Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The text is terrible and the artwork leaves a lot to be desired and definitely not my taste. I did not think I had played but I had.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So it's been quite a few version since I played this last but I note the new sprites animations in the cafe as well as other areas now being available. So I'm wondering:

Will we see animated sprite events in these areas or within the cafe itself? (example: one the maids brings a client to the back?). Ignore if that already exists, I haven't got that far yet.

MoonSugar

Mar 23, 2019
can you share any tweaks you use or just pure wine works for you?

It was running smoothly on my ubuntu till one big update somewhere like 0.5.something. Now crashing on loading.
Version 0.7.1.1 Patreon
PlayOnLinux > Configure > New > 64 bits windows installation > 6.10-staging "You can try newer wine version, that's what I've had installed and that's what worked from the first try" > choose the name of a virtual drive, for me "SCC" > Done, now in Configure window choose virtual drive that you made > go to the tab Miscellaneous and choose option Run a .exe file in this virtual drive > Go to the dir with unpacked game and run Secret Care Cafe.exe. Hope it will help you.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played this game in several (dozen) updates.

Can anyone confirm that the NTR/Sharing/Prostitution content is still avoidable by NOT purchasing the 'pin'?

Thanks

Reactions: RareAlexDev

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
this keeps popping up when i met the father

of Step Event0
for object obj_event_parent_for_all:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [27] out of range [27] - -1.myText(100886,27)
at gml_Object_obj_event_parent_for_all_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_event_parent_for_all_Step_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_randomAfterWork_Step_0 (line -1)

furionkurj

Mar 27, 2019
so how do you unlock station and recuit that 4th girl ? :T also for some reason i cant progress anything related to the story after the first boss , i met that dud with sunglass white suit just sitting in my cafe not order anything then leave after my cafe closed and thats it nothing more !

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Can anyone share save? mine was deleted
You could ask few people on Discord, some people shared theirs.

so how do you unlock station and recuit that 4th girl ? :T also for some reason i cant progress anything related to the story after the first boss , i met that dud with sunglass white suit just sitting in my cafe not order anything then leave after my cafe closed and thats it nothing more !
After the first boss you have to get 3k of cafe popularity to get to second boss. After that, there are scripted main events that will guide you to unlocking the 4th maid and backrooms.

Will the Patreon scenes ever become "public"?
No idea. I have to think about it.

this keeps popping up when i met the father

of Step Event0
for object obj_event_parent_for_all:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [27] out of range [27] - -1.myText(100886,27)
at gml_Object_obj_event_parent_for_all_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_event_parent_for_all_Step_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_randomAfterWork_Step_0 (line -1)
Thanks for reporting. Could you maybe tell me a little more about it, when exactly does this pop up? After the day end, or after some event pops up?

Sorry for that, I'll try to fix it.

PLEASE update mac version, we are dying here
Sorry but before I can do that I have to buy a new Mac Machine, as my old one isn't able to make the builds anymore (apparently they are too big now).

So it's been quite a few version since I played this last but I note the new sprites animations in the cafe as well as other areas now being available. So I'm wondering:

Will we see animated sprite events in these areas or within the cafe itself? (example: one the maids brings a client to the back?). Ignore if that already exists, I haven't got that far yet.
There will be animated sprites for them and for main room in cafe.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Alex

Nov 28, 2019
I got VMware to run this game on Mac, but it still doesn't work? The "Now Loading" window pops up and then just closes itself, any idea why?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes