NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Its acting like its not there
I just checked the mod, everything seems to be alright. Have you overwritten the files?
Anyway, there are only three choices in this update. One of them is already tagged, the other two are personal choices. It shouldn't matter.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I can't even download the mod. Site cannot be reached error, no file. Internet is fine, just no attachment

Reactions: Burgh917

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I can't even download the mod. Site cannot be reached error, no file. Internet is fine, just no attachment
Oh, that's what you meant. I thought you had installed but it wasn't working.
Might be an issue on f95 side. I downloaded it no problem. But as I said, you probably won't need it for this update.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
well all other attachments are fine only this mod-file is not reachable how is that F95 problem?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SecretIsland-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: NocturnalDev

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
I checked the status page and it looks like the servers handling the attachments are having issues https://status.f95zone.to/

NocturnalDev I think there is a super minor error in game/scripts/screens/profiles/hannah_profile.rpy line 513 focus_mask has no value. I run the game in renpy 8.2.1 and it throws an error normally I wouldn't report such but in this case its the only instance so likely unintended and may perhaps cause undesired behavior in the version you are using

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I checked the status page and it looks like the servers handling the attachments are having issues https://status.f95zone.to/

NocturnalDev I think there is a super minor error in game/scripts/screens/profiles/hannah_profile.rpy line 513 focus_mask has no value. I run the game in renpy 8.2.1 and it throws an error normally I wouldn't report such but in this case its the only instance so likely unintended and may perhaps cause undesired behavior in the version you are using
Thanks for telling me this. I will check it out.
Edit: fixed.

Reactions: teabaiseach

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
if anyone have problem downloading mod - create ticket and deal with staff, or check your VPN or whatever
it works for most people, nor it's a mod problem

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say that after playing this game for awhile that the dialogue, spelling and grammar need a major overhaul from the start. Plus, I've never heard of someone being called grand-grand-grandma before. I have no idea if the dev is a native English speaker or not, but if the dialogue is machine translated it needs a lot of fixing.

Trying to understand what the sentence is actually trying to say can be quite a headache to be honest. Heck, I would even offer to help with the dialogue to make it a bit easier to understand and fix some of the bigger problems.

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I have to say that after playing this game for awhile that the dialogue, spelling and grammar need a major overhaul from the start. Plus, I've never heard of someone being called grand-grand-grandma before. I have no idea if the dev is a native English speaker or not, but if the dialogue is machine translated it needs a lot of fixing.

Trying to understand what the sentence is actually trying to say can be quite a headache to be honest. Heck, I would even offer to help with the dialogue to make it a bit easier to understand and fix some of the bigger problems.
Thanks for the feedback.
Oh yes. I already did some extensive review, but stuff always get through.
I'm not a native speaker. I did live in a English speaking country for some time.
I believe I heard grand-grandma in some context. Maybe slang, so not the proper way to say it, so I will fix it.
The text is not machine-translated though. I write it in English from the start.

If you want to help it would be highly appreciated.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Thanks for the feedback.
Oh yes. I already did some extensive review, but stuff always get through.
I'm not a native speaker. I did live in a English speaking country for some time.
I believe I heard grand-grandma in some context. Maybe slang, so not the proper way to say it, so I will fix it.
The text is not machine-translated though. I write it in English from the start.

If you want to help it would be highly appreciated.
No problem. I wasn't sure and I try not to assume a dev on here isn't a native English speaker or not, so sorry about that. Maybe grand-grandma is a slang word, but I have to be honest I've never heard it before.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes