MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
i think something broken with Koriso sex scene this update? there are no animation, just single render of her on top of MC for whole scene, is there supposed to be animation?
Not only Koriso's scene, if you invite Aster, sleep, the same thing happens, the render of flicking her bean.

Reactions: NocturnalDev

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Can you tell me exactly how to do that? I am totally, stupidly lost
all you need is a text editor — , for example — and some skills on finding and editing the desired text.
the document you should edit is ch7_def.rpy, which can be found inside the folder game/scripts/ch7/.
just make sure you make a copy of the ch7_def.rpy document to your desktop, rename it (just add an "1" after the _def) and edit this copy, in order to not compromise the original document. after the editing, you can swap one for the other and delete the "1" from the document's name.
I haven't worked with Windows for a while (over a decade) so I'm not the best person to give you any specific details, but it's really not hard. also, as long as you keep the original document, you're safe.

I hope this helped.

cheers, CutieLvr.

edit:
I added a link to ; it's quite informative and will help you to work with the app.

Last edited:

b7512966

Aug 11, 2019
Well, if you say it's possible then I will try, but, this is out of my comfort zone, by far. I don't have that kind of skills, but, I'll try.

If I understood right, that should be enough of a patch for all versions. This should change Dian to MC's sister.
I don't think the dev can do it himself because of patreon rules.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Well, if you say it's possible then I will try, but, this is out of my comfort zone, by far. I don't have that kind of skills, but, I'll try.
Well, someone else did it for you.
The way I planned the story she wasn't supposed to be MC's sister. But I see it fits, and I left it open for people to change. But I think that's all I can do without causing problems for myself.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Come on buddy, give the dev a break. English is probably not his native language, but, it still beats the crap out of MTL and that other stuff. Just roll with it. Unless you are offering to pen check his script.
Nah, don't worry about it
I actually appreciate this feedback. I would rather have it fixed/improved than leave these mistakes.
Incredible how our brains work, even with multiple layers of grammar checks these things pass through.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
If I understood right, that should be enough of a patch for all versions. This should change Dian to MC's sister.
I don't think the dev can do it himself because of patreon rules.
This will only change her relation. Right?

You also need to change some parts of the backstory.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
all you need is a text editor — , for example — and some skills on finding and editing the desired text.
the document you should edit is ch7_def.rpy, which can be found inside the folder game/scripts/ch7/.
just make sure you make a copy of the ch7_def.rpy document to your desktop, rename it (just add an "1" after the _def) and edit this copy, in order to not compromise the original document. after the editing, you can swap one for the other and delete the "1" from the document's name.
I haven't worked with Windows for a while (over a decade) so I'm not the best person to give you any specific details, but it's really not hard. also, as long as you keep the original document, you're safe.

I hope this helped.

cheers, CutieLvr.

edit:
I added a link to ; it's quite informative and will help you to work with the app.
I actually, found that page and clicked on it and it opened, I made changes, I think and just closed it. I went back to the game and reopened the page and my changes were still there. I started the game, and to my surprise it still played. I have just barely started the game so I don't know if he has met his family yet.
Kind of proud of myself that the game still played. But, that stuff you wrote above, just made my old brain explode. I'm not an editing type of guy. Thanks, buddy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

b7512966

Aug 11, 2019
This will only change her relation. Right?

You also need to change some parts of the backstory.
I think it works either way.
The way I understand, originally Dian was his wife's sister. Now they both are his sisters. So, it should work on the backstory too. Like, he was living with both his sisters, but banging just one.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes