3.90 star(s) 109 Votes
Feb 9, 2021
Yeah, next update will be the scene where you confess you're dating all of the women. Thanks for the feedback last time and I'm glad you enjoyed this update too!

It's just the renders redone, but next update the remastered images will be in the main game, don't worry.

No, sorry. Animation with slow down the frequent updates of my games and I would rather just focus on the story and renders
and the next update will be the final or there will be more content ?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So is the update just supposed to stop with Irene? Cause the changelog mentions Coral and there doesn't seem to be anything new with her here.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
is there a fan art assets for this game cause it's awesome and we truly need one with the assets of the models

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi , This is Turkish Translate for this Game see you next time GG.
" Selamlar , Türkçe yapay zeka çeviridir , GG "
TR/EN Translate 0.10 Ready :

" İfe you want'a Translate for Turkish send PM "
" Türkçe Oyun çeviri istekleriniz için PM "

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Possible bug:

By sheer coincidence, my download of v .09 came up in the que to extract and play earlier today, BEFORE v 0.10 showed up. When MC and Irene were at the onsen (Japanese hot springs), the screen suddenly went black (IOW- no images), but the captions continues. In the upper left a message ran "Image 'K14x' [from about 141+ on] not found". This continued as far as I ran the thing.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Possible bug:

By sheer coincidence, my download of v .09 came up in the que to extract and play earlier today, BEFORE v 0.10 showed up. When MC and Irene were at the onsen (Japanese hot springs), the screen suddenly went black (IOW- no images), but the captions continues. In the upper left a message ran "Image 'K14x' [from about 141+ on] not found". This continued as far as I ran the thing.
I'm not sure which version you are playing but I haven't had this reported issue from all of my beta testers and other players, so can you please try to redownload and play from a fresh version?

Reactions: hentai charley

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So is the update just supposed to stop with Irene? Cause the changelog mentions Coral and there doesn't seem to be anything new with her here.
There is a lot of coral in this update. I think there may be a possible bug or if you are not on the Irene path it will skip the coral path but I will fix that next update.

is there a fan art assets for this game cause it's awesome and we truly need one with the assets of the models
I don't know of anything art threads but if you message me I will tell you what models I used!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes