3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Nice Cross over with Big Guy and Paris in the Mall behind Irene... Totally a Paris move jumping on Big Guys Back...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nice Cross over with Big Guy and Paris in the Mall behind Irene... Totally a Paris move jumping on Big Guys Back...
I don't remember what Paris calls the MC in that game. Wasn't he the MC of that game? :unsure:
If he wasn't the dad, then she's a goddamn, mangy, treacherous, bitch, she won't be part of my girls there anymore.:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Alex de alcaldía

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Secret Summer [v0.6] SuperWriter

Original Size Win/Linux: 886 MB
Original Size Mac: 877 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 176 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 159 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Big Guy is the Nickname the girls use for the MC. I was half expecting Sasha to appear modelling the clothes the Perving Company is trying to sell and punch Buster Himen for being a dick, but what happened worked well too.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: El Tanque

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Tags are still looking pretty light.

Is there any actual sexual progression beyond teasing stuff yet?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Big Guy is the Nickname the girls use for the MC. I was half expecting Sasha to appear modelling the clothes the Perving Company is trying to sell and punch Buster Himen for being a dick, but what happened worked well too.
Thanks!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I had to check the image again, and the other game, at least it seems to be the MC, they have the same appearance and clothes. Ok, Paris is still one of my favorites, after Sasha of course. ;)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes