• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Asteel1

Dec 7, 2020
Do you have to start a new save? I moved my saved files into the game folder of the new 6.8 files and i keep getting the error screen. (my saves show up but when I try to load from them I get the renpy error screen)

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Do you have to start a new save? I moved my saved files into the game folder of the new 6.8 files and i keep getting the error screen. (my saves show up but when I try to load from them I get the renpy error screen)
No, I have been careful to not have anyone lose their save. What error do you get? That happens with every save?

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Hi, I copied the error code. It happens with every save I have near the end of the last version. Thanks!
Perhaps, on the end, when the game show the 'rollback and save', you only saved without rolling back to the previous message first?
Could you try using a previous save or sending me your save?

Asteel1

Dec 7, 2020
Perhaps, on the end, when the game show the 'rollback and save', you only saved without rolling back to the previous message first?
Could you try using a previous save or sending me your save?
Hi, I tried hitting rollback. Another error popped up so I hit rollback again. then the game force closed and popped up with the errors in a notepad document. Here is the last few saves I had. Thanks again for looking into this!

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Hi, I tried hitting rollback. Another error popped up so I hit rollback again. then the game force closed and popped up with the errors in a notepad document. Here is the last few saves I had. Thanks again for looking into this!
I manually fixed it.
Weird that it happened in the first place, but no problem.

Reactions: tacosnap123

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Thank you! (I am way to invested in this story lol) Was it something I did wrong?
I'm not sure. I couldn't find anything wrong with the save. So I just used commands to jump to the scene in the preview picture. Maybe a Ren'py bug?
You don't have to manually move the saves when going to a new version of the game though. But I don't think that was the issue.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i think something broken with Koriso sex scene this update? there are no animation, just single render of her on top of MC for whole scene, is there supposed to be animation?

Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
i think something broken with Koriso sex scene this update? there are no animation, just single render of her on top of MC for whole scene, is there supposed to be animation?
I'll check that out right now.
Some questions that might help me:
Is just that scene, or any other scene?
There is a config to stop animations for people playing on mobile devices/web based.
Did you update through the patch or did you download the whole version?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I'll check that out right now.
Some questions that might help me:
Is just that scene, or any other scene?
There is a config to stop animations for people playing on mobile devices/web based.
Did you update through the patch or did you download the whole version?
update-only version, Win on PC, only this scene (including replay version), other scenes work fine

Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Nah, forget about it. I uploaded the wrong patch.
It was supposed to be a 250Mb file. I'm uploading the right patch right now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

edit:
* the new links should be up now. If you have any other issue pls tell me.

Reactions: Danv
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes