3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Played the remastered version from scratch. Smooth play. Oddly, I hadn't remembered how long it took the MC to get some serious action. But playing uninterrupted by waits between updates it wasn't a problem. Having John be a Yakuza really stretches suspension of disbelief well beyond the breaking point. Especially because of his coincidental appearance in Japan. Of course he provided the jet to the MC so maybe not a coincidence at all? It's becoming pretty clear that Irene, much as I love her, is rapidly becoming a problem. If she's truly pregnant without prior agreement with the MC, that's well over the line. Hell the line may as well not exist.

I like the MC's power play. Use whatever leverage you have to get as much as you can. He doesn't actually need much of the total pie to protect those for whom he cares, and John, assuming the MC's assessment is correct, has a lot more to lose.

I've said earlier that only Superwriter can assess the value of a complete remaster at this time. I liked both the original and this version, so I'll leave it up to his judgement, and wait with profound impatience for the next update.

Love this game!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Played the remastered version from scratch. Smooth play. Oddly, I hadn't remembered how long it took the MC to get some serious action. But playing uninterrupted by waits between updates it wasn't a problem. Having John be a Yakuza really stretches suspension of disbelief well beyond the breaking point. Especially because of his coincidental appearance in Japan. Of course he provided the jet to the MC so maybe not a coincidence at all? It's becoming pretty clear that Irene, much as I love her, is rapidly becoming a problem. If she's truly pregnant without prior agreement with the MC, that's well over the line. Hell the line may as well not exist.

I like the MC's power play. Use whatever leverage you have to get as much as you can. He doesn't actually need much of the total pie to protect those for whom he cares, and John, assuming the MC's assessment is correct, has a lot more to lose.

I've said earlier that only Superwriter can assess the value of a complete remaster at this time. I liked both the original and this version, so I'll leave it up to his judgement, and wait with profound impatience for the next update.

Love this game!
Thank you for the feedback. Of course I think the remaster is better because I've learned a lot in the past year, and I'm applying those skills now. I would hope everyone sees an improvement quality of renders or that means I haven't gotten better in the last year I have been working hard to learn lol.

As for Irene, I don't quite understand why you are saying she might have crossed the line by getting pregnant. As far as she knew, she couldn't have children. She's been trying for a long time and doctors have told her it's impossible, which she tells the MC the first time you sleep with her without protection.

The pregnancy is as much as a shock to her as it is to MC, and we will see that conversation in the near future, so we get a bit more detail. Thanks again for the feedback

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
As for Irene, I don't quite understand why you are saying she might have crossed the line by getting pregnant. As far as she knew, she couldn't have children. She's been trying for a long time and doctors have told her it's impossible, which she tells the MC the first time you sleep with her without protection.

The pregnancy is as much as a shock to her as it is to MC, and we will see that conversation in the near future, so we get a bit more detail. Thanks again for the feedback
Forgive my inherent mistrust. Since she gave me no choice but to cum inside her , I was allowing for her to have lied about her medical condition. Good to know that's not the case.

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you for the feedback. Of course I think the remaster is better because I've learned a lot in the past year, and I'm applying those skills now. I would hope everyone sees an improvement quality of renders or that means I haven't gotten better in the last year I have been working hard to learn lol.

Irene never tricked anyone

and you can tell by the MC reaction he always wanted a baby with Irene

the only criticism I have is that we never got to see Irene face when she found out she was pregnant

I would have loved to see her reaction
in fact I wish the MC was there to

it's always a beautiful scene when couples find out together. They're having a baby

instead of in the middle of an argument in dat assholes office

well it's not criticism it's more of a tiny little nitpick
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: jaydem
Sep 3, 2020
Forgive my inherent mistrust. Since she gave me no choice but to cum inside her , I was allowing for her to have lied about her medical condition. Good to know that's not the case.
in my opinion. MC always wanted a baby with Irene and it always made him sad that he couldn't but he never said anything

for some people it can really hurt when you see couples with babies and you don't have one of your own

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Irene never tricked anyone

and you can tell by the MC reaction he always wanted a baby with Irene

the only criticism I have is that we never got to see Irene face when she found out she was pregnant

I would have loved to see her reaction
in fact I wish the MC was there to

it's always a beautiful scene when couples find out together. They're having a baby

instead of in the middle of an argument in dat assholes office

well it's not criticism it's more of a tiny little nitpick
;)
I understand about wanting to find out together, but I felt it would be more of a shock during that time to solidify their relationship in front of John who didn't value Irene. I feel like it had more impact in there

Sep 3, 2020
I understand about wanting to find out together, but I felt it would be more of a shock during that time to solidify their relationship in front of John who didn't value Irene. I feel like it had more impact in there
I know but I would have still love to see Irene reaction

it was a great fuck you moment to John

it's just they wanted a baby for so long I just wish that they could have enjoyed the moment

without John

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
There could be a flashback scene showing her finding out, maybe.
oh my God I would love that

and I hope if I get to have a baby with norah I will get to enjoy the moment
That's not a bad idea. I actually like it a lot. I will most likely do a flashback scene where she finds out she's pregnant, and you can see her happy reaction

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Seems the remastered version from Mega is missing images. A4, A51, A54, so far and he just got home. Downloading the original version the see if I can find the missing images and replace them.

Update: The missing numbers were in the original and having copied them over, the VN seems a bit more complete. ;) They don't match up completely, (like Norah sitting on the couch, to standing then back on the couch), but better than a black screen with an error message.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Seems the remastered version from Mega is missing images. A4, A51, A54, so far and he just got home. Downloading the original version the see if I can find the missing images and replace them.

Update: The missing images were in the original and having coppied them over, the VN seems a bit more complete. ;)
The remastered version has no missing images. I'd suggest deleting all current versions of the games and start a new game

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
The remastered version has no missing images. I'd suggest deleting all current versions of the games and start a new game
Well, I really don't know what to say, so I thought I would show you.
I got this ZIP from Mega a few days ago and here is the image directory from directly within the zip. No A4, A51 or A54.
When it images were missing I tried replacing files from the zip. Then I decided to look and see if the images were even there. Perhaps I will try getting it from anonfiles and see if it is ok from there.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
can anyone tell if the mc can have some action with norah yet? keep getting blue balls every update :(
Lol it's not blueballs. This is a taboo game that's on the more realistic side. I don't think it would feel authentic if you already fuck her 2 days after you start dating when she says she is not comfortable with it yet. Patience, my fellow perv! You are starting to get sexual with her as she gets more comfortable and it will happen sooner than later. I promise

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Well, I really don't know what to say, so I thought I would show you.
I got this ZIP from Mega a few days ago and here is the image directory from directly within the zip. No A4, A51 or A54.
When it images were missing I tried replacing files from the zip. Then I decided to look and see if the images were even there. Perhaps I will try getting it from anonfiles and see if it is ok from there.
I have downloaded from MEGA tonight and played the game (skipping through) and no errors for missing images is reported by the game and the Image folder I have is the same as yours.
You will find that sometimes Devs will remove images because they are either not needed or not suitable for the scene (or just not good enough) so they will edit renders either side of the missing image(s) to fit the story. Removing unnecessary renders also brings down the file size of the game by a little, so the smaller file size will download a little quicker.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
I have downloaded from MEGA tonight and played the game (skipping through) and no errors for missing images is reported by the game and the Image folder I have is the same as yours.
You will find that sometimes Devs will remove images because they are either not needed or not suitable for the scene (or just not good enough) so they will edit renders either side of the missing image(s) to fit the story. Removing unnecessary renders also brings down the file size of the game by a little, so the smaller file size will download a little quicker.
Oh I understand that, but usually when that happens it is seamless, not throwing a red error on a black screen saying (Image "such n such" Not Found). Still waiting for the other download from Anonfile to complete and I will see what happens.

Sep 3, 2020
Lol it's not blueballs. This is a taboo game that's on the more realistic side. I don't think it would feel authentic if you already fuck her 2 days after you start dating when she says she is not comfortable with it yet. Patience, my fellow perv! You are starting to get sexual with her as she gets more comfortable and it will happen sooner than later. I promise
I said it once and I'll say it again this is my favorite game out of all the games you made so far because of the realistic relationships and the more romantic story

don't get me wrong nobody wants to be with Nora more than me

but it is the romantic dates and the build-up to it that makes the relationship special

and if Nora instantly jumped on your dick

after only one date that would ruin it

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Oh I understand that, but usually when that happens it is seamless, not throwing a red error on a black screen saying (Image "such n such" Not Found). Still waiting for the other download from Anonfile to complete and I will see what happens.
I dont know of anything else other than what you are doing, that you could do. As I said in my post, it gave no errors to me. Good luck with anonfile, hope it works.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes