3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No idea why people wouldn't play every path in superwriters games, all the girls look fucking incredible and it just means more quality content to play through but I suppose we all have different tastes. Can't wait to see some more Zoe content, although all the girls are spectacular she's just a little better than the rest imo
In case you missed it the 82+ times I said it already, Norah (mom) is my favorite. ;)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
did dev remove sex animation or it never had any? (have too many games, get confusing)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Now, the question is, does Irene expect to be BREAD multiple times already or does she sneakily somehow knows about others??

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm not sure which version you are playing but I haven't had this reported issue from all of my beta testers and other players, so can you please try to redownload and play from a fresh version?
Sorry if my post wasn't clear. I was playing version v 0.09 because that's the one I had dl'ed a week or so ago. (It usually takes me a couple of days to get around to PLAYING a game that I've dl'ed & extracted.) If I had known that v 0.10 was going to be available later in the day, I would have held off until I could have dl'ed THAT latest version. (Which I plan to do later today.) But I don't know if the problem that I had was still in v 0.10, so I mentioned it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thanks, last question when is next update planned? Would like to start with the new renders.
About 6 weeks between every update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, shouldn't the MC like go to a doctor or something with that dick?
I will fix it in future updates. It was a mistake on my part, sorry about that.

Now, the question is, does Irene expect to be BREAD multiple times already or does she sneakily somehow knows about others??
There will be a scene next update if you are dating more than Irene where you confess to all of the girls you are dating about each other

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Is it just me or were there some hints to a potential pregnancy! Maybe she can get pregnant and doesn't know, or she's crazy and lied to him. Either way that would be interesting!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
In case you missed it the 82+ times I said it already, Norah (mom) is my favorite. ;)
Not only does Norah look great (Red-heads with big tits are a fetish of mine.), but she is a wonderful CHARACTER, even without the visuals. The riddle sequence is a great example. The two "geniuses" with the gaming experience couldn't come up with the answer (Even though they were on the right track with the "song" answer.) But "Simple" Nora comes up with a common-sense answer that was just beyond their (combined) imaginations. (It doesn't hurt that a similar riddle is one of the classics.)

It reminds me of the story about Gen. George Custer. (Shelby Foote relays this story a LOT better than I do in Ken Burns' "The Civil War".) During the Civil War, one of the Union armies came to a river that they needed to cross. The commanding officers then engaged in a long argument about how deep the water was and if they could ford it. Finally after several hours, Custer gets on his horse and wades into the stream to the middle. Sitting on the horse in waist-deep water, he calls out "It's THIS deep, Generals."

Having to deal with mindless Bureaucracy most often than I like, I can appreciate that type of thinking.

We Love You, Nora!
- Nora Fan Club, Oregon Chapter

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So as of now (.10) there's no more separate girl paths, correct?

And with Irene the second she said that she wasn't feeling well I figured she was pregnant. MCs always have the magic dick that fixes everything, especially infertility. :LOL:
Yeah, that was what I thought too. In these stories, it's got to be a plot point- either pregnancy or the ALWAYS fatal "Jenny's Disease" (Love Story reference here).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes