3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Quick question, I initially saw something about twins in this game when I first heard of it, is that still there in the current version?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
...until further content.
???
Are a few hours of play time not enough to "try it out"?

I initially saw something about twins in this game
I don't know since which version I've been here, I mean it was 0.3, but there are and were no twins.

SuperWriter

I hadn't played the remastered version yet, but damn, let me put it this way, your effort was worth it!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
???
Are a few hours of play time not enough to "try it out"?
And then what? Going through the pain of waiting and waiting for updates until the story ends?

People enjoy their mediums differently dude. I'd rather wait until a large chunk of the story is developed before going into it rather than impatiently playing an unfinished story then left wanting.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
And then what? Going through the pain of waiting and waiting for updates until the story ends?

People enjoy their mediums differently dude. I'd rather wait until a large chunk of the story is developed before going into it rather than impatiently playing an unfinished story then left wanting.
The game is a few hours long at this point and like 6-70% done, to give you an idea.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Secret Summer [v0.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 243 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 226 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
That be a wonderful other way of saying - start over, gamer! You are missing out!
I'll never get tired of replaying it, I think. Just so I can start over with Coral and get to the scene where she has a dream that gets her wet while she is laying across my lap on the couch.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes