3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

xs6trix

May 25, 2021
I have just finished playing the remastered version.
I have not played the previous version so I cannot make any comparisons.
However I can say that I do like the remastered version.
All the ladies are beautiful and the main character is very busy helping each of them.
I am looking forward to the main character being more intimate with each of the ladies.
Anyway thanks for making and sharing this.

Sep 3, 2020
I have just finished playing the remastered version.
I have not played the previous version so I cannot make any comparisons.
However I can say that I do like the remastered version.
All the ladies are beautiful and the main character is very busy helping each of them.
I am looking forward to the main character being more intimate with each of the ladies.
Anyway thanks for making and sharing this.
is there any update on the update

I hope SuperWriter didn't forget to put her in sexy lingerie wearing a cowboy hat and her hair like that

screenshot0001.png

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
will there be any pregnancy? It would be nice to see the girls have a family with the MC and stick it to that scumbag of a father

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
will there be any pregnancy? It would be nice to see the girls have a family with the MC and stick it to that scumbag of a father
Superwriter has it planned

Its been awhile since we got Norah content, i thought she was next, but she ist not. Guess have to wait couple more months before playing.
Calm down dude, this update will focus on both Norah and Coral, or whatever that sister's name is.

Edit: I was wrong about this

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kakato and EJW

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Superwriter has it planned

Calm down dude, this update will focus on both Norah and Coral, or whatever that sister's name is.
This update is actually only Zoe, and it's a longer one than usual because you make a lot of progress with her. 12k words compared to the usual 8k. But even if you are not a fan of Zoe I would recommend everyone play this update because there is a lot of pervy goodness!

Next update takes a break from the normal story lines and everyone will be going to the beach. So, you will see your girl, no matter who she is next update. And you will get extra content if you are in a relationship with them.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This update is actually only Zoe, and it's a longer one than usual because you make a lot of progress with her. 12k words compared to the usual 8k. But even if you are not a fan of Zoe I would recommend everyone play this update because there is a lot of pervy goodness!

Next update takes a break from the normal story lines and everyone will be going to the beach. So, you will see your girl, no matter who she is next update. And you will get extra content if you are in a relationship with them.
Oh, I stand corrected then. Thanks for the response!

Just to confirm, will Norah get the update after the beach break?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Oh, I stand corrected then. Thanks for the response!

Just to confirm, will Norah get the update after the beach break?
Right. It'll be Norah/Leanne. Though the beach update might span longer than just one update because all of the girls will be coming along and you do different activities involving everyone.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Seems legitimate to be disappointed when the one you like the most hasn't got much content in a while. Everyone has their favorite. And based SuperWriter's comment above, Nora won't be getting much content for quite a while either.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Seems legitimate to be disappointed when the one you like the most hasn't got much content in a while. Everyone has their favorite. And based SuperWriter's comment above, Nora won't be getting much content for quite a while either
I get it dude, I haven't checked the patreon page in awhile and legitimately thought she was in the next update. I made a mistake.

I also get the disappointment, as I too have been waiting for this update since Norah's last to pick it up again. But that disappointment is because the dev is weaving a fantastic story and I can't wait to get back to Norah's romance. The wait is going to be a couple more months, which sucks, but I'm looking forward to it all the same.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Seems legitimate to be disappointed when the one you like the most hasn't got much content in a while. Everyone has their favorite. And based SuperWriter's comment above, Nora won't be getting much content for quite a while either.
I do get the disappointment, but this game has 4 other women, and I try to give them all some screen time. Zoe hasn't had content in a while either, so it was just her turn this time around. Don't worry, guys. You will see your girls, but you do have to be somewhat patient if you're only after one or two.

And like I said, you will be spending time with all of the girls next update. And after that, you will get solo Norah content. I'm thinking about having some solo for all of the girls on the beach too. So you will get Norah content in the next update regardless of anything.

Sep 3, 2020
Its been awhile since we got Norah content, i thought she was next, but she ist not. Guess have to wait couple more months before playing.
I understand how you feel bro

believe me I'm disappointed to

I really thought Norah was going to be

in this update to

but SuperWriter does not take that long to bring out an update just wait a couple of months and it will be Norah turn before we know it

and SuperWriter he has a Norah addiction so he probably understands how you feel to

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I do get the disappointment, but this game has 4 other women, and I try to give them all some screen time. Zoe hasn't had content in a while either, so it was just her turn this time around. Don't worry, guys. You will see your girls, but you do have to be somewhat patient if you're only after one or two.

And like I said, you will be spending time with all of the girls next update. And after that, you will get solo Norah content. I'm thinking about having some solo for all of the girls on the beach too. So you will get Norah content in the next update regardless of anything.
My point wasn't to complain about your progress. Also, I would say that people liking your game enough to be disappointed means you must be doing something right. :)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes