3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
more Irene content to come well, to be honest, I was hoping for pregnant sex, but I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to seem greedy but SuperWriter since you're offering, how can I refuse and since you're in a generous mood I was wondering does the offer extend to Norah as well
Lol I'm not sure yet, haven't gotten that far ahead. Next update will be Norah and Zoe, though. Or Norah and confessing you're dating all the girls, depending how big that scene will be

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Since this is going into steam early access, does this mean a single price and paid (DLC) updates as one would think, and if so do we know if a price has been set. I ask because it could impact his patrons if they are paying more for their tier than the game will be on steam. Unless of course there is a "premium" version for Patrons who pay more than the steam price.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Since this is going into steam early access, does this mean a single price and paid (DLC) updates as one would think, and if so do we know if a price has been set. I ask because it could impact his patrons if they are paying more for their tier than the game will be on steam. Unless of course there is a "premium" version for Patrons who pay more than the steam price.
Well the thing about Patreon is that it is more of a lets burn 2-5 bucks each month not really expecting much in one side or lets burn some disposable income because I am a merciful god mentality on the other side. The people there value more the perceived involvement in the development process than an actual finished product. That's why some devs (not this one, this one is a good one) can milk their patreons with update blogs and wallpapers. Those two things are your premium content.

Steam is geared towards utilitarian minded individuals that want to pay for something finished or that is sure to get finished and don't give a shit about the extra wallpapers.

Most people at patreon won't feel they got played as long as they keep getting the update blogs and shiny wallpapers. The ones that feel crossed will either jump over to steam or abandon the project but those will be few.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Well the thing about Patreon is that it is more of a lets burn 2-5 bucks each month not really expecting much in one side or lets burn some disposable income because I am a merciful god mentality on the other side. The people there value more the perceived involvement in the development process than an actual finished product. That's why some devs (not this one, this one is a good one) can milk their patreons with update blogs and wallpapers. Those two things are your premium content.

Steam is geared towards utilitarian minded individuals that want to pay for something finished or that is sure to get finished and don't give a shit about the extra wallpapers.

Most people at patreon won't feel they got played as long as they keep getting the update blogs and shiny wallpapers. The ones that feel crossed will either jump over to steam or abandon the project but those will be few.
This is the second game I'll be putting in Early Access, Picture Perfect being the first. A lot of my patrons had no problem leaving reviews for the first game when I asked because they are getting monthly updates while Steam pays once for the older version, which is .10. Steam does not get monthly updates and will get updated again a year from now when the game is done.

Patrons who want to support development and play the game in real time as it is developed can continue to support that way.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Unless of course there is a "premium" version for Patrons who pay more than the steam price.
Devs who have Patreon and Steam releases all do it a little differently. Love of Magic, and Love & Sex Second Base, basically update Steam and Patreon at the same time with their beta branch. Being a DIK, updates every 4 episodes on Steam, and calls it a season. City of Broken Dreamers updates Steam every main chapter. But really Patrons are supporting the Dev and not just the game, so usually pay for the game many times over as that is how Patreon is set up. Steam and Patreon are just different animals, so you can't really compare prices between them. ;)

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
This is the second game I'll be putting in Early Access, Picture Perfect being the first. A lot of my patrons had no problem leaving reviews for the first game when I asked because they are getting monthly updates while Steam pays once for the older version, which is .10. Steam does not get monthly updates and will get updated again a year from now when the game is done.

Patrons who want to support development and play the game in real time as it is developed can continue to support that way.
Devs who have Patreon and Steam releases all do it a little differently. Love of Magic, and Love & Sex Second Base, basically update Steam and Patreon at the same time with their beta branch. Being a DIK, updates every 4 episodes on Steam, and calls it a season. City of Broken Dreamers updates Steam every main chapter. But really Patrons are supporting the Dev and not just the game, so usually pay for the game many times over as that is how Patreon is set up. Steam and Patreon are just different animals, so you can't really compare prices between them. ;)
Thanks for the clarification, enjoying Secret Summer and thoroughly enjoyed Picture Perfect, Still considering Sun Breed.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes