• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
screenshot0001.png
Angry Helena is so cute :LOL:

btw I'm getting mixed signals here. Was it her first time having sex?

A little suggestion. You should try to add humour here and there. For example, when Bella said "I don't let anyone take my pants off on the first date", MC should have something like "Guess I'm lucky because I didn't even have to take you out" or something like that.

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
View attachment 3066168
Angry Helena is so cute :LOL:

btw I'm getting mixed signals here. Was it her first time having sex?

A little suggestion. You should try to add humour here and there. For example, when Bella said "I don't let anyone take my pants off on the first date", MC should have something like "Guess I'm lucky because I didn't even have to take you out" or something like that.
Expect to see more angry Helena at the start of chapter 7 :ROFLMAO:

Yes, it was. She was determined, though. The whole you can die and never come back is a huge push in that direction.

About humor. I don't think of myself as funny, nor I think mc is huge with jokes. But yes, that could've been a good answer to that. I might add it.
He does make a lot of movie references, though. I think these as funny sometimes, but I doubt many people would agree with me.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Yes, it was. She was determined, though. The whole you can die and never come back is a huge push in that direction.
Rest of the virgins explicitly stated that it's their first time and we got to see all those deflowering and healing and Helena had none of that so that got me wondering.

Eloise and Aster were great too. I didn't expect Aster to go all the way but I'm so fucking glad Eloise was there and encouraged her. Everyone needs a friend like Eloise :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Rest of the virgins explicitly stated that it's their first time and we got to see all those deflowering and healing and Helena had none of that so that got me wondering.

Eloise and Aster were great too. I didn't expect Aster to go all the way but I'm so fucking glad Eloise was there and encouraged her. Everyone needs a friend like Eloise :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Harem4life

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Expect to see more angry Helena at the start of chapter 7 :ROFLMAO:

About humor. I don't think of myself as funny, nor I think mc is huge with jokes. But yes, that could've been a good answer to that. I might add it.
He does make a lot of movie references, though. I think these as funny sometimes, but I doubt many people would agree with me.
man how far ahead of the plot do you have written

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
man how far ahead of the plot do you have written
I have what I like to call soft and hard planning.
Soft planning is just a small description of each scene. I have these up to the end of the game. This planning can change slightly if needed. And I changed it on some occasions.
Hard planning is what I do at the start of a chapter, where I define the details before writing the script. This is what I have up to chapter 7 right now.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Secret Island [v0.5.4] Unoffcial Android Port + Danv's WT Mod

- 570mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked & Danv WT Mod :

Secret Island 0.7.8.0 :
/ (434 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
any idea whenu will updae to curretn version
I mean, Danv is pretty quick, but the game just got updated. To be honest, you don't really need a walkthrough for this game.
You like a girl? Do things with her. That is it.
If you really need to see the variables, the script is open, you can open it in any notepad. Just search for the menu in question.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretIsland-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy heck that update was good. I've only been following this for the past 3 or 4 updates but I think that was the best one yet. Finally got my first brutal point with the ambush. The new girls are all super cute but Ada's a quick new favourite for me. Hope Hannah's alright but I guess that depends on how fast the MC can wake up to heal her properly.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That was a great update, content wise and with introducing new characters, shame you had to kill off the other dude though but i guess he'd get in the way of the MC's harem-hoard, and no dragon would ever share his treasure. ESL improvements were very noticable too, only a few segments had some grammatical errors but everything was easily understandable even in those situations so props to you and whatever you're doing on that end. All in all, i'm stoked for the next update!

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Holy heck that update was good. I've only been following this for the past 3 or 4 updates but I think that was the best one yet. Finally got my first brutal point with the ambush. The new girls are all super cute but Ada's a quick new favourite for me. Hope Hannah's alright but I guess that depends on how fast the MC can wake up to heal her properly.
Thanks for the feedback!

Don't worry too much about going brutal even if you are on the restrained path, in the end only what are the majority of your choices will matter.
Yeah, people agree with you about Ada. She and Melanie are the ones who received most votes in discord.
The Hannah thing made me nervous. That was planned from the start, but she was the one with most votes overall in discord. I was really hoping that people wouldn't get mad about it, and they didn't. But yes, [mc] can try to heal her.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
That was a great update, content wise and with introducing new characters, shame you had to kill off the other dude though but i guess he'd get in the way of the MC's harem-hoard, and no dragon would ever share his treasure. ESL improvements were very noticable too, only a few segments had some grammatical errors but everything was easily understandable even in those situations so props to you and whatever you're doing on that end. All in all, i'm stoked for the next update!
For a moment I thought you meant the dudes in the ambush so I was confused. But yeah, he had to go.
Good thing the writing is better overall. I was worried about that part for a long time. I hope I can keep the quality.
I believe this was the moment you had been waiting to happen for a long time, and I couldn't confirm it. People found out about the dragon thing too quickly, I expected my red herrings to distract people for a bit longer. But don't see that as something negative. This means people were paying attention.
I hope you enjoy the next update, it comes out later this month.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes