3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I know it's WAY TOO late in the development... But my take on the twins aspect (from the 10 pages of the thread I read..)..

Could have made the other twin a female, then I don't think anyone would have made that big a deal..

Anyway.. Just got done with Picture Perfect, so figure I should check out your other game (once Oscar updates his mod).

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Need to say on the op that the saves don't work. Well, at least for me. Don't know, however if it's a general thing pr because of the WT mod. Actually, it's not even that the saves are broken, I don't have a single save file showing!

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Secret SummerV0.6

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

wyvern2099

Nov 10, 2020
Need to say on the op that the saves don't work. Well, at least for me. Don't know, however if it's a general thing pr because of the WT mod. Actually, it's not even that the saves are broken, I don't have a single save file showing!
I had to copy the files from a separate folder in my AppData to a new one that was created by this update, not sure why, this is the first time I've seen this come up with a game. But once I copied the saves it was fine.

Reactions: Edrick23

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dont Expect Sex -Blueballs :)(n)Dissapointed:((n) ... Girls are realy Good especialy redhead Milf ....-No Chances to contain sex because no Vaginal Creampie Anal Tags -Maybe with end like this :cautious:(y)
Secret Summer = Meaning ?:rolleyes:
i wanted to give this one a try too since i like the first one but since there's no real action and only build-up atm i'll wait for a few more updates and maybe things will change
wth are you talking about?
if you arent getting any in your games, perhaps you should look through images/new update, read a bit through latest posts, or anything else, instead of posting such misinformations.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Old saves works, developer made some changes so the root folder is different. Go c/user/appdata/roaming/renpy and there should be more than one secret summer folder, copy save files in the older one and paste them to new and start the game where you left to.
or just cut or copy/paste saves from the older game version to the new one.
it should work either way.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Old saves works, developer made some changes so the root folder is different. Go c/user/appdata/roaming/renpy and there should be more than one secret summer folder, copy save files in the older one and paste them to new and start the game where you left to.
The maps are named completely different. One is "ss" and the other "secret summer".

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
wth are you talking about?
if you arent getting any in your games, perhaps you should look through images/new update, read a bit through latest posts, or anything else, instead of posting such misinformations.
I Playe First then Comment if there is Fun i write positive things ....Tryed with Walkthrough Mod + But no Sex

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes