Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Nah man, lets say it like it is, that's pure NTR, and thankfully it gets the MC angry enough to start fucking the female customers himself
I already said it like it is: nothing happens. Not even some fully clothed teasing happens if you dont give the girls the NTR items. Was a bit sad about that myself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masMalkar

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Nah man, lets say it like it is, that's pure NTR, and thankfully it gets the MC angry enough to start fucking the female customers himself
Look, it's a game. If you don't give them the items nothing happens even if it looks sus as fuck. You can argue all you want but you either have the checkmark or not.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there!

I will be answering some questions today.

Hey RareAlexDev

I would also like to know if the game will continue to have a "No NTR" route (I am glad it has the zero-ntr options so far).

I read that the Dev is planning a "harem" ending an "NTR" ending as well as "True" endings and several others.

What I would like to know is, if it is/will be possible to reach the "harem" ending (or one of the several other 'non-ntr' endings) without ever having NTR/Sharing content.

Thanks for the info.

The game is really good so far.
So we should assume she takes the random guy into the storeroom to vigorously shake hands with him or something? Oblivious anime MC confirmed.
To answer all questions regarding that one line - I didn't think that this would spark so many speculations on what Cynthia might be doing. I will add a slight change of text if she doesn't have Triangle Pin equipped, so you won't have to worry about her.

I don't want to force ntr onto the player. I want to make it entirely possible for the MC to have normal route with each girl and harem route. If you don't give them the pins, they won't ntr. It's players decision and players clear action that is suppose to start it. There won't be any hidden and surprising 'Aha! Nobody expects Ntr Inquisition!' moments, unless you gave pins to the girls.

So NTR will be entirely avoidable. That is my goal.

This game has substantially worse English than most other non-MTL games. I've played quite a few, and the only other one I can immediately think of that looked decent but was as bad is Dirty Pool. These are the only two non-MTL games I've ditched just because of the Engrish.
Hey, thanks for criticism and for mistakes that you pointed out. I will fix the problems you've mentioned and take few pointers into account for the future.
You are right, English is not my first language but I don't think this is the reason I have slightly weird writing pattern. Even when I speak and write in my native language I get a lot of criticism, sometimes it was even compared to 'Yoda-like' writing, but I think I manage to avoid it in English. But still, some customs from my language keeps leaking into my English writing. I also tend to talk and write very... crudely and straight to the point, avoiding unnecessary dialogue and overly complicated descriptions, to which you might be used to. I do read books (a lot less lately, no time), watch movies and play games in English, hoping that it will just 'turn on' whenever necessary. I don't translate my writing, I'm writing it all in English from the start.

My point is, I'm sure my English is still not a teacher-level, but I think my writing mishaps are deeper rooted than just 'bad Engrish'. I do have a proof reader but she is more of a 'what do you think about this' and 'correct some grammar and change words-order in sentences". I will try to improve and I will be sure to ask for some help with my currently written events, before giving it to Voice Actors to record.

If anyone reading this is interested, hit me up.

Either way, thanks for checking out the game and for criticism.

Damn this game updates so fast, I can't tell if it's just a well organized project or if the devs are working themselves to death. Feels incredibly rare for a game to update this often and with more than just one bugfix each update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, but seriously, after each update, I think about what I want to work on this week. There is so much yet to do and change, I can still pick and choose each week. If there isn't any daring need for action, I just chose something that looks like fun for me currently. This way I don't overwork myself with mentally tiring tasks, when I clearly would like to do something else for now.
But we are gonna get to the point where Road-Map will be necessary so it will be a more mentally tiring and more stressful.

For now I try to have fun while making the game. Even though some people tend to hate it, I'm very happy and glad seeing some people enjoy it. And reading that some of you like it, really makes it fun and motivating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a summary, I will do my best to try to improve the game: game play, writing and amount of content.

Thank you all for checking out the game and for the comments.

Have a great week.

Alex

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hey, thanks for criticism and for mistakes that you pointed out. I will fix the problems you've mentioned and take few pointers into account for the future.
You are right, English is not my first language but I don't think this is the reason I have slightly weird writing pattern. Even when I speak and write in my native language I get a lot of criticism, sometimes it was even compared to 'Yoda-like' writing, but I think I manage to avoid it in English. But still, some customs from my language keeps leaking into my English writing. I also tend to talk and write very... crudely and straight to the point, avoiding unnecessary dialogue and overly complicated descriptions, to which you might be used to. I do read books (a lot less lately, no time), watch movies and play games in English, hoping that it will just 'turn on' whenever necessary. I don't translate my writing, I'm writing it all in English from the start.

My point is, I'm sure my English is still not a teacher-level, but I think my writing mishaps are deeper rooted than just 'bad Engrish'. I do have a proof reader but she is more of a 'what do you think about this' and 'correct some grammar and change words-order in sentences".
Hey Alex! For what it's worth, I think your English level and writing ability is just fine. It's not quite native level, but it's definitely not MTL level and it doesn't bother me at all. If anything, it adds to the charm of the game (which I enjoy!). Keep working on improving, but don't beat yourself up. You're doing great. :)

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes