3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I have played too many games like this the last few month because I'm a lot more at home and still most of the time alone.

Because of that a lot of characters get mixed together in my head. And if I pick up the newest version of a game which I havent played for a few month, it even hard for me to remember the girls names. And I'm usually too lazy to start over again from the beginning unless I don't have to.

Therefore I cant be sure if I remember correctly about Coral (the youngest/gamer chick).
When I played the game a while ago I thought she was written a bit too steriotypical. Like what you would expect from a gamer chick if you didn't know one.
I have watched over the years a lot of different gamer chicks, reactors or just basic nerd girls on youtube/twitch and other sites.
They usually have something what its hard to explain... I wouldn't call it a quirk, a tick or something similar....hard to explain.
Coral didn't feel genuine or "real" for me.

But I think a similar problem might apply to other people who are familiar with an area of work which is in the game...for example a lawyer might say that Zoe act like a lawyer.... or something else.

just my two cents :D

But you could maybe some "research" if you find the time and watch some nerd/gamer chicks on youtube or twitch

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I have played too many games like this the last few month because I'm a lot more at home and still most of the time alone.

Because of that a lot of characters get mixed together in my head. And if I pick up the newest version of a game which I havent played for a few month, it even hard for me to remember the girls names. And I'm usually too lazy to start over again from the beginning unless I don't have to.

Therefore I cant be sure if I remember correctly about Coral (the youngest/gamer chick).
When I played the game a while ago I thought she was written a bit too steriotypical. Like what you would expect from a gamer chick if you didn't know one.
I have watched over the years a lot of different gamer chicks, reactors or just basic nerd girls on youtube/twitch and other sites.
They usually have something what its hard to explain... I wouldn't call it a quirk, a tick or something similar....hard to explain.

But I think a similar problem might apply to other people who are familiar with an area of work which is in the game...for example a lawyer might say that Zoe act like a lawyer.... or something else.

But you could maybe some "research" if you find the time and watch some nerd/gamer chicks on youtube or twitch
most real life ''gamer girls'' are just e girls using their bodys to get viewers for money, Coral is a proper gamer girl who enjoys playing video games and thats why shes 1 of the best gamers

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Thanks for commenting, I just have a couple counters to your comments. You have played a lot of these games and don't even remember for sure if my character is the stereotypical gamer girl lol.

And the more important point is that I do not base her off of any of those gamer girls like you say. Because if I did add a 'quirk' like you say most gamer girls have, that would make her stereotypical, wouldn't it? The fact that she DOESN'T is what sets her apart.

But I'm not trying to base her off of anything. She's just a girl who likes video games, period. she is not a nerd or a geek and you can see that she does not dress or act like one.
And like Bailz says, a lot of these so-called gamer and streamer girls these days do put on an act to seem more relatable and reel in the dollars.

Ya just gotta ignore shit-posting trolls like them. This game is great, just like your other one.
Thank you for the support as always, Side. I seriously appreciate it

most real life ''gamer girls'' are just e girls using their bodys to get viewers for money, Coral is a proper gamer girl who enjoys playing video games and thats why shes 1 of the best gamers

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
In the next updated add the Mortal Kombat finish for the fight at the start of the game because that guys is a fucking asshole and YES I want to rip out his spine! I hate when I play these kinds of the games and the MC is always some timid little bitch. I was never like that even as a 14 year old.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Thanks for commenting, I just have a couple counters to your comments. You have played a lot of these games and don't even remember for sure if my character is the stereotypical gamer girl lol.
Like I said, I don't remember specifics and I'm admitting that I could be wrong because of that situation, BUT I remember feeling that her character felt wrong.
It was not as extreme/lazy as television shows do, when they for example want to show "germany" and mostly use bavarian things like lederhosen, bretzel or just the blue/white theme. Or like americans are portrait from outside basically as "cowboys" with a cowboy hat.
But still it felt that she deserved a bit more love.

It isn't ment as critic, just as a hope that you might have had her "polished" a bit...
But you and others seem to disagree, so leave her like she is...

MacCloud

Oct 26, 2020
Good game, decent graphics, fair amount of nudity and erotic content, but no sex. Step-Mom is hot but cliche and shallow. Two of his sisters – youngest and middle – are just almagams of every sister character from every game. His oldest sister gets naked for him on a whim and flaunts her body for him every chance she gets. Mom is cute and adorable, typical loving Mom who actually offers to shower with him – without any coersion or corruption. Nice story,

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Like I said, I don't remember specifics and I'm admitting that I could be wrong because of that situation, BUT I remember feeling that her character felt wrong.
It was not as extreme/lazy as television shows do, when they for example want to show "germany" and mostly use bavarian things like lederhosen, bretzel or just the blue/white theme. Or like americans are portrait from outside basically as "cowboys" with a cowboy hat.
But still it felt that she deserved a bit more love.

It isn't ment as critic, just as a hope that you might have had her "polished" a bit...
But you and others seem to disagree, so leave her like she is...
Yeah. A lot of people seem to really like Coral, so I might start a riot if I changed her now lol

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
In the next updated add the Mortal Kombat finish for the fight at the start of the game because that guys is a fucking asshole and YES I want to rip out his spine! I hate when I play these kinds of the games and the MC is always some timid little bitch. I was never like that even as a 14 year old.
He's a little bitch because he doesn't want to beat up his father? Lol Being a man isn't about beating people up. The MC is young and has been basically abused throughout his entire life. You don't just break that whenever you feel like.

We will see the MC grow and realize how strong he is. Patience. Let me tell the story before you fully judg it

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android CH.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I really enjoy this game until now.
Really hopping to see the mc grow to surpass is father and stop being afraid because of the deal.
When dad say to fight him i really liked that, i wished SS did let us do the fatality on the bastard it would be dope, he could even made the game rewind to that later choice again but see the fatality would be worth it .
And i want to cuck that bastard so much too.

Nora oh my dear Nora she is too damn cute, many games fail on giving accents to their characters but for some reason SS nailed it with Nora she give me the hots while calling me Puddin . I know it will take time to get to make LOVE with Nora but when we get there you need to give 300% on that love session SS.

I took a liking on Leanna since the beggining im really waiting for more about her and scenes with her, no it was not just for the deal with mc but the interaction with her made me click.

Coral is very cute too, at beggining was a bit throw off by her attitude but after learning more started to realize why she was like that and understood it, she really liked mc and felt betrayed.

Zoe is damn hot i like her but didn't got the click with her for some reason.

Overall really good job SS like it a lot.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I really enjoy this game until now.
Really hopping to see the mc grow to surpass is father and stop being afraid because of the deal.
When dad say to fight him i really liked that, i wished SS did let us do the fatality on the bastard it would be dope, he could even made the game rewind to that later choice again but see the fatality would be worth it .
And i want to cuck that bastard so much too.
With due respect, the MC has to balance countering interests between rebuilding his relationship with his mother and sisters against his father's very real threat of withdrawing all financial support for them if the MC doesn't accept his conditions. Irene is the surprise in this whole equation and may be the one to finally break things down with the Dad. Unfortunately, like many rich and powerful people, Dad holds all the cards and until he gives ground, the MC is rather limited in his ability to control that dynamic. The MC is still, at this point, completely reliant upon his father, as he does not have resources or other options. So, it is what it is.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes