3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No full-on orgy? how much money would it take to change that?
No full-on orgy? how much money would it take to change that?
assembling a nice rendering-pc is a lot cheaper variant - for only few thousands $ he could make all full-orgies dream come true:WeSmart:
on the other hand, even cheaper would be to pay a dozen of male/female hookers and have that full-orgy irl.:unsure:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
assembling a nice rendering-pc is a lot cheaper variant - for only few thousands $ he could make all full-orgies dream come true:WeSmart:
on the other hand, even cheaper would be to pay a dozen of male/female hookers and have that full-orgy irl.:unsure:
Lol Even if someone did buy me a nice rendering rig, I would still have to work all day creating someone's else's story instead of the one I envision and know how to write. Just not worth it

Reactions: w_Stew

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lol Even if someone did buy me a nice rendering rig, I would still have to work all day creating someone's else's story instead of the one I envision and know how to write. Just not worth it
my joking was related to the first guy/quote, where he wanna to buy his kink, while you jokingly refused it.
ive only added a bit to that joke.
sorry if that is not clear enough, im not that good in drawing, so it is the best i can do;)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes