Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
Will he stream tonight then?
"As a reminder to those who can make it- streams are at on Thursdays at "

He usually leaves a link to a timezone converter on his latest .

Oct 18, 2019
how to put the biggest toy in a pony?
Where there is will, there is way.
1. Max out the ass size slider.
2. Put the toy in as far as it goes or use auto on max settings.
3. Reduce the ass size slider to minimum.
4. Push the toy in if not on auto.

This only works on anal for some reason. Best to use the 'Deeper' spell too.
Don't forget the lube.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
So, Levy is developing a new game while working in SHF3... I'm not gonna lie, the new game looks cute, at least the character, and is going to have the same engine of SHF3, but with the track record... Idk.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

unet3456

Mar 9, 2021
Hi guys so i need help with something.

So basically i have an idea for a feature that he could add but i unfortunately can't donate so i don't have access to the design discussions and polls that the patrons have, anyways so here is the idea.

Could you add speech bubbles to the characters that makes them respond to certain things like holding/using a certain toy feeling/being in a certain mood etc.

So yeah that's it, if someone that is a patron could post this that would be great.

DryChevy

Aug 3, 2021
Jesus christ when is Levy going to learn to stop biting off more than he can chew?!
It's actually not uncommon for programmers/game devs to work on more than one project. Mostly for their sanity. With Levy it was more that he's dealing with old code that he needs to fix to continue while working on new stuff for SHF. Now most of that is mostly done and he's adding/finishing features.

Hi guys so i need help with something.

So basically i have an idea for a feature that he could add but i unfortunately can't donate so i don't have access to the design discussions and polls that the patrons have, anyways so here is the idea.

Could you add speech bubbles to the characters that makes them respond to certain things like holding/using a certain toy feeling/being in a certain mood etc.

So yeah that's it, if someone that is a patron could post this that would be great.
That may or may not have been a topic in today's stream :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

psynaxed

May 14, 2018
how do you download it? its lagging like hell when i try to play it on browser

Last edited:

Rhy

Apr 10, 2018
how do you download it? its lagging like hell when i try to play it on browser
As silly as this will sound, try playing using Edge, like Microsoft Edge. For some reason it runs perfectly fine for me in it, but not Chrome.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes