3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
will steam be updated?
Where was this updated? lol I do not see it here. Was it updated for Patreon first? Did Steam get the update -looks around-
It wouldn't be fair to the people financially supporting me if I just gave it away for free. When I say I update the game, it's for the patrons. Sorry about that.

As far as I know, from what I have read earlier in the thread and on discord, SS will be updated once a year on steam. Of course that may change but I think thats what I read.
The steam version is an Early Access, and it will be updated again once the game is completed. Patreon is for people who want to support the active development and want to play the beta versions of the game. Steam is for those who want a look at an Erly Access version of the game, which is .10, and if they do not want to Early Access, they have the option of waiting until the game is completed.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It wouldn't be fair to the people financially supporting me if I just gave it away for free. When I say I update the game, it's for the patrons. Sorry about that.

The steam version is an Early Access, and it will be updated again once the game is completed. Patreon is for people who want to support the active development and want to play the beta versions of the game. Steam is for those who want a look at an Erly Access version of the game, which is .10, and if they do not want to Early Access, they have the option of waiting until the game is completed.
When does the update come here?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
IC IC, well guess I'll never get past the point on here. Since I'm on disability and can't afford any cost beyond bills/cost of living(I count every penny every month). But no worries, I still tell folks this something to check out.

Edit: Yes, lets facepalm the guy who is trying make sure all his affairs are taken care of every month. -eye roll-

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
IC IC, well guess I'll never get past the point on here. Since I'm on disability and can't afford any cost beyond bills/cost of living(I count every penny every month). But no worries, I still tell folks this something to check out.
Ah, my joke failed... It will eventually get leaked here, I'm sure. Every game does. Of course I always encourage you players to support the game because this is literally how I keep the lights on, but I get not everyone can afford it. So thank you for even spreading the word

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Ah, my joke failed... It will eventually get leaked here, I'm sure. Every game does. Of course I always encourage you players to support the game because this is literally how I keep the lights on, but I get not everyone can afford it. So thank you for even spreading the word
No worries :) I understand if folks want to post here or not. It's your work, you do as you want with it. I'm just here for ride, but I do try promote folks work with folks/circles I am in. I know several of the creators here got Pat subs from folks I know after me telling them about it :)

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hi, I tried to download the game recently but whenever I try to open the zip it keeps telling me the exe file cannot be created and that access is denied. Something wrong with the download or is it a problem on my end because I can't play the game otherwise right now? :cry:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hi, I tried to download the game recently but whenever I try to open the zip it keeps telling me the exe file cannot be created and that access is denied. Something wrong with the download or is it a problem on my end because I can't play the game otherwise right now? :cry:
Do a new DL, perhaps from a different site.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
It's your Antivirus that's causing that. I had to go into my Antivirus settings and change that or make an exception for the download.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.12 256MB
PC:

MAC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give a like or I'll steal all your cookies...

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021

Edit: Yes, lets facepalm the guy who is trying make sure all his affairs are taken care of every month. -eye roll-
Don't take it too seriously-I've seen facepalms here for compliments to a game....

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That the new update?
yep - but maybe wait till next - not worth the dl -- like 8 min reading

atleast for me - the script says something about leannes house but i didnt got
:oops:

edit :: found it - i had irene route off - you have to be on all routes to get the harem content ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes