RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
I downloaded the game from nopy.. but when I open game it says "wanna read the patch notes of 0.6.7" Plus I'm not sure I see the new Cyntia even in the gallery... Is it the correct version?
Yeah, I forgot to change version number in the start menu and uploading the whole game again just for that wasn't worth it. But it's the correct version 0.6.8. Sorry for that. Cynthia event is in main story.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I feel like there's a good game hidden in here somewhere, but the Dev must greatly diminish the grind and add more actual content if he wants this to be successful.

The graphics, the characters, the story and scenes are fine. But it needs more customers, more employee's, more events. The way you evolve the character's stats must be changed to be more impactful and less superficial. Less randomness and less grind and more animations inside the coffee.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I feel like there's a good game hidden in here somewhere, but the Dev must greatly diminish the grind and add more actual content if he wants this to be successful.

The graphics, the characters, the story and scenes are fine. But it needs more customers, more employee's, more events. The way you evolve the character's stats must be changed to be more impactful and less superficial. Less randomness and less grind and more animations inside the coffee.
What great suggestions my friend! Let's support him on patreon so that he'll be able to hire more people helping him to add more events faster and smoother!

Dec 24, 2020
What great suggestions my friend! Let's support him on patreon so that he'll be able to hire more people helping him to add more events faster and smoother!
Honestly, as it is, I am weirdly fond of just the cafe portion. Yes, horny dummy content is great, but I am now at a point where I'm angy when people come in and order cheap stuff all the time :mad: and so the strategic use of the take out skill begins.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Honestly, as it is, I am weirdly fond of just the cafe portion. Yes, horny dummy content is great, but I am now at a point where I'm angy when people come in and order cheap stuff all the time :mad: and so the strategic use of the take out skill begins.
I personally like the slow pace of the game myself, maybe the game could smooth the gameplay a little bit or the pace at what things happens.. But it's a somewhat relaxing experience for me, with it's own charm.
The only obnoxious thing that I really found... Was the need to get 3 perfect on that dude boss thing.. THAT was HEAVY... The game is not hard not easy... but you some practice as it is literally out of context, I needed to wake up my brain and heavy focus to get that... but the real problem was that you could not repeat it! Nor speed up the time to make it go faster and do it faster... I spent like 40 minutes trying to get that even done

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
-- clipped --
I didn't find it too difficult personally; I was able to perfect them each time without much, if any, trouble. The hardest part is probably the last one where the green bubble speeds across while bouncing, but that was still fairly easy as someone with no accessibility needs. Not sure if that's the same one or if it's the whole experience that's rough for you, but thought I'd offer my two cents as someone with a different perspective.

Hi folks. Does anyone know what is the new Cynthia event and how to get it?
For 0.6.8, it's a SFW main story quest. So just pass the days in-game and you'll eventually reach it (I'm assuming the cafe has to be in the positive money and rep wise, can't say for certain). Barely a spoiler and more of a hint for what it is to see if it's in your gallery, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I didn't find it too difficult personally; I was able to perfect them each time without much, if any, trouble. The hardest part is probably the last one where the green bubble speeds across while bouncing, but that was still fairly easy as someone with no accessibility needs. Not sure if that's the same one or if it's the whole experience that's rough for you, but thought I'd offer my two cents as someone with a different perspective.

For 0.6.8, it's a SFW main story quest. So just pass the days in-game and you'll eventually reach it (I'm assuming the cafe has to be in the positive money and rep wise, can't say for certain). Barely a spoiler and more of a hint for what it is to see if it's in your gallery, but:
Thank you. So, no new lewd content with Cynthia so far right?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018

The hardest part was indeed the last one, but what bothered me the most is that... even if you would fail the game, you would have needed to WAIT for the whole DAY and still try to beat it.

I beat the trial in like .... 10 tries? less 5? I don't remember... I just not that I literally burned from 30 to 40 minutes of looping that day.

This can be fixed in so many ways: making the trial repeatable, easing it, making it possible to get "there" faster, etc.
But again... I might have been my own personal experience

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
So I played the game 3 hours now as intended.
I got 2 Blowjobs. Hmm, that is for the work I put in, way too unrewarding. And I believe these 2 BJs happen regardless.
I don't say the Game is bad per se. Maybe I did something wrong. But the Gameplay is, while unique, not engaging enough for the rewards I get.
How long do you play for lewd stuff, folks?
I think you can check event triggers in gallery or somewhere else(can't remember where), if you aim for them, then in 1-2h you can even get a little orgy

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
95% Save.

Missing 2 random group events, 1 random cookie event and patreon events. If/when I unlock them I'll update the file

Put it in the Appdata/Local folder

Edit: Updated to 0.6.7, Just missing after boss 2 (still can't get it to trigger).
I put in app data local folder and nothing...help?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Any way to have text speed set to instant? I hate to have to click two times to show the text all the time...

Reactions: Birdman32

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Updated almost every week which then we have to download 2-3+ gb every time.
Is there a way to make it download update only with the base game

Reactions: tyranzero

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
I think you can check event triggers in gallery or somewhere else(can't remember where), if you aim for them, then in 1-2h you can even get a little orgy
Played the game for longer than that and have yet to get anything outside of Cynthia's blowjob. Can't get anything and the Dev kinda fucked me over since I had all those upgrades and the way the upgrades work now overriden my old ones and I had upgraded for nothing.

Now I'm too far in with no net gain and just wasting food with no payout.

phire2

Jun 15, 2021
Is there any cheats implemented yet or a mod for someway to skip this terrible horrible grind? I don't mind some gameplay, but at least give those of us who want a skip a way to see the goods without getting a part time job as a bartender / cook.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is there any cheats implemented yet or a mod for someway to skip this terrible horrible grind? I don't mind some gameplay, but at least give those of us who want a skip a way to see the goods without getting a part time job as a bartender / cook.
Edit your save data in Appdata/Local folder. Every single stats is in there, easy to do even for beginner.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes