• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I like NTR as I like my coffe, bitter...
the NTR here is too soft, too tame, needs moar corruption, moar shameless dickin, and less prompt from the MC at least after reaching a milestone...if it doesnt hurt then its not good, like a chili.
need moar pain!!!
Dev said the NTR will always be "soft", by that it means it will never be depressing NTR stuff like rape etc., sex will always be consensual

rgotaku

Dec 13, 2017
Its been so long since any NSFW event. It feels like there is no progress. I really want some new Cynthia client events...

Reactions: Mavis1998

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I like NTR as I like my coffe, bitter...
the NTR here is too soft, too tame, needs moar corruption, moar shameless dickin, and less prompt from the MC at least after reaching a milestone...if it doesnt hurt then its not good, like a chili.
need moar pain!!!
Bro sorry but every time I read your comment I cringe so hard I need to take a moment, I didn't wanted to comment but holy shit it has been some days now and holy shit, don't take this bad, I just needed to take it out of my chest

patchs87

Oct 21, 2019
So I have not seen any NTR in the game.... I mean there is optional swinging but that not NTR. Which is fine and I prefer that way

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So I have not seen any NTR in the game.... I mean there is optional swinging but that not NTR. Which is fine and I prefer that way
That's pretty much the status quo. As far as I know, there are no plans for real NTR (netorare). The "NTR" will always be of the swinging variety. So, more netorase than netorare. I don't know if the dev plans on changing that, but I would fine with keeping it this way. I prefer netorase over netorare. Happy endings for everyone, lol.

Kuroshu

May 5, 2017
My 2 cents/predictions:
How I see some aspects fo the story, Specifically between the Initial Couple. It seems that both have their secrets, Main Girl seems to be very much clinging to Main Boi. Either she has abandonment issues or otherwise. Might see that being explored, is it also related to her promiscuity
Main Boi doesn't seem to be too fond of the idea of Mainn Girl sleeping around. Specially during the Sports Fan Event. Even the model used for when he was talking to her before she left showed some discomfort. And the Last bit of the event with him in a dark room and saying no, tells me that overall he is trying to be strong, he does love her and care for her deeply. I think it's why he tries to be okay with it. There was also a bit where he wonders if he's changed cause he was doing/did something he normally wouldn't do. He claimed it's cause he was horny but maybe not.
How I see it their relationship can progress in some ways:
-If we as players keep letting it happen it wil put a distance in their relationship as a couple. Maybe work it out near the end, With her not sleeping around at all, but they go hard all the time. Or Main Boi finds comfort in the other two.
-If we prevent the swinging and the likes then either she will not be happy, or maybe lead into the two of them talking about their issues with each other. Opening up since they seem to not want to talk about their past even with each other.

As for Harem... Well I suppose if Main Boi sees them as casual partners and not specifically just for himself... then it's already a harem. Point of a Harem I think is that they are exclusive to the Harem "Owner". Meaning the girls will have to forgo Sleeping around with out his explisit permission. I suppose he's already doing that too.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I would like to recommend a few gameplay changes:

-Add skill "service speed", it starts at level 1 and the girl will need 10 seconds to give the client the item he asked for automatically, being able to reduce to instant at level 10.

-Girls that aren't currently doing something will automatically go service a client if he is about to get mad.

In this game you kind of click a bit too much, I would think that an evolution towards a more automatized cafe and more event stuff happening would be optimal.

Related to the girls and relationships:

-It is nice to be lighthearted, still that doesn't mean that a bit of drama can't be added, like if your girlfriend catches you doing stuff with a girl she may be mad at you, even possibly to break up and have a different girl as the official girlfriend. It can be quite light doing stuff like that.

-On another point it would be nice that you could actually convince the girl to let you have sex with others or even make her into a cuckquean (I feel this stuff is so underused when it fits harem settings so much).

-Related to NTR... I feel it's okay if we just avoid drama on this aspect, girls can cheat and fall in love that's not an issue if you gave them the pin, if you just avoid the pathetic MC then that's perfectly fine.

-On another point I would kind of hope that girls could become submissive or dominant towards the MC and with related effects for it, for example a dominant girl will make you give her more money or even be the one that teases you and is on top on sex scenes while submissive ones obey all your orders without issue for example.

To be fair I just would like to be able to break up, have a different official girlfriend and stuff like that. Overall it's a nice game, but I feel it still needs a lot of work on relationships.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
how do we make Media Producers appear?

and is the coockies client scene a patreon only?
It's an rng, but the best chance to make them appear is by putting Rai outside to greet guests. It just increases chances, though, so you may still go a few days without seeing them (like I have). Just keep putting her out there, and eventually you'll get them enough times.

And Cookie's client isn't patreon only. Whenever the big guy comes, have Cookie give him her number. It has to be Cookie, the other maids don't count. Do it I think 10 or 11 times, and you'll unlock the scene. After the day ends go to chat with Cookie and click on the client tab. It should be there. You can also check on the progress of the phone numbers by going to the main client tab. Scroll to the big guy, and under events, it'll tell you how many times he's been given a phone number, or if you've already given enough numbers, it'll say Unlocked.

Reactions: Nikosun

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Inexplicable micromanagement misery. When will these designers learn that the "adult" is what matters more than the "game" in "adult game". They're not going to end up creating something that can even compete with standard non-adult titles. All they do is add an annoyance crap game element between the player and the adult content they want. If we wanted real "games", we'd be browsing Steam. Just build an engaging and non-interfering narrative around tits and ass and fuck all this frantic realtime minigame horseshit.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Pretty good game, I liked the management and how it interact with the characters, can't wait for more Cynthia scenes.
But I do think the NTR is a bit too weak, since the game already have the option to see scenes from another character point of view would be good to see some scenes where after a certain point the girls go out with the clients without the protagonist knowing, like Cynthia with the sports fans would be nice.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
First time playing this and its grindy af with 0 scenes so far, way to go.
Also cant seem to get smugnes, its so hard to get it, dunno how

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes