3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
That scene - I liked it, but Dad went down in flames a little too easily, I thought.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That scene - I liked it, but Dad went down in flames a little too easily, I thought.
He did go down easy, but it's because the MC's speech hit him hard. Knowing that the MC used to wish he was dead, etc. John is a major dick, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about the MC or girls. So again, just hearing how much everyone hates him and how he's basically alone was a wake-up call because nobody has had the balls to call him out until now.

Just like when you finally stand up to a bully and they're really not all that tough

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I did lip gloss for the last option (thought was more natural looking and appropriate to Coral's character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here. The requirement to the last scene with Coral is 6 relationship points or more. The foundation, eyeliner and lipstick options gives 1 point each. You got the required points without the lipstick.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Just installed and it immediately wants all file access. Normally I wouldn't think think to much about it but it's never before said the app can access every file on the device and all connected volumes without my knowledge. Just weird to me.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh fck. I am so satisfied! This MC talk with that asshole.. daaaamn. love this! :love:

Best of all, what Irene said! I only hope that what she said is true.. and not just to spite John.

Irene and Norah the best women! :)

Edit: And I never expected that I will put makeup on a girl in the game. :KEK:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Why do you think it's coming to an end? Lol. Plenty of more content to come
more Irene content to come well, to be honest, I was hoping for pregnant sex, but I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to seem greedy but SuperWriter since you're offering, how can I refuse and since you're in a generous mood I was wondering does the offer extend to Norah as well

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes