3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
The hardest choice of this update was how to name that darn horse :D
Hope it wasn't an important choice.

Went for the comedic/naughty choice in hopes that it would make some funny dialoge, but riding/mounting "My son's dick" never came up :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The hardest choice of this update was how to name that darn horse :D
Hope it wasn't an important choice.

Went for the comedic/naughty choice in hopes that it would make some funny dialoge, but riding/mounting "My son's dick" never came up :D
Haha. :LOL:

I, as a fan of ''The Witcher'', decided to name the horse 'Kelpie'. ;)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Really nice game, I like it a lot better then PP. Too bad that dev is doing 2 games at the same time, so this gets less love. I really like the concept of Irene, both visually and her personality. I really hope things will get better once PP is done, because this is an unpolished gem.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Haha. :LOL:

I, as a fan of ''The Witcher'', decided to name the horse 'Kelpie'. ;)
I had to look up "Kelpie" because I'm only familiar with "Roach".

The information says that Ciri's horse is black, but Roach is brown, so it wouldn't have been a better choice either.

Don't know any famous white horses on top of my head.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Secret Summer 0.5 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Kind of... An option could be to turn ownership of the blog space/website over to the MC by transferring the domain and putting it under his name. Most ISPs that host the domain services charge around $50 (US) or less to transfer. Zoe can still maintain total content control while all official records indicate the MC is the owner. As a lawyer, she can confidently, truthfully and legally say, that is NOT my website. She simply provides comments and invites open discussion... The devil would be in the detail of the question... A good lawyer can dance around almost anything if they're quick on their feet, or given enough time to prepare.
But if Zoe's strict college found out she was speaking on a sex blog she would still get in trouble, so that's not really the best solution to me

Really nice game, I like it a lot better then PP. Too bad that dev is doing 2 games at the same time, so this gets less love. I really like the concept of Irene, both visually and her personality. I really hope things will get better once PP is done, because this is an unpolished gem.
I may be doing multiple games, but this one will be updated every 6 weeks. So not less love when most developers give you one game in that span

3 games -- all updated in 6 weeks.

Reactions: El Tanque

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I may be doing multiple games, but this one will be updated every 6 weeks. So not less love when most developers give you one game in that span

I'm sorry, but I just don't have the energy to read your novel of a comment dumping all over my game and saying how horrible it is, and how bad of a developer I am. It's honestly okay you don't like me or the game, but why hang around? Lol I never understand when certain people do that.

I work hard on the game and that's all I can do. A lot of people seemed to enjoy the update by the comments, so I'll keep it up for them.
You will not please everyone. ;)

Some people may like the game is often but not so much content, and some prefer to wait longer but have much more content.

As for me, I like it as it is now. :D

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
wtf with this game.. i have to keep selecting the same option over and over again??? what kind of bug is this

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
is it embedded?
Where?
I did not find.
the characters appear with roommate, landlady etc ...
how to rename to incest?
my native language is not english.
At the beginning of the game, you set up the relationship between the MC and the women. ;)

My native language is also not English. (I'm from Poland) :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shaldoo and rafa30

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
But if Zoe's strict college found out she was speaking on a sex blog she would still get in trouble, so that's not really the best solution to me

Not a critique on my side, just an observation. You are completely right regarding other devs. 3? I know only of 2, PP and SS. (funny how both have matching first consonants :D ) I might have missed something then, or maybe it is not on f95zone.
Do you have by any chance a Signature with Irene? :) (I plan on switching out Jill for her, if there is a good one)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not a critique on my side, just an observation. You are completely right regarding other devs. 3? I know only of 2, PP and SS. (funny how both have matching first consonants :D ) I might have missed something then, or maybe it is not on f95zone.
Do you have by any chance a Signature with Irene? :) (I plan on switching out Jill for her, if there is a good one)
Oh no! Swap Jill off like that? Bad boy, bad!! I'm joking of course, it's your choice. :LOL:

Besides, You know you can have two signatures?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Oh no! Swap Jill off like that? Bad boy, bad!! I'm joking of course, it's your choice. :LOL:

Besides, You know you can have two signatures?
Well, I think I have struck a nerve there, considering your sigs... :p But yeah good idea, however I don't know how they will like each other. :D You have no such issues. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well, I think I have struck a nerve there, considering your sigs... :p But yeah good idea, however I don't know how they will like each other. :D You have no such issues. :D
I was just kidding, haha.

It is your choice of who you want on the signature. ^^ I have Jill because she is the one for me.

Which doesn't mean that I don't have any other women from the games who deserve to in the signature.
From this game, for example: Norah. ;)

But unfortunately there is a limited amount how many signatures can be inserted. So I only keep them for my lovely Jill. :D

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I was just kidding, haha.

It is your choice of who you want on the signature. ^^ I have Jill because she is the one for me.

Which doesn't mean that I don't have any other women from the games who deserve to in the signature.
From this game, for example: Norah. ;)

But unfortunately there is a limited amount how many signatures can be inserted. So I only keep them for my lovely Jill. :D
I like Jill mostly because her personality, though, her last action considering Tybalt's offer was not quite ok...(ok, she has looks too, but that is a nice to have for me, other female's are better done IMHO)

Norah is like honey. :) She even swayed Irene, which is not a small feat. (thing is, I am just not into redheads and especially not into wavy haired ones, first is the reason why I am not a Sage fan ind BADIK) I know, tastes...

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes