3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
well my i wouldnt be posting if it didn't happened especially at 4 am im deeply invested in the game but it annoys me when im called sister ya know.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So as of now (.10) there's no more separate girl paths, correct?

And with Irene the second she said that she wasn't feeling well I figured she was pregnant. MCs always have the magic dick that fixes everything, especially infertility. :LOL:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This game is with us from 26 months but still there is no any good sex scene yet...Sad..
huh I thought the Irene scenes were pretty good. I mean we could use some animated scenes, but that probably has more to do with the techincal skill or limitations of the dev.

Sep 3, 2020

And with Irene the second she said that she wasn't feeling well I figured she was pregnant. MCs always have the magic dick that fixes everything, especially infertility. :LOL:
wow and I was going to skip this update

oooh forgive me Irene for I have sinned
:love:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

You can refuse any girl you want up until this point. For example, you would not have seen any content this update if you are not on the coral or Irene path.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i played the small update , really small...it will take forever at this pace...but i feel i bit of weird ..the situatioin with father is a bit esilarating (at least for now..) seeing him give up and cry like that..andd no explanation for pregnancy and the sudden jump with fooling with Coral ..is ,as i said, so sudden...hope in future more big update and explanations

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
No idea why people wouldn't play every path in superwriters games, all the girls look fucking incredible and it just means more quality content to play through but I suppose we all have different tastes. Can't wait to see some more Zoe content, although all the girls are spectacular she's just a little better than the rest imo

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes