COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Secret Island [v0.7.0.1] Unoffcial Android Port + Danv's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 565mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
ch8_1
"You turn to the [se]. Are you going to stay too?"

displayed as all narrative, should be narrative + dialogue by MC

Reactions: NocturnalDev

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
minor thing, but - there is weird smear on the wall in scenes beach23h1 and beach23h2, it goes away in beach23h and keep popping in and out as scenes alternate, not sure if it supposed to be shadow or rendering bug

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
minor thing, but - there is weird smear on the wall in scenes beach23h1 and beach23h2, it goes away in beach23h and keep popping in and out as scenes alternate, not sure if it supposed to be shadow or rendering bug
Rendering bug, I'll check these. Thanks for the info.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Secret Island [v0.7.4.1] [NocturnalDev]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This getting updated a few hours before my birthday is the best birthday present I've gotten since last year when you released a new version the day after my birthday. I'm noticing a pattern here and I like it:LOL:

• Red Heart

nomjik11

Aug 6, 2020
When discussing Lady Katherine, pretty sure it should be "estate". 'Real estate' refers to property/land in english, just because we like to be confusing.
1711289262497.png
Also:
1711289325361.png

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
This getting updated a few hours before my birthday is the best birthday present I've gotten since last year when you released a new version the day after my birthday. I'm noticing a pattern here and I like it:LOL:
Well, I make a release every weekend. Good chances the same will happen around the same time next year :ROFLMAO:
You can already look forward to next year birthday gift.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
This game is top tier and deserves way more attention and support. I will definitely recommend it to people.
Thanks!
As people say around here: If you like, tell your friends. If you don't like, tell your enemies :sneaky:
Or leave a review :ROFLMAO:

Tauis2Pi

Jun 16, 2022
I liked the balance between laid-back daily routine and adventure. Especially how the MC can choose who to love, be friendly or not with in each playthrough. I wish more games didn't have unavoidable full harems.

I think I found a bug: in this playthrough I entered only the routes of Iris, her daughter and the mermaid. During Iris' onsen scene, the game thought the harem size was 5 instead of 3 and the MC hallucinated a threesome scene with other characters that didn't happen.

(I found that the previous chapter (EDIT: script file) had a scene supposed to do -= 2 to the harem size and set some variables to false, but that clearly didn't trigger. I copy/pasted those variables assignments into Iris' scene to fix my save, hopefully that won't break future dialogs further.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I liked the balance between laid-back daily routine and adventure. Especially how the MC can choose who to love, be friendly or not with in each playthrough. I wish more games didn't have unavoidable full harems.

I think I found a bug: in this playthrough I entered only the routes of Iris, her daughter and the mermaid. During Iris' onsen scene, the game thought the harem size was 5 and the MC hallucinated a threesome scene with other characters that didn't happen.

(I found that the previous chapter had scene supposed to do -= 2 to the harem size and set some variables to false, but that clearly didn't trigger. I copy/pasted those variables assignments into Iris' scene to fix my save, hopefully that won't break future dialogs further.)
I'll check that out. Thanks for reporting!
Can you tell me what scene was supposed to have the -= 2 to the harem size?

Tauis2Pi

Jun 16, 2022
I'll check that out. Thanks for reporting!
Can you tell me what scene was supposed to have the -= 2 to the harem size?
ch7_1.rpy at line 2357:
Python:
$ rel_m1 = False
$ rel_m2 = False
$ harem -= 2
$ aff_m1 -= 5
$ aff_m2 -= 5
$ aff -= 10
$ m1m2BreakUp = True
If found that by searching for rel_m1 and rel_m2 since they are the conditions for this line of dialog that should not have triggered:
Python:
if rel_m1 and rel_m2:
    scene onsen1f with dissolve
    mc "I don't know where things will go now, we are just at the start. But I had a three-way with [m1] and [m2]."

Last edited:

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Just got to Day 40 and found out the "twist" about the MC's identity. Kudos to you dev, did not see that coming and enjoyed the lore dump!

• Red Heart

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm in chapter 2 and was wondering does it ever get past the fuck buddy stage and actually enter a relationships with the girls? Was hoping for some Romance. Instead of casual sex partners.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes