheers and happy gaming everyone! ;]

Edit: I actually tried to edit this yesterday but F95 has been pretty glitchy lately at the time of the original post. ^^" Anyway here's a followup thought I had, a rollback or a message backlog during the VN portions would be nice to have, but not required. It's just a suggestion as I have no idea how difficult that is to implement. Guess I got a little spoiled from the Japanese VNs I grew up with and the Ren'Py engine as of late, lol, ngl. Anyhow, y'all stay safe. Cheers! Pura vida.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
How much content Harem/Romance content is there compared to the NTR/sharing ?

I always download this game everytime it gets a update but never got the time to try it out. Now I have the chance and so I checked the comments.
I dont like NTR and I will avoid it, good that there is the option for it. But from some comments It seems there is not much content for that and the most content is focused for NTR ?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes