3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 29/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Secret summer" version "0.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Secret summer" versione "0.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Secret summer" version "0.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Secret summer" versione "0.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario8080

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Well for me that game is unplayable,... not sure why i am getting problems but well i delite all game stuffs,.. reinstale them game and mod, i cant play from previous save,.. same bug, i can go from there just to use skip option... then it work but well it goes in repeat right away if i start pressing with mouse... it goes into loop,... Also if i start from start i come to how do you call everyone of the family household or something else end the you get a call it goes back to how do you call your household... loop already on start 3 times i delited and reinstal game and mod... Not sure how to fix it from my side...
Right now i also tryed to play without mod, again game goes into loop,... on start or with save ,.. i can go forward just with skip ,.. but if i stop using skip well it goes later into loop yet again...

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well for me that game is unplayable,... not sure why i am getting problems but well i delite all game stuffs,.. reinstale them game and mod, i cant play from previous save,.. same bug, i can go from there just to use skip option... then it work but well it goes in repeat right away if i start pressing with mouse... it goes into loop,... Also if i start from start i come to how do you call everyone of the family household or something else end the you get a call it goes back to how do you call your household... loop already on start 3 times i delited and reinstal game and mod... Not sure how to fix it from my side...
Right now i also tryed to play without mod, again game goes into loop,... on start or with save ,.. i can go forward just with skip ,.. but if i stop using skip well it goes later into loop yet again...
You might try to delete the game folder in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\, plus delete the game folder itself. Create a new game folder (preferably not in your user profile) something like c:\ss, then extract the file there (no mod). Then, before you play, reboot the computer to reset everything.

Then try to play it and see if you still get the error. If you don't, add the mod and see if you get the error. If you do, then the problem is with the mod.

Reactions: bighunter

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
You might try to delete the game folder in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\, plus delete the game folder itself. Create a new game folder (preferably not in your user profile) something like c:\ss, then extract the file there (no mod). Then, before you play, reboot the computer to reset everything.

Then try to play it and see if you still get the error. If you don't, add the mod and see if you get the error. If you do, then the problem is with the mod.
Tnx man now it works,... also with mod ... :) tnx

Reactions: GrammerCop

aksiomasus

Oct 20, 2017
Could anyone tell me, the name of the series that mc and norah watch in their date? The second one after game of thrones? For research purposes, hehe.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Well see u in 6 months then,:WeSmart:
I was respectful and answered the question you had, then you go ahead and say something like that lol. Don't know if you're trying to be funny or troll, but I'll just ignore any further comments you have now. Even if it is a legitimate question because I don't know if you're just going to troll me again.

Last edited:

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I was respectful and answered the question you had, then you go ahead and say something like that lol. Don't know if you're trying to be funny or troll, but I'll just ignore any further comments you have now. Even if it is a legitimate question because I don't know if you're just going to troll me again.
Mate, when in doubt - elbow out.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes