Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
So how one can get the scene with Cookie, Cynthia and "cheeky guy"? He doesnt even appear in my client list

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
as I understand it, the media producer has not yet been implemented? otherwise, there is no way I can unblock the event with it

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
can you share any tweaks you use or just pure wine works for you?

It was running smoothly on my ubuntu till one big update somewhere like 0.5.something. Now crashing on loading.

Tried it.

Seems at some point game started eating too much RAM for my potato laptop. At least that's what graphs say.

Anyway thanks for your help. (y)

If anyone else would encounter the same problem of having too small dick RAM to be honored by sweet SCC maids, quit crying like a baby and just ENLARGE ur friggin SWAP file.

p.s. it may be a bit laggy (or not) but it works :coffee:

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The tiredness is a bit too strong right now, hard to manage with only 4 maids you always have to leave one maid resting and never get time to use the cleaning room properly so it ends up being easier to just buy the cleaning service.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
The tiredness is a bit too strong right now, hard to manage with only 4 maids you always have to leave one maid resting and never get time to use the cleaning room properly so it ends up being easier to just buy the cleaning service.
Bear in mind that you can just have your maids sit in the Cafe all day if you just don't put anyone at the door. You'll get very few customers, it's almost effectively taking the day off. Easy tiredness cure, no downsides.

In fact I'd almost say it feels kind of cheap.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Bear in mind that you can just have your maids sit in the Cafe all day if you just don't put anyone at the door. You'll get very few customers, it's almost effectively taking the day off. Easy tiredness cure, no downsides.
Sure but you will also be wasting cash and clients that way.
Its possible to work nonstop but you always have to switch a different maid (the one with highest tiredness) to the resting room and they never get to 100%, but they also never reach 0%.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Sure but you will also be wasting cash and clients that way.
Its possible to work nonstop but you always have to switch a different maid (the one with highest tiredness) to the resting room and they never get to 100%, but they also never reach 0%.
How are you wasting cash and clients? It's not as if there's a limit. The opportunity to make more money at that specific moment perhaps, but if your goal is to reduce tiredness it's literally a no-lose scenario. If someone does come in you even get the opportunity for some free skill points by using your skills on them. Just don't serve them any food and leave the game on 3x speed. Free tiredness reduction in like two minutes, while the fourth maid does whatever. On top of all that, it's also an easy way to get on top of your cleanliess if you leave said extra maid in the cleaning room.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
How are you wasting cash and clients? It's not as if there's a limit.
Well usually in management games the objective is to be as effective as possible, you will also take a lot longer to unlock everything if you go slow right?
On top of all that, it's also an easy way to get on top of your cleanliess if you leave said extra maid in the cleaning room.
But is it efficient to keep making money and leveling maids that way? I already unlocked almost everything but I imagine that if I was wasting maids for cleaning it would have taken a lot longer.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
But is it efficient to keep making money and leveling maids that way?
Well it's just a bonus, not the sole method of levelling, the actual game is there too.

And yes, about the slow and efficency thing, I just remembered there's supposed to be some kind of loan repayment mechanic coming soon, which I suppose would somewhat counter the method I've described, although that's dependant on how much the repayment is going to be. It's not here yet though so I don't really see why time matters at all, an extra three minutes here or there won't slow you down.

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
It takes too long to grind the ability images. Some clients are very rare, and you can wait several days until they finally appear, and then they just go to the back room, and you need to wait a few more days. I would like some ability to increase the chance of specific clients appearing, and the ability to close back rooms for clients.

• Thinking Face
Dec 24, 2020
It takes too long to grind the ability images. Some clients are very rare, and you can wait several days until they finally appear, and then they just go to the back room, and you need to wait a few more days. I would like some ability to increase the chance of specific clients appearing, and the ability to close back rooms for clients.
It can be very hard to get clients to appear, even if you have the right maids out at the door. I think it would be a way to get more use out of the "give number". Maybe you could actually sue that number to get that specific client to appear, once a day or something.

Reactions: Epistofey

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
Some clients have maid preferences, so posting a specific maid outside to attract customers will increase the chance to get certain customers. If you use the "give phone number" ability enough times on a customer, then later you will see a maid icon pop up next to a customer when they sit down. Cookie would increase the chance for the Big guy, Cynthia for Sport fans, Rai for Rich guy and so on.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
hey how do get to the location of the gallery??
"win+r" will open up "run". Type in "%appdata%". That will take to you a folder called "roaming". Go out of that folder to "AppData" located in the URL. Then go to "Local" folder and there is a folder in that called "Secret_Care_Cafe" with all the save files

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes