• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Innersent

Sep 26, 2018
Not in this update and not in the next public update, but soon.

I've mentioned this a couple of times, but I don't like automatic feature. I've already tested it in game and it is just plain boring. You could just leave the game, go make dinner and it plays itself. Maybe I will implement this in the New Game +, after beating the game first time, but not before that. I hope you understand, I don't want to make Idle Mobile game because I don't like it.

Hey. There will be always random events in game. They are specially coded so the randomness isn't real random and it helps player see the events that he didn't see at all or he didn't see for a long time. I'll be adding more events to the game, both ones that appear at the end of the day (random ones) and scripted ones. It add little mystery, what will happened at the end of the day.

Sorry about that, but there is a reason, I've put some info in the 'Dev Notes' in main post. Basicly what is happening is that my old Mac Laptop from 2015 isn't enough anymore to create Mac builds that are over 2gb in size.
If I'll want to create builds for Mac again, I'll have to buy new Mac. But I'm not a fan or a user of Mac so I don't really want to spend hundreds of dollars just for this to sit in the corner of the room and be used one time weekly on sunday in the middle of the night. It just feels like a waste of money.

But, I have a way to create once every few weeks a build for Mac. But this requires a lot of work. So right now Mac builds won't be updated regularly. But the finished version of the game will definitely be on the Mac too.

Yup

This shouldn't be happening, this is a bug. Please let me know, which events did you see before the game went back to preparation menu.

I'm myself fan of NTR content and I'll definitely add more content like that.
There will be added more music.
There will be extra locations for maids to work in, both normally and nsfw.

Have a great week!

Alex
yeah i get it, its just way too grindy and repetitive time consuming, more than happy to wait til you remove some of the long grindiness or some kind of partial automation, ill be back when that happens, thanks for the reply

Reactions: RareAlexDev

bigcat123

Jul 23, 2018
anybody know what it is?
of Draw Event
for object obj_raichatscreen_kiss_scene:

Variable obj_raichatscreen_kiss_scene.xpositionsergil(100899, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_raichatscreen_kiss_scene_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_raichatscreen_kiss_scene_Draw_0 (line -1)

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
The creator of the game needs to create a scene for the basic guy, every time I see him and the couple entering the bar instead of the characters who have to farm scenes I get really angry and someone knows the chance to show up on TV ? i saw them 1x after that i never saw them again.

Reactions: RareAlexDev
Dec 24, 2020
The creator of the game needs to create a scene for the basic guy, every time I see him and the couple entering the bar instead of the characters who have to farm scenes I get really angry and someone knows the chance to show up on TV ? i saw them 1x after that i never saw them again.
They seem to have a higher chance of showing up if Rai is at the door.Do you have Sergil's take out option unlocked? You can use it on couples to get rid of them immediately. I hope we eventually get a gf swap with the couple as an event.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
It's probably an idea that would be reserved for further down in development, but a system like the colored flags in The Imperial Gatekeeper that let you choose to only have male or female targets show up would be great for avoiding the tedium of hoping for the actual customers you want to show up.

Could either have 'flags' for each individual customers or more thematically something like 'sports fans discount day', and you only get sports fans on that day, or whatever. Maybe the flag even makes them rowdier than usual to ensure you get those unique customer scenes at the end of the day.

Could also just say fuck it and give players the option to pick customers from a pool in the options.

Dec 24, 2020
It's probably an idea that would be reserved for further down in development, but a system like the colored flags in The Imperial Gatekeeper that let you choose to only have male or female targets show up would be great for avoiding the tedium of hoping for the actual customers you want to show up.

Could either have 'flags' for each individual customers or more thematically something like 'sports fans discount day', and you only get sports fans on that day, or whatever. Maybe the flag even makes them rowdier than usual to ensure you get those unique customer scenes at the end of the day.

Could also just say fuck it and give players the option to pick customers from a pool in the options.
I disagree. I think that would take away from the game element. It does get tedious from time to time, but I do enjoy managing my little cafe (sometimes to the point I forget to be horny) Plus, once you get the hang of which girl attracts which customer it gets a lot easier.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
anybody know what it is?
of Draw Event
for object obj_raichatscreen_kiss_scene:

Variable obj_raichatscreen_kiss_scene.xpositionsergil(100899, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_raichatscreen_kiss_scene_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_raichatscreen_kiss_scene_Draw_0 (line -1)
A bug, I'm sorry for that. It will be fixed in the next update.

Cant play Mac version damaged file !!!!
You can find solution in main post in "Dev Notes" that worked for most people I've talked to. Do note that this build is behind windows builds.

So will all clients eventually get scenes too? I'm seeing femdom les potential with the businesswoman.
Yup, that's the plan!

On a side note, it's really nice seeing a dev who takes an active role on their comunity and who regularly updates their game. Great work you've got going man.
I'm a lurker, so interacting and writing comes a little bit harder, that's why I'm doing this from time to time. And thank you, I appreciate it!

Have a good weekend y'all.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
What to expect for next week , I remember there was always a description with that why is removed ?:/

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes