3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Every time this game comes up on Latest Updates I mouse over this thread, and every time I lol at that pic of the combover guy whirling his arms around and falling over trying to throw a punch.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
About 200 new renders, 10k words.

Mostly Coral content with some Irene
So this update is not a continuation of Irene's ending?
I might be confused but I was under the impression that last update was the start of Irene's ending (branch). Did I misinterpreted that?

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
Nope, no more ending screen. The game will just continue as it has been,
nice, like I said in my "essay" (I think it was last update), that it would be too much for me to choose, cuz Irene is a Goddess, Coral is cute as heck, Norah is PERFECT(.) , Leanne is kind of sad/romatic (drama would I say imo) and zoe was a plain jane for me until 0.8 (she´s a good "addition" to the "mix"), so when there is the chance for a united harem than I´m full game ( wouldn´t have abandend this game even when the "harem" was off the table, thought about it tbh before I downloaded it but I ´m happy I´ve continued it and haven´t choose to ignore it).

Also regards this update + spoiler stuff :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I haven´t already told u that enough: love this game and update is/was great and keep up with ur good work on this and ur other projects too.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1322M
SHA1SUM: 850a3ac7580ec9e07a4fbc5b7c9af60abc897ed6
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
So, how does the remaster work? I haven't played this game yet, but will it replace old scenes from the game or is it a standalone game?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
nice, like I said in my "essay" (I think it was last update), that it would be too much for me to choose, cuz Irene is a Goddess, Coral is cute as heck, Norah is PERFECT(.) , Leanne is kind of sad/romatic (drama would I say imo) and zoe was a plain jane for me until 0.8 (she´s a good "addition" to the "mix"), so when there is the chance for a united harem than I´m full game ( wouldn´t have abandend this game even when the "harem" was off the table, thought about it tbh before I downloaded it but I ´m happy I´ve continued it and haven´t choose to ignore it).

Also regards this update + spoiler stuff :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I haven´t already told u that enough: love this game and update is/was great and keep up with ur good work on this and ur other projects too.
Yeah, next update will be the scene where you confess you're dating all of the women. Thanks for the feedback last time and I'm glad you enjoyed this update too!

So, how does the remaster work? I haven't played this game yet, but will it replace old scenes from the game or is it a standalone game?
It's just the renders redone, but next update the remastered images will be in the main game, don't worry.
Any animation?
No, sorry. Animation with slow down the frequent updates of my games and I would rather just focus on the story and renders

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
first id like to mention that if some people read older posts in the forum they may find answers to some of their questions (might also be why others havent given you an answer to your questions). however that being said, ill be nice and answer some of the questions i see popping.

1. why is it a remaster?
im paraphrasing here, but basically the dev abandoned the game while it was still young but revived it after fans asked for him to bring it back. so he revived it and updated the art and renders (best example is that the old version didnt have coral in it at all)

2. are there animations?
no.

3. whats in the new update?
havent played it yet myself, but typically you can find that info in the changelog on the main page of the game thread. in the case that theres no info there, you can jump to the last page of the thread and look at what other people are talking about. (or if you dont want spoilers, just jump into the game and be surprised)

anyway hope some of those answers help you guys out, now im gonna go play the game myself as i just got a new computer and have to start from scratch. no savefiles for any of my games... starting over on everything! lol

P.S. oh oops! looks like the dev beat me to answering your guys questions! SuperWriter Great Job!

Jimicheck

Oct 24, 2020
I went through a scene. And it played fine, closed the app and came back to my last save, picked ALL the same options and it says I don't have enough points for that scene... uhm I had the points 45 minutes before when I closed

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes